Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answers

views

Hi there - I picked up a DSL1 in Leeds recently on tour and the direct out / speaker emulation is very dark - I checked frequencies in Logic X, theres basically nothing above 2.4k. When I run the DSL1 send into the return of my JMP-1 (Rack Unit) to use the emulation it sounds great - and I get spikes a little over 5k. Is it a defective unit or is that simply the sound of the simulation? I have used different Marshall amps direct over the years - (Valvestate VS100R, JMP-1, TSL100) and have had great results with all of them  until the DSL1. Cheers for your help,

Dylan  

asked 30 Mar 2020 at 11:26 AM

Dylan Smith

votes

answers

views

Hi there - I picked up a DSL1 in Leeds recently on tour and the direct out / speaker emulation is very dark - I checked frequencies in Logic X, theres basically nothing above 2.4k. When I run the DSL1 send into the return of my JMP-1 (Rack Unit) to use the emulation it sounds great - and I get spikes a little over 5k. Is it a defective unit or is that simply the sound of the simulation? I have used different Marshall amps direct over the years - (Valvestate VS100R, JMP-1, TSL100) and have had great results with all of them  until the DSL1. Cheers for your help,

Dylan  

asked 30 Mar 2020 at 11:26 AM

Dylan Smith

votes

answer

views

Hi, I need a little help,  I'm a newbie on this...

I know my code 50 doesn't have a "line out" but it features a headphone out, can I conncet the amp to a Yamaha mixer? I want to control my guitar volume with the mixer, plus a mic and an acoustic guitar.

If that is possible, how should I set the master volume, the preset volume and the gain in my marshall?

thnak you!

asked 04 Jan 2019 at 03:45 PM

lisan mulena (2)
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...