Questions
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

votes

answers

views

Hallo ich habe das Problem das sich der Footswitch ab und zu wie aufhängt, verdrücke ich mich fängt er an die Banks durchzuzählen und hört nicht mehr auf, oder wechselt auf eine zahl und lässt sich nicht mehr zurückstellen, so das ich wieder zu den Presets komme.

Nur ein Neustart des AMPs hilft das er wieder funktioniert. 

Sprich AMP ausschalten warten bis die Lichter des Footswitches ausgehen, und dann wieder Einschalten. 

Habt ihr solch ein Problem auch schon einmal gehabt oder eine Idee was das sein könnte.

Dr. Google mag mir da leider auch nicht weiter helfen.

Mein AMP Marshall Code 100 Head

edited 07 Mar 2021 at 02:06 PM

Thomas Weis

asked 07 Mar 2021 at 02:04 PM

Thomas Weis

votes

answer

views

Hi All,

I have recently set all my favorite presets to the banks I want. However, when i switch between presets, I get a half second delay and that kills the timing when i click into disortion. 

I have one preset for disortion, one for clean, one for solos etc. Its really frustrating, as the whole band swiches to distortion and mine takes half a second to kick in :(.  

I have tried a couple of youtube videos that "fix" the issue, but none have worked. Does anyone else have this lag problem??

Anyone know  any way to fix this? I'm also using the 91009 4 switch CODE pedal. 

edited 06 Jul 2020 at 08:13 AM

Scott Bell

asked 05 Jul 2020 at 07:57 AM

Scott Bell

vote

answers

views

Hi Marshall, I have just purchased a Code 100h and 412 that sounds great, however, I notice that when I play a chord there is a sound coming from the amp after the chord dies down that sounds like a cyclicle click and hissing. I have tried different leads and plugged it in a different socket but still get this consistantly after holding a chord down?

asked 18 Feb 2020 at 11:35 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answers

views

Is there a capability to control the CODE100H via a BOSS ES-5 or MUSICOM LAB EFX LE loop / switcher? (Via MIDI/USB)???

Thanks

asked 26 Nov 2019 at 04:35 PM

Ziggy 75 (10)

votes

answers

views

List of factory presets for CODE 100H head. From 2019, the presets are different than combo models. Rig info: the CODE 100H head and 4X12 cabinet.

edited 16 Oct 2019 at 05:20 PM

William Jones

asked 16 Oct 2019 at 05:08 PM

William Jones

votes

answer

views

Hi guys, im new to head and cabs as i have been a combo guy for years. I recently purchased a code 100 Head and i really do not want to use the code cabinet and want to get a better upgrade. I have a guy selling a 2004 1960A cab for $500 AUD OR I was thinking of getting either a 4x12 origin cab or a 4x12 SC cab. 

any ideas ? 

asked 12 Oct 2019 at 08:41 AM

Johnathan McLam (1)

votes

answers

views

hi .. anyone can help me to create preset "modern high gain" like jeff loomis,keith merrow sound? is it marshall code can do it???? lets share and learn . thx a lot

asked 23 Apr 2019 at 04:11 AM

fajar ainurrofiq

votes

answers

views

Does the headphone jack bypass the speaker output or does it still need an 8 ohm load?  If so, can a dummy load be used?  I have a 1960a for my DSL, but this is going in a DI rig I'm building for side gigs specifically so I don't have to carry all that heavy noise.  I know you can't recommend something if it voids the warranty, that's fine.  I'm ripping it out of the cabinet and mounting it to a rack blank so it will be void anyway, I just want to know if it's going to be okay longer term using it like that.  I do have some PC fans I'm going to work into the rack somehow on a different power supply.  Probably one or two for the head internals and one specifically for the heat sink on my dummy load.  Just to be clear, I'm not asking if Marshall approves of this, I'm just asking if it will work in theory.  If that's a no go, then next question: could I use any speaker rated for 100w at 8 ohms or is there a specific type I would need?  Like, if I found a 6" 100w 8ohm speaker that I could just hide in the rack without adding a bunch of weight, that would also be choice.   If the answer to both of those is no, then whom do I need to speak with to get Marshall to make a rack mounted, no cab required version of this head?!

Thanks!

asked 17 Apr 2019 at 10:30 PM

Justin Pate

votes

answers

views

Is there any plan on releasing a stereo version of the CODE 100H? Due to all the modulation effects a stereo fx loop and a R/L output would be pretty slick. This could also work for the CODE 100.

asked 20 Feb 2019 at 12:23 AM

Camphor Wildon

votes

answers

views

I haven’t been able to find the answer to this via web search. Does anyone know if the effects loop in the 100h is buffered, or not?  Has anyone noticed dramatic tone loss if using 20’ send and return cables (40’ total)? Thanks!

asked 11 Feb 2019 at 07:01 PM

Mark Solis (2)
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Loading - please wait...