Questions
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

votes

answer

views

Most times on my Code 50 when I save a preset I have to switch my amp off and then back on again because the sound stops coming out of it. I can't even scroll it through different presets at all. It's pretty annoying to deal with

asked 22 May 2021 at 01:41 AM

Rhett Kraljevic (3)

votes

answers

views

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  I have to fiddle with the input cable.

How do I replace the input jack on my CODE50?  Does it simply unplug/plug into the PCB?

Where can I get the part and a diagram?

Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2021 at 03:55 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)

votes

answers

views

Trying to find a good amp setting for Prog Rock. Example, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard. A lead tone. Also more settings of Pink Floyd's older music. Not WYWH or DSOTM. Thinking Animals, Meddle.

Any suggestions appteciated.

Regards

asked 31 Dec 2020 at 08:12 PM

John Miller

votes

answer

views

Is it possible  to use a volume or wah pedal between  the guitar and the code 50  without issue? I know there is already and auto wah built in but what I  really  want is the ability  to control volume with my foot. 

edited 01 Dec 2020 at 05:20 PM

Tim Sledd

asked 01 Dec 2020 at 05:19 PM

Tim Sledd

votes

answer

views

I left the F/S aside for a few days and today when i decided to use it just stoped responding.
The display shows A1 sometimes it twinkles, sometimes dont. But It doenst responds when i press the buttons.
I press ALL the F/S buttons and nothing happens!!!

I didnt drop it or nothing similar, the F/S is kinda new i bought it in June, the F/S conditions is visually intact.
Am i forgetting something?

Things that i've tried already:
- Factory reset my Code 50
- Factory reset my F/S

My setup:
Foorswitch 91109
Marshall CODE 50

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 10:10 PM

Lucas Pereira

votes

answer

views

I have a CODE 50, and I'm trying to download the presets that I have chosen in my profile, but I can't download them to the Amp, or to the Gateway app . Pls advise how can I do it.

Many thnx in advance!!

edited 14 Aug 2020 at 01:55 AM

Felipe Reyes

asked 14 Aug 2020 at 12:31 AM

Felipe Reyes

votes

answers

views

Saludos amigos, quisiera saber si hay usuarios del CODE 50 para poder compartir experiencias y ayudarnos mutuamente en utilizar de la mejor forma nuestros amplificadores CODE. 

edited 23 Jul 2020 at 08:25 PM

Henry Escobar

asked 23 Jul 2020 at 08:22 PM

Henry Escobar

votes

answers

views

How to add song from Spotify so you can adjust tempo.

asked 29 May 2020 at 12:56 PM

John Miller

votes

answers

views

Hi, guys.

I'm sorry for not posting on this forum as much, but I have a question I would like to ask. How do I dial in my Amp Settings, to get my own unique tone? It's currently a pain in the bum to do, because I always change my mind, constantly. Any tips would be greatly appriciated.

Louis :)

asked 05 May 2020 at 11:30 AM

Louis Kirkwood

votes

answer

views

I just bought a new Code 50 yesterday and when I hooked it up to my pc to play with the presets from Marshalls website when I played a string the sound went off. Like a reverse noise gate. Then I left it overnight so it maybe had fixed itself but it didn't. What can I do to solve this problem?

asked 02 Apr 2020 at 12:17 PM

Miguel de Winter

votes

answer

views

I got a Code 50 in mid April last year.  Tonight when I was playing the sound just stopped.  There seems to be no power and turning it off/on, the screen just blinks orange.  My question is this if someone can help.  Is there a quick fix to this or not.  If there is not,  it is under a year since I got it so I believe that it is under warranty yet.  How do I go about  the warranty on the product?   Thanks for any help in advance.  

asked 29 Mar 2020 at 04:14 AM

Bryon Knutson

votes

answers

views

I have been trying to use my amp that's fairly new, the code 50, and it has been doing this thing where when i turn it on and start playing, it goes off. Literally the AMP just shuts the sound off. Keep in mind that the lights on the amp are still on and the sound is gone. Now, it's very frustrating trying to play a song and then see how the sound just goes out. I went to Guitar Center to see if I can get it replaced and they said that no, that i have to contact the manufacturer because the warranty goes through them. So here I am, trying to contact the manufacturer. 

Thank you and please get back to me. 

asked 19 Mar 2020 at 07:03 PM

juan zapata

votes

answer

views

After about 3 months of very light usage (home use, ~20 hours), my Code 50 developed a harsh noise problem: https://youtu.be/S2cTK8fsfTE. It's on every preset and can be heard via the speaker and when using headphones. I tried using different guitars/cables/power cords/rooms/outlets, reloading firmware, and resetting the presets to factory default; but the noise continues.  Anything else I can try before I return it for replacement/warranty work?

edited 16 Mar 2020 at 12:40 AM

Jerry Stromberg

asked 15 Mar 2020 at 10:32 PM

Jerry Stromberg

votes

answers

views

Can you use a wah and then have another pedal for another thing? Does this even make sense ? Do guitarist even use 2 pedals ever? I am so new to this so just asking about some thoughts I have

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 04:27 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answer

views

I noticed most of the presets on this website are reduntant/repetative and all I'm seeing is mostly Metallica and Pink Floyd with a bit of Marshall presets as well and some RHCP but mostly it's all classic rock genre and era styles.

I'm brand new to programing if you want to call it that and this is my first amp ever but I was expecting a crap load of variety from the users that have this amp. I'm trying to find some Weezer - Hash Pipe preset for anyone that can help and I know it just sounds like distortion but I literally suck at tring to get any sound and yes I am trying.

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:08 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

Daar marshall .

I send you a  sound clip . By email.

Rob graber

asked 16 Jan 2020 at 09:38 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answer

views

Dear marshall.

After software update i have a klik in master volume. When sound is louder the klik also .can you help  .can i put back the software update . Do hou have any idee . Ron graber 

asked 07 Jan 2020 at 07:34 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answer

views

Hi there! In my marshall CODE 50 there is a problem with the master control, it is like dirty and causes interference and noises, I can´t set volume level like before.  Should I clean it in a special way?  Should I take it with an expert?

Thanks!!!

edited 17 Sep 2019 at 09:17 PM

Alberto Rosales

asked 17 Sep 2019 at 09:15 PM

Alberto Rosales
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25
Loading - please wait...