Questions
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

votes

answer

views

Hello.

I'm not sure if I phrased that correctly, apologies.

I've been enjoying the Emberton for 3 months and have recently noticed that whenever I turn the volume up above 50-60% the lows fall behind and are almost not audible. It effectively sounds like I've applied a high pass filter regardless of the mobile device or media App used. This was not initially the case.

Any advice is welcome, seems like a software thing. I've been careful with it.

asked 16 Sep 2021 at 12:21 PM

Aleksandar Bahnov

votes

answer

views

My brand new Code 50 is crashing after saving presets on amp. The firmware is the latest version 1.44. I applied the factory reset and the presets reset but neither were been helpful to fix this issue. After crashing, there is no output sound.

edited 13 Jun 2021 at 01:31 PM

The Persica (2)

asked 12 Jun 2021 at 12:33 AM

The Persica (2)

votes

answers

views

Hello, i have bought Marshall headphones (Monitor II A.N.C.) and i cant connect them to my laptop via bluetooth (Jack is fine). When i wanna pair them with my phone, there is no problem about that, but problem appears, when i want to connect them and listen to music on my PC. When i open bluetooth app, the headphones are recognized by the PC ( not as headphones, but as phone/other gadget). I have added a picture, how does the situation looks like. You can see, that it recognizes the headphones(as MONITOR II [LE]),but it does not play the music properly. I have tried to reset headphones and PC many times, nothing has helped. Does anyone has the same issue? Can someone help me please? Thank you very much.

asked 13 Dec 2020 at 04:46 PM

Josef Kvíčala

votes

answers

views

For a few days now, I have not been able to tune my guitar with my CODE 25. I manage to enter the TUNER menu but nothing happens when I crat a string. Have you ever had the problem? Do you have a suggestion to solve this problem?

Depuis quelques jours, je n'arrive plus à accorder ma guitare avec mon CODE 25. j'arrive à entrer dans le menu TUNER mais rien ne se passe quand je cratte une corde. Avez vous déjà eu le probleme? Avez vous une suggestion pour résoudre ce probleme?

asked 22 Nov 2020 at 10:43 AM

nicolas peillod

votes

answer

views

I left the F/S aside for a few days and today when i decided to use it just stoped responding.
The display shows A1 sometimes it twinkles, sometimes dont. But It doenst responds when i press the buttons.
I press ALL the F/S buttons and nothing happens!!!

I didnt drop it or nothing similar, the F/S is kinda new i bought it in June, the F/S conditions is visually intact.
Am i forgetting something?

Things that i've tried already:
- Factory reset my Code 50
- Factory reset my F/S

My setup:
Foorswitch 91109
Marshall CODE 50

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 10:10 PM

Lucas Pereira

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone :) 

I'm a total beginner when it comes to tube amps as it's my very first one.

I've got that weird feeling that something is wrong with my Origin 20C, when I push the gain to its max I don't get that sexy crunchy tone.

I can see the lights of all the 3 preamp and power tubes through the grid. 

If one of them was dead It shouldn't be lightened at all right ?

I thought I had to wait for 30s before pushing the master and play but saw later on the notice that they recommend to do it 2 minutes after turning amp on.

Plus, one our two times and used to transistors amps, I didn't wait at all. Could it caused the issue?

I don't hear any particular cracks, just a bit of white noise when I push it all up

Thanks you all !! 

edited 23 May 2020 at 07:34 PM

Charly CARRELET

asked 23 May 2020 at 07:30 PM

Charly CARRELET

votes

answer

views

It's not happening always, but when it does it's frustrating.  Also, sometimes the volume (when it's only cranked up around 2) it tends to get quiter than how louder it suppose to be. Should i bring it back to the shop and ask a repair?

asked 23 Aug 2019 at 10:06 AM

Gergő Rétvári
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Loading - please wait...