Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answers

views

Hi,

My Stanmore 2 recently stopped being able to connect to Spotify using the Spotify Connect feature.

I have done a factory reset and tried reconnecting to the internet again.

I tested the Alexa functions and those work, such as asking for the time and weather updates and they are fine, so its just the Spotify Connect.

The Marshall speaker shows up on the list of devices on the Spotify App  that I can connect to but it just stays on "Connecting..." when selected.

I can connect fine to my PC and Echo device via Spotify Connect.

Any help?

Thanks,

Alfie

edited 26 Sep 2020 at 01:03 PM

alfie pang

asked 26 Sep 2020 at 01:02 PM

alfie pang

votes

answers

views

When using Spotify Connect to play music on my new Acton Multi-Room speaker I get intermittent audio crackling, almost like static. Is anyone else having this problem? It does not happen with other audio sources, like internet radio stations.

asked 20 May 2020 at 09:51 PM

Mike MC

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I listen to music through wifi/spotify to mp3 on my Marshall Acton. The past few weeks I notice occasionally that it will turn on and play randomly. This sometimes happens very early or late at night at very loud volumes to the point where I've had to unplug the speaker when I'm asleep. I've now debugged the issue to an unknown bluetooth device connecting. I can see it is some kind of DESKTOP device (which I don't own); I see it pop up occasionally on the ios app as connected. 

It must be a neighbor in my apartment complex either doing this on accident or pranking me (doesn't really matter). But I can't seem to stop it. I don't use bluetooth and have never connected to the speaker via bluetooth. Can I disable bluetooth or somehow reset it to stop the unknown device from connecting? I love the speaker otherwise but it's a huge hassle to have this issue. 

Thanks!

asked 31 Aug 2019 at 09:30 AM

Rion Messi
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...