Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answers

views

Has anyone used the amp as a clean interface,into an amp plugin like Neural dsp.

I tried and it has way to much latency delay,if anyone knows how to fix it I'm all ears.

asked 13 Apr 2021 at 11:50 PM

jim hoffman

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall Team,

i was wondering if it is safe to connect the effects loop send to my Behringer interface.

And if so, is it still safe when

1. the cab is not connected

2. the emulated out is not connected

3. i don't send the signal back to effects loop input

I am asking because I want to silently record and use IRs on the preamp sound, like cab simulations, pedals or EQs.

I've read, that the DSL Series has a dummy load, what makes in unnecessery to plug in the cab while using the preamp. Is that correct?

Couldn't find a definite anwer, so I'm asking you guys! 

Thanks in advance!

Greetings 

Carlo

asked 07 Feb 2021 at 10:28 AM

Carlo Gross

votes

answer

views

I recently got a Marshall  CODE 100 and I also recently got a Scarlett 2i2 recording interface. Before my CODE 100, I have been recording my guitar by going straight into the interface and using Pro Tools First. That worked fine. I even have been able to use pedals with my guitar and put that right into the interface. However, I want to be able to tweak my tone via the CODE 100 and still use my Scarlett and Pro Tools First. How do I do this? I do not see a line out on the CODE 100 head (I have a head and a Marshall 2x12 cab).

I am scared to really try because I am seeing mixed comments online. Some are saying it's very dangerous to go straight from the head to the computer via USB WITHOUT having it plugged into the cab because it could blow up the head? Some are telling me the only way to do it is it order a 1/8" to 1/4" cable and monoline it out and straight into the Scarlett interface from the headphone jack?

I cannot find a clear answer to these questions. Please, someone, help me. 

asked 08 Jan 2020 at 08:04 PM

colt eaves
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...