Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

votes

answer

views

Hi Marshall Team,

i was wondering if it is safe to connect the effects loop send to my Behringer interface.

And if so, is it still safe when

1. the cab is not connected

2. the emulated out is not connected

3. i don't send the signal back to effects loop input

I am asking because I want to silently record and use IRs on the preamp sound, like cab simulations, pedals or EQs.

I've read, that the DSL Series has a dummy load, what makes in unnecessery to plug in the cab while using the preamp. Is that correct?

Couldn't find a definite anwer, so I'm asking you guys! 

Thanks in advance!

Greetings 

Carlo

asked 07 Feb 2021 at 10:28 AM

Carlo Gross

votes

answer

views

I know the origin 20 head has a dummy load for use without a cab and send to a daw through the di out. question is. Can I use the di out or fx send to a slave amp? Not a PA system but a 60 watt tube amp combo. 

edited 05 Sep 2020 at 04:57 PM

Labomba J

asked 05 Sep 2020 at 02:10 PM

Labomba J

votes

answers

views

OD1 and OD2 getting terrible noise and squealing when Effects loop is engaged. I tried the Boss NS-2 in the loop and it had little effect on it. Loop pedals are TC Electronic Nova Delay, TC Electronic Chorus/flanger, Boss Digital Reverb, Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor.

Outside the loop is Tuner, Volume pedal, BBE sonic stomp, Rockett Blue note, Wah pedal

I assume its a ground issue interference but no idea how to stop it.

asked 30 Aug 2020 at 07:16 PM

NATHAN STELLMAN

votes

answer

views

Hi

My DSL 20 HR is completely silent when effect loop is in standard active setting. 
No sound goes through. Only a very very silent cracking. 
when I switch the effect look off to bypass via the foot switch, the amp will give out the regular sound, of course without any pedals that are in the loop

i ruled out broken chords. It is the same without anything in the effect loop at all. 

any suggestions?

thanks a lot

asked 08 Mar 2020 at 09:28 PM

Henning Lührig
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...