Questions
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

votes

answer

views

Hi, so there's a high pitch whining sound coming from my amp both with and without the guitar plugged inI believe it started around when I first tried the in-built bluetooth feature and think this is the reason for my troubles. The whine starts at 10% on the master volume knob and progressively gets louder as you crank it up

When I tick the 'share audio' button on  my phone, the whining stops, and is replaced by a very managable amount of noise. 

I've already done a factory reset to try and disable bluetooth but the whine is unchanged and bluetooth is still on. I've also tried disabling all bluetooth devices nearby, shutting off my pc, taking away my phones and switching wall sockets (although I haven't tried outside my room yet).

Is there any way to disable bluetooth on the CODE 50? Or maybe I can take it apart and remove the transmitter myself.

Here's a demonstration of me turning on the amp and moving the mic closer (Master volume at 100%)

edited 26 Feb 2021 at 04:48 PM

Vilnis 373

asked 26 Feb 2021 at 04:43 PM

Vilnis 373

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone!
im a Marshall code 50 owner.

i was trying to record my guitar via USB using GarageBand, but it was not possible.

I setup the input as Code in GarageBand but doesn't work.

any suggestions? or maybe Code doesnt work with GarageBand?
can you recomend any interface (not an expensive one) to record my guitar?

asked 10 Nov 2020 at 03:09 PM

Cesar Gomez

votes

answer

views

Can I use bluetooth headphones with ampli Code 50 to play guitar and listening it? I have bluetooth headphones but don't works...

asked 02 May 2020 at 10:10 AM

Marco Brini

votes

answer

views

hi,

i bought a code 50 this past january, its still under warranty, and i've been having some problems with it. 

MODEL: code 50 75w

FCC ID:2AFZJ-CODE

Model number: CODE 50

CMIIT ID:2016DJ2218

IC:20648-CODE

first problem, when i try to store any presets the amp crashes, completely loses sound and the buttons/pots stop working.

second problem, i cant seem to get a clean sound out if it, it always sounds quite muddy both trough the speaker and headfones. i've noticed that when i switch the amp on with headphones plugged in, for the first couple of secounds i get a nice clean bright sound, but then it gets muddy again.  this doesnt happen when i switch it on not using headphones, it goe straight to the muddy tone.

i've re-installed the latest firmware version but these problems persist ( MCU:1.44 BT:V3.1).

can you please advise how to fix these issues?

Best Regards,

Joao Brito

asked 28 Mar 2020 at 12:11 AM

joao brito

votes

answers

views

I have been trying to use my amp that's fairly new, the code 50, and it has been doing this thing where when i turn it on and start playing, it goes off. Literally the AMP just shuts the sound off. Keep in mind that the lights on the amp are still on and the sound is gone. Now, it's very frustrating trying to play a song and then see how the sound just goes out. I went to Guitar Center to see if I can get it replaced and they said that no, that i have to contact the manufacturer because the warranty goes through them. So here I am, trying to contact the manufacturer. 

Thank you and please get back to me. 

asked 19 Mar 2020 at 07:03 PM

juan zapata
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Loading - please wait...