Questions
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Yesterday, when I tried to charge my new Marshall Minor II for the first time. Fresh out of the box it came in.

For a while the LED that was supposed to turn on when it's charging was off, but when it finally turned on, it started alternating between red and white lights every second or less. Also, every time it turned to white, it'd play the charging notification sound.

I left it there first, for about 3 hours, then the whole night, so it has already been plugged on the charger for at least 12 hours. But still, every time I take it off the charger, it shuts down and doesn't give a single sign of life until I connect it to the charger again...

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, is there a way to fix it? I don't think I'm able to replace it because it was given to me by someone else and they don't have the proof of purchase anymore.

I hope someone can help me and thanks in advance,
Felipe

edited 17 Nov 2020 at 07:48 PM

Felipe Rossi

asked 17 Nov 2020 at 07:48 PM

Felipe Rossi

votes

answer

views

Hi.

I have a set of Minor II Bluetooth headphones and they’ve worked great up until I switched from an Android phone to an iPhone. I like to have them connected to my phone and also my laptop at the same time whilst working. The problem is since I’ve been using the iPhone, I keep hearing the short noise as if the headphones have just connected to a device over and over again. Every minute or so, the sound dips and I hear that noise. It’s extremely annoying and I end up having to disconnect from the phone to stop it. Does anyone know how this could be fixed?

Thanks

asked 01 Jul 2020 at 05:10 AM

Ross Taylor

votes

answer

views

Hi my minor 2 earphones frequently loose bluetooth connection on all of my bluetooh products i have tried all the useual things to sorrt the isuie.  is this a common fault or are they just broken if so thats not good as they are less than a year old and i lost purchase. any ideas?

thanks

stephen.

asked 23 May 2020 at 11:32 AM

Stephen Donovan
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Loading - please wait...