Questions
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

vote

answers

views

Hello,

I have a new DSL20CR. When I use emulated out, the signal is only present when the amp is on standby. When I switch the amp to low or high mode, there is no longer any signal on the emulated out. Is that correct?

asked 04 Nov 2020 at 04:43 PM

B. T. (1)

votes

answers

views

Can someone tell me why the JMP1 that Geoff Whitehorn and many other guitarist used on guitar cds sounds so different from the 4 that I've recorded with? There is a warm fuzzy present quality on these recordings that the JMP1s I've tried don't have. All the ones I've tried sound the same, so I'm sure I don't have a faulty unit. It sounds great though an amp and cab. I've changed the tubes a few times, but it hasn't made any difference. Cheers. 

asked 21 Aug 2020 at 11:34 PM

Neil Pascall

votes

answer

views

I use DSL20HR with emulated out connection. I have found that two knobs won't do anything: reconance and precence. Is this normal or is my amp broken?

Other EQ knobs working fine.

asked 27 Jun 2020 at 06:31 PM

Mikko Ahmio

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased a Focusrite Solo to allow recording on my computer from the DSL40CR. 

The output from the emulated output is just awful.  Sounds muddy, like a blanket is over the speaker, etc.

Doing some googling leads me to believe this is normal for the emulated output.  I just don't understand how Marshall can makes products with features that flat out don't work.

Has anyone else had any luck with the emulated output?

asked 13 Jun 2020 at 02:27 PM

Scott Oechsle
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Loading - please wait...