Questions
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

vote

answer

views

Hi, 

I just recently got the Monitor 2 headphones and everything is fine when I connect it with my Phone. But when I connect it on my PC via bluetooth and play something on Youtube, output sound is like choppy but when I connect it via cable sound is very clear. May I know if anyone encountered this and have any solution.

Thank you

asked 29 Jun 2021 at 05:54 AM

Eric Jimenez

votes

answer

views

Dear All,

I have recently received the Marshall Acton 2 speaker which has a very good sound and design!

However it works only on my IOS phone, under Windows 10, I can pair the device but get's a message of battery low and cannot choose it as speaker.

Any tip or help?

I reset the bluetooth already a few times

BR Martie

asked 21 May 2021 at 09:35 AM

Martie Janssen

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

Happy New Year! 

I have recently switched from a MacBook to a Windows 10 desktop and had previously recorded via USB straight into Garageband using the CODE with no issues at all. After switching to Windows 10 I can't get the CODE to connect though, it wont recognise in Chrome to manage the presets (I just get the "CODE: Not Connected" message in the bottom left of the screen, I have tried free trial versions and free to use DAW's and none of them see the CODE as an input. I've installed the ASIO4ALL driver but still no joy, the CODE is on the 1.44 firmware.

Am I missing something or is there a setting to change other than switching the MIDI input to ASIO?

Thanks in advance,

Rob

asked 03 Jan 2021 at 11:27 AM

Rob Furminger

vote

answers

views

I would like marshall to give us a program for the official PC in the style of Code Editor, since it has abandoned its development and support several years ago, so it has many bugs, so it would be a very good detail with all CODE users who Marshall made his own software for Windows 10 PCs and MacOS with which it was easier to manage patches, rename them, organize them, import them, export them etc. I hope they give us that.

asked 01 Dec 2020 at 07:58 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (7)

votes

answers

views

When I connect my Code 50 to my PC via USB, it only plays the left audio of music but not the right audio. This problem does not persist when connected via Bluetooth to my phone.

edited 18 Aug 2020 at 02:53 AM

Nathaniel Chamron (10)

asked 05 Aug 2020 at 08:28 AM

Nathaniel Chamron (10)

votes

answers

views

I just got Marshall Code 25 and I m using it with Reaper. For 2 days it was working just perfect. But, in All of sudden everything collapsed, a lot of delay and reverb... I don`t know what happened. I`ve checked audio settings.... Nothing !!! Please if you have any clue let me know. I appreciate it 🙂.

Ps: PC Windows 10 Pro - RAM 8G - Memory 500G - 64bit

asked 17 Jul 2020 at 05:39 AM

Mhammed Ismaili

votes

answers

views

So as the name suggest i have connection problems. I had some other problems with phone connection also but that was solved with a hard reset of the headphones. But it didn't solve the problems with my laptop. So the headphones do connect to the pc and work fine but after an hour of use the make a loud beep sounds and turn off for no reason. If i turn them on again they instantly connect back to the laptop and continue working like before. Is there a program or drivers installer for the windows to fix this? Becouse i dont want to change my brand new headphones and wait for the new pair?

asked 08 Jul 2020 at 03:39 PM

Ignas Lukosius
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Loading - please wait...