Questions
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49

votes

answer

views

Wondering how to turn off whatever it is in the amp that is receiving an AM radio station.

TIA

Jack

asked 26 Mar 2024 at 03:47 PM

Jack Blackwell

votes

answers

views

I recently bought the Marshall code 25. I have a constant interference problem which makes the amplifier unusable.

There are crackles, after trying several places in my house I realized it was because of the wifi. And if I remove the wifi I hear a radio on my amplifier.

Does anyone know if there's an adjustment to be made or is the amplifier defective?

asked 31 Dec 2023 at 12:45 PM

Antoine Leray

votes

answer

views

I am having problems with the new firmware on my code 25 and gateway app on an iPhone.  It used to work fine but now gateway is not connecting to the amp.

asked 18 Nov 2023 at 10:47 PM

Jaime Ramirez

votes

answer

views

I just bought the Marshall Code 25 Amplifier. Whenever I plug my guitar (Epiphone Les Paul Custom Replica), sometimes even just the cable into it, it makes a buzzing/ticking/crackle noise - sometimes both at the same time. When I play sound over Bluetooth or nothing is plugged into the "Input", it does not make the noise.

The guitar, plugged into a different amp (Cambridge Audio with Bose Sound System) with a different type of cable (RCA with a 6.3mm adapter at one end), also does not make the noise.

So either the amplifying circuit/chip in the code 25 is fried, or the cable (normal 6.3 on both ends) is.

Worth to note: the Guitar, Amp and the normal 6.3 cable are all brand new.

Do you know what can cause this and how to fix it, if the Amplifier is fried I can just return it within 2 years.

asked 14 Nov 2023 at 05:30 PM

Marton P.

votes

answers

views

my code 25 is frozen, nothing is working. The display shows marshall - MCU: 1,47

Connection to the pc is working, update is starting, and then please wait restarting code.

Nothing more. The code 25 is not restarting. Power off and on is not the solution

What can I do?

asked 07 Mar 2023 at 08:10 PM

Kay S

votes

answers

views

Hi.

I have a marshall code25 amp.

Can I have a part number of the potentiometer for master volume control?

asked 19 Oct 2022 at 04:06 AM

sorento studio

votes

answer

views

I used to just plug in, headphones on, select my favourite backing track in iPhone and play along. Now that option is gone, no more playing back backing tracks.  Why?

edited 18 Oct 2022 at 11:36 AM

Gideon Vos

asked 16 Oct 2022 at 05:45 AM

Gideon Vos

votes

answers

views

Hey, is there like a list that shows all of the updates and what the changes were?

I just updated my Code and in the MCU it said something bout a new Codec?

After updating it was not shown anymore.

So does the Code sound better now?

Thx for helping out :)

asked 05 Oct 2022 at 09:10 PM

Thomas Blues

votes

answers

views

CODE25のチューナーの使い方教えて下さい。

edited 08 Aug 2022 at 06:15 PM

takashi t

asked 07 Aug 2022 at 09:11 PM

takashi t

votes

answers

views

Good morning, just bought a code 25 after having updated the firmware to version 1.46 the amplifier sounds very low and distorted with a lot of background noise.... i asked the dealer the substitution but even with the new one same thing happened, already tried reset and to overwrite the firmware tried changing the usb micro b cable, and tried on two computers....

what should i do?

thank you in advance.

edited 11 Jul 2022 at 04:35 PM

Antonio Como

asked 11 Jul 2022 at 04:18 PM

Antonio Como

votes

answers

views

Hello. I just got a Code 25. I was super excited. Got it home and plugged the guitar in and nothing. No sound no cracking. Nothing. Powers on and you can hear through the headphone jack but nothing else. Any suggestions or help??

asked 08 Feb 2022 at 06:57 PM

cary Brewer

votes

answer

views

Hi

I have an American Performer Fender Strat, and a Marshall CODE25. I have to all the time put the volume of the guitar to about 7 in order to be able to hear something out of it with CODE25.

Just wondered, are there any tips on any possible configuration on CODE25 that makes me able to keep guitar volume on 3 or 4?

asked 24 Jun 2021 at 09:29 AM

Ehsan Kh

votes

answers

views

Hi, after turn on my CODE 25 at very high volume with a mic turned on I almost got deaf. I turned off the Amp in 1 second... BUT, after that all the low tones/frequencies are distorted/buzzing/ugly dont know how to explain (E string with or without Cab, Amp, Mod, Rev, Del), they are buzzing coming from any Guitar or even music coming from the Bluetooth ... High tones sound fine. I tried to reset the amp and did a firmware update but I still have the issue. Also i tried several guitars, usb cables, guitar cables and even my PC but I still have this distorted low tones. Could anyone give me any advice besides going to the maintenance?

Thanks!

asked 03 Jun 2021 at 06:26 PM

Fabio Fujita

votes

answer

views

Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you about my situation and if you can provide me with any advice or help. 

I have about 4 months ago my Marshall CODE 25 because I liked its characteristics and its comfortably to play in home.
but now I tried to connect it with my pc to use it as an interface and I couldn't, becouse it dosen't appaers in my daw.
When I put the usb cable, the guitar did not sound in the amp and I assumed that because the sound would go to my pc,
but when I took it out, my guitar did not sound,
it does not pick up my guitar.
I tried his bluethooth function and my amp plays the sound of my phone.

Maybe conect the cable usb make some mistake in the software, i don't
now
I've tried turning it on and off several times and resetting the amp. Please I would appreciate
a lot if you could give me any helpful information as I tried my best to have it and i worked hard to have
that amp.

asked 06 May 2021 at 05:44 AM

Vicente Farias

votes

answer

views

If I'm able to do it, what should I look for?

asked 24 Dec 2020 at 12:13 AM

Emil Nilsson

votes

answers

views

Hey!

I REALLY NEED Slash lead tone preset.

My guitar is Chibson Les Paul with SD SH-2 SLASH SIGNATURE PICKUPS.

Thanks, keep rockin' !

asked 09 Dec 2020 at 11:49 AM

Berni S\ASH

votes

answers

views

For a few days now, I have not been able to tune my guitar with my CODE 25. I manage to enter the TUNER menu but nothing happens when I crat a string. Have you ever had the problem? Do you have a suggestion to solve this problem?

Depuis quelques jours, je n'arrive plus à accorder ma guitare avec mon CODE 25. j'arrive à entrer dans le menu TUNER mais rien ne se passe quand je cratte une corde. Avez vous déjà eu le probleme? Avez vous une suggestion pour résoudre ce probleme?

asked 22 Nov 2020 at 10:43 AM

nicolas peillod

votes

answer

views

Hi there!

Is it possible to rename my Code 25?

On the Bluetooth settings it currently appears as: CODE V02027 etc......

...and I only wish to change this into something simpler.

Let me know!

Cheers,

Ales

asked 03 Nov 2020 at 03:23 PM

Alessandro Cesana

votes

answer

views

I've recently purchased CODE 25, installed Marshall Gateway, and paired the code 25 with my smartphone (Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, MIUI 12, Android 10).

All was fine, I've listened to some pre-sets using the application and tried to disconnect the CODE 25 from the phone. I've opened the Bluetooth settings on my phone, tapped to the CODE 25 device, and pressed to the "unpair" option.

BUT the CODE 25 still tries to pair with my phone every time, when the Bluetooth is on.

I've tried to reset the CODE 25 to the Factory settings, tried to update the firmware - no result. 

Not even resetting the Bluetooth settings on my phone helped to solve the problem: the CODE 25 spams my phone with the requests of pairing every time I turn the device on.
When I pressing the Cancel button on the pairing request, the next request comes within several seconds.

It's really annoying!

How to force the CODE 25 to stop spamming my phone?

asked 18 Oct 2020 at 02:53 PM

Vitalii Yermakov

votes

answer

views

Hello!

I've registered today on my.marshall.com and added some presets to "My Library" section. The thing is when I go to "My Gateway" section on this site, so I can add the presets I've just added to the library of presets list that I see on the APP on my phone (Android) so I can play them, I see the following message:

You haven't synced any presets from a Gateway app yet.

Click here to download the Marshall Gateway app now.

I've already downloaded the Gatewayy APP on my phone, and I'm actually logged in my phone too, and by the way I've synced my phone with the "Sync Now" button on "My Marshall" section on the APP many times just in case. On the other hand when I enter "My Gateway" section, the "My Library" list of presets I've just added it's there at the bottom of the page, but I can't move them to the 100 preset list that is already loaded in my phone like I've seen on tutorial videos (the 100 presets aren't there).  Seems my.marshall.com can't recognize the syncing. I've logged in and out of my.marshall.com and on the app, with no effect; it doesn't make a difference if the amp is on or off. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

edited 11 Oct 2020 at 01:44 PM

Martin B

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 06:35 PM

Martin B
Showing results 1 to 20 of 49
Loading - please wait...