Questions
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32

votes

answers

views

I have  Marshall Code 100 and it is ususable because the presets keep changing by themselves. Is anyone else facing this issue? 

asked 01 May 2023 at 10:15 AM

Babar Khan (12)

votes

answer

views

Hallo an alle,

weiß jemand warum der Code 100 nicht mehr angeboten wird?

Grüße, Nico

asked 09 Jan 2023 at 05:30 PM

Nico Osswald

votes

answers

views

Hi. I have a Code 100 combo and I have been thinking of upgrading the speakers. Should I replace the stock speakers in the amp, or would it be better if I just bought an external cab and bypass the built in speakers? I have found that when I deactivate the cab simulator in the amp I get a more “defined” and less muddy tone, but sometimes it just sounds like “an amp without cab”, the sort of scooped sound if that makes sense, even if the sound comes out through the amp speakers which should be considered a cab. If an external cab is better, what wattage should it be? Thanks!

asked 19 Jul 2022 at 11:55 AM

MARIOS PAPAVASILEIOU

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone, I would like to ask you what is the best way to use a digital multi-effects pedal with the Marshall CODE 100C, how to connect it? how to configure it? etc. to make it sound good. Thanks

asked 31 Jan 2022 at 03:59 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (9)

votes

answers

views

I have code 100 and I got (DigiTech Trio+) and I would like to know

how to connect them together properly 

I'm not sure if they work together or not???

asked 06 Jan 2022 at 04:27 AM

khaled elnakash

votes

answer

views

Like the amp, but the foot swithc is already broken.  It wont go down channels, only up.

Who can I take this complaiont to and get a replacement pedal?

asked 02 Dec 2021 at 06:02 PM

Matt Sykes (2)

votes

answer

views

Does the Marshall Code 100 take pedal well? 

I'm considering buying a wah pedal but I'm not sure if it will work well with the amp. 

asked 17 Nov 2021 at 10:21 PM

Zen Guitar

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I bought a Marshall CODE 100w in Feb/21. It wasn't even used 10 times.

Yesterday when I went to turn on the equipment, the amplifier started to make a noise. I thought it might be the cable, but it wasn't.
Even without the cable connected to the equipment, the noise continued.

I reinstalled firmware but it didn't work either.

I do not know what to do.

Could you please help?

asked 28 Oct 2021 at 05:22 PM

Linneu Silva (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi y‘all, no question, just a personal update.

Have been playing two Code50s now for about three years (one for home-use and gigging, the other one for rehearsals, one the clone of the other), and haven‘t had any issues with them.
Now decided to upgrade to the Code100 combo, so I also bought two of them (same idea like said above). First impression was „more headroom“ and a bit „kind-of-more-airy“ open sound with the Code100. In comparison the Code50 sounds a bit more „compressed“.

So, gonna keep the 100s and give away the 50s. Looking forward to rocking the world with the new amps. 

asked 26 Sep 2021 at 10:40 AM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

Many people are talking that the new CODE products with current manufacturing dates are already coming from the factory with the new Firmware 1.45, and that it brings many improvements and the equipment sounds better than with the 1.44 which is the last officially launched.

Please release this new 1.45 as soon as possible or at least let us know when its release is estimated on the official website Thank you

asked 30 Mar 2021 at 04:20 PM

Sebastián Mancipe (9)

votes

answer

views

Does anyone know if these are still supported by Marshall and if they are discontinued as I've seen on  a retailer site here in the UK? I was looking at buying one but may wait for a replacement model.

Thank you.

asked 19 Mar 2021 at 09:39 AM

Scott Fitzgerald

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a 9 month old Code 100 Combo amp which simply has stopped working.  Any ideas?

asked 10 Dec 2020 at 06:48 PM

Nathan Laughton

vote

answers

views

The sound that a headphone, connected with the code100, produces does not include the effects that are placed in sent and return. That is really strange. 

Music played with a phone or tablet that is connected with Bluetooth does go through the effects in the sent and return loop. Really strange again in my opinion.

I would like to know  why it is wired this way and I would be really happy with a solution for at least the headphones!

Kind regards!

asked 03 Nov 2020 at 08:47 PM

Ed de Bakker (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

My Code 100 amp just dies off in the middle and comes back all of a sudden the volume just fades off for a while and it comes back at will. Even turning off the amp and on does not solve the issue but somehow after a while it becomes normal again. It seems to be some sort of a volume issue... When I crank the master volume knob to full , I hear faint sounds of my guitar. It comes back after a while automatically but then stops again at random. 

asked 04 Sep 2020 at 10:42 AM

Avinav Khanal

votes

answer

views

EDIT: found out that when I put my amp in bluetooth pairing mode it stops. Sound also comes out the speaker itself. So it's something internal for sure

----------

I have a CODE 100C and when I connect it to my interface with the HP out (or even the fx send -- or even when using the HP out as a HP out) I have this high end hiss/artifact.

Here is a recording of the sound: https://youtu.be/a9mjRFiqVX0
obviously it's not as loud as in the video.. but it's still there

Recording with the HP out is the best way for me to elimante latency, but the sound quality is just bad. Also with USB I can't get acceptable latency..

edited 15 Jul 2020 at 03:45 PM

Jeroen van Rijn

asked 15 Jul 2020 at 02:42 PM

Jeroen van Rijn

votes

answers

views

asked 22 May 2020 at 03:47 PM

mirchell bicheline

votes

answers

views

Where can you get a new master vol pot for code 100?? Mine has loud crackling and uneven volume increase-- it jumps and seems to get quieter on higher levels.  Tried cleaning it several times. 

asked 26 Mar 2020 at 04:37 AM

indy jonz (2)

votes

answers

views

Can you use a wah and then have another pedal for another thing? Does this even make sense ? Do guitarist even use 2 pedals ever? I am so new to this so just asking about some thoughts I have

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 04:27 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I would like the intro guitar sound. Please let me know if you can tell me how to program it.

asked 29 Feb 2020 at 02:52 AM

Ike Machover
Showing results 1 to 20 of 32
Loading - please wait...