Questions
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 50 that is one year old. this week it started having some high pitched noise. after a couple days of that the volume would go to zero after a few minutes of play. have to cycle the power to get volume back. it only has volume for a few minutes then it goes to zero again.  help.

asked 29 Dec 2023 at 08:38 PM

Jim Atkins

votes

answer

views

Just bought a code 50 amp, when traying it I noticed suddenly strange noises, so I unppluged the cable to ckeck if it was a problem with it and then noticed that the jack broke inside the amp. What is the sugested procedure in these situation? Can I open the back of the amp to remove the tip of the jack?
Is new, I don't want to lose the warranty.

asked 31 Oct 2023 at 08:14 PM

Oscar Lara

votes

answer

views

I bought my amp in 2017 I think it was the first series, it was totally new thing on the market. It went wrong about a mounth ago. I brought it to a dedicated engineer, who knew what could be the problem,  He told that it is a common mistake with these amps (I don't know the exact english name of it) , where the elctricity arrives to the amp was too sensitive. Marshall changed it later. There is no part for the original, the new part is not good for the old amp, so there is no way to repair it. Is it true?  

asked 25 Sep 2023 at 06:50 PM

György Tóth

votes

answer

views

Hey!

I've been having problem with my Marshall Code 50s edit knob, which has been randomly setting random values. Yesterday I tore down the combo and took a look at the faulty encoder. I couldn't find it anywhere, so if anyone know what encoder is that it would help a lot. I will appreciate any help.

asked 01 Nov 2022 at 10:04 AM

Jakub Michalenko

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

How can I fix this issue while importing patches from my amp to the desktop?

Im connected, and I can change all the settings, but I can't grab the current patches.

I think I have fixed it in the past, but it has been a long time since I have used this software with my amp.

asked 28 Jul 2022 at 02:02 PM

John Mathen Wierengo

votes

answer

views

Hello, I need help, I have the CODE50 for 2 weeks, everything
was fine but one day I turned it on and the screen only lit up
orange with very little intensity, I've been like
this for 5 days, does anyone know how to fix it?

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

edited 13 May 2022 at 08:01 PM

jorge lopez

asked 13 May 2022 at 08:01 PM

jorge lopez

votes

answers

views

I just dumped a half can of Red Bull onto the panel of my code50. Now no sound come out. It powers in fine, all the dials and buttons seem to work, just no sound comes out. It connects to my phone via Bluetooth but no sound comes out when I try to play music from that either. Any advice would be welcome. I'm not sure how to go about troubleshooting it. 

asked 14 Apr 2022 at 01:33 AM

David Engelman (1)

votes

answer

views

My CODE50 no longer has any output to the speaker.

Everything 'seems' fine, and I have tested the cables etc, with my older Valvestate and the cable and guitar still OK.

Lights are on, pedal on, BT connects to phone, just no output at all.

Any idea's?

asked 03 Apr 2022 at 03:19 PM

Steve Richards

vote

answers

views

Que tal' soy nuevo en el uso del ampli y según veo tiene detalles interesantes como el almacenamiento de presets en el movil, pero aún tengo unas dudas.

asked 01 Feb 2022 at 08:39 AM

Carlos Marquez (1)

vote

answers

views

Is there any place to request presets?

asked 27 Sep 2021 at 06:34 PM

John Miller (1)

votes

answers

views

Most times on my Code 50 when I save a preset I have to switch my amp off and then back on again because the sound stops coming out of it. I can't even scroll it through different presets at all. It's pretty annoying to deal with

asked 22 May 2021 at 01:41 AM

Rhett Kraljevic (3)

votes

answers

views

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  I have to fiddle with the input cable.

How do I replace the input jack on my CODE50?  Does it simply unplug/plug into the PCB?

Where can I get the part and a diagram?

Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2021 at 03:55 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)

votes

answers

views

Trying to find a good amp setting for Prog Rock. Example, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard. A lead tone. Also more settings of Pink Floyd's older music. Not WYWH or DSOTM. Thinking Animals, Meddle.

Any suggestions appteciated.

Regards

asked 31 Dec 2020 at 08:12 PM

John Miller (1)

votes

answer

views

Is it possible  to use a volume or wah pedal between  the guitar and the code 50  without issue? I know there is already and auto wah built in but what I  really  want is the ability  to control volume with my foot. 

edited 01 Dec 2020 at 05:20 PM

Tim Sledd

asked 01 Dec 2020 at 05:19 PM

Tim Sledd

votes

answer

views

I left the F/S aside for a few days and today when i decided to use it just stoped responding.
The display shows A1 sometimes it twinkles, sometimes dont. But It doenst responds when i press the buttons.
I press ALL the F/S buttons and nothing happens!!!

I didnt drop it or nothing similar, the F/S is kinda new i bought it in June, the F/S conditions is visually intact.
Am i forgetting something?

Things that i've tried already:
- Factory reset my Code 50
- Factory reset my F/S

My setup:
Foorswitch 91109
Marshall CODE 50

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 10:10 PM

Lucas Pereira

votes

answer

views

I have a CODE 50, and I'm trying to download the presets that I have chosen in my profile, but I can't download them to the Amp, or to the Gateway app . Pls advise how can I do it.

Many thnx in advance!!

edited 14 Aug 2020 at 01:55 AM

Felipe Reyes

asked 14 Aug 2020 at 12:31 AM

Felipe Reyes

votes

answers

views

Saludos amigos, quisiera saber si hay usuarios del CODE 50 para poder compartir experiencias y ayudarnos mutuamente en utilizar de la mejor forma nuestros amplificadores CODE. 

edited 23 Jul 2020 at 08:25 PM

Henry Escobar

asked 23 Jul 2020 at 08:22 PM

Henry Escobar

votes

answers

views

How to add song from Spotify so you can adjust tempo.

asked 29 May 2020 at 12:56 PM

John Miller

votes

answers

views

Hi, guys.

I'm sorry for not posting on this forum as much, but I have a question I would like to ask. How do I dial in my Amp Settings, to get my own unique tone? It's currently a pain in the bum to do, because I always change my mind, constantly. Any tips would be greatly appriciated.

Louis :)

asked 05 May 2020 at 11:30 AM

Louis Kirkwood

votes

answer

views

I just bought a new Code 50 yesterday and when I hooked it up to my pc to play with the presets from Marshalls website when I played a string the sound went off. Like a reverse noise gate. Then I left it overnight so it maybe had fixed itself but it didn't. What can I do to solve this problem?

asked 02 Apr 2020 at 12:17 PM

Miguel de Winter
Showing results 1 to 20 of 35
Loading - please wait...