Questions
Showing results 1981 to 2000 of 3912

votes

answer

views

Hi 

Recently installed Gateway on my phone. I tweaked a few presets on my Code 50 manually. Can I Sync those custom presets from Code 50 to Gateway?

And how do I go about?

Regards

asked 30 May 2019 at 11:09 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I found an old Marshall 2236B cabinet that has 4 greenbacks and a big red horn. (one with name celestion and 3 of them are rola celestions).

All elements 16 ohm.

The grill cloth is basket.. light brown.. and this cab has had a small marshall logo on the center..  fastened with 5 pins.

I can only find a date stamp on the celestion (without taking them loose).. it says December 1970.

Cabinets serial is 30274

Could you please tell me how many were made and how rare this is? I guess these were made between 1970-1974? Right?

Any idea of todays value? All elements working perfectly and casters missing.. you have any casters left for these? =D

Best regards:

Vellu Harkonen Finland

asked 30 May 2019 at 05:56 AM

Veli-Matti Härkönen

votes

answers

views

In desperate need of a preset that will get me close to replicating Pride & Joy by SRV.  The other presets suggested dont seem correct, at least to my ear. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

asked 29 May 2019 at 06:48 PM

Ron DeMartino

votes

answers

views

Can someone please help me find cc's tone and make a preset.  Life goes on solo is too amazing to not have the tone preset available!!!

asked 29 May 2019 at 12:58 PM

Jeremy Shouse

votes

answers

views

Hello, We are currently in the last stages of preparing to release a new firmware update, we appreciate your patience on this matter.

Marshall are fully supportive of Code and any issues customers are facing will have our full support.

We are working to have the firmware released as soon as possible.

Kind Regards Marshall Support  Comment by Marshall - 28 May 2019 at 11:34 AM

This is the last post in my original thread.  Good news
https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/2261/any-plans-for-upgrade-code-to--firmware-to-2.0

asked 28 May 2019 at 11:47 PM

Pat Brown (25)

votes

answer

views

With having both above listed heads I own two Marshall Cabinets.  The 1936  2X 12 and The 1960 B straight 4 X 12.  On either cabinet is it possible to keep both heads connected at same time and either use one or the  other or both ?  Since both cabinets have multiple Cabinet inputs and claim some sort of stereo I was confuse. Do not beat me up for not knowing. But I have found no information on this....I realize the Code is 8 ohms but the TSL 60 you can chose the OHM outputs as well on cabinets it has different inputs for different OHMS or as I am thinking two different heads connected ??? 

edited 28 May 2019 at 08:13 PM

Angelo Bonanno

asked 28 May 2019 at 08:10 PM

Angelo Bonanno

votes

answer

views

where are you suposed to register your warranty for my code 212 speaker cab.

asked 27 May 2019 at 01:35 PM

Colin Robinson

votes

answers

views

I’ve just purchased a code 100 head, it great apart from the Bluetooth doesn’t seem to work. I stRt the pairing process, the blue light flashes on the amp and displays the Bluetooth code. But I don’t get any new devices to pair with on my phone or iPad, any other devices I pair with show up instantly. It feels like the Bluetooth module either faulty or nor present. I saw someone with a similar issue that said their module was no physically connected, does anyone have any more information on this or suggestions?

asked 25 May 2019 at 11:46 PM

Ray Pering (11)

votes

answers

views

a marca da guitarra interfere no som amplificador.nao estou conseguin do tirar um som legal do meu amplificador.

asked 25 May 2019 at 02:11 PM

dione camargo

vote

answers

views

Just got my Code 100c and i cant connect to it via bluetooth. Ive tried 4 different phone/tablets, galaxy and iproducts.  The amp is in pairing mode, blue light flashing but its not popping up on any device. 

Any help would be hugely appreciated

asked 25 May 2019 at 10:39 AM

Joe Roche (3)

votes

answer

views

Where can I download the list of presets, which is installed in Marshall Gateway? Thank You.

asked 24 May 2019 at 10:55 AM

Sergei KASPAROV

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

I hope my english will be understandable. :)

I bought the Marshall Major II Bluetooth headphones almost two years ago and they were doing well and I was happy with them. Now there's a problem with the controll knob on the backside. So I mailed the support service and got excellent help from them. I mailed some photos and conformation that I really have bought them. Now they want me to totally destroy them by cutting cables and snapping them in half before they can send new ones. I find this quite an unusual procedure and want to know if this is normal and if anyone had made similar expierienced and if this is trustworthy. 

Thanks for your help

Greetings from Germany

asked 23 May 2019 at 05:19 PM

Miles Müller

votes

answer

views

My marshall code 25 connects to the  bluetooth of my phone (Huawei Y6II Android 7) but the gateway application does not detect it and does not connect it.

Thanks 

Gianni Nadalutti 

asked 23 May 2019 at 10:52 AM

Gianni Nadalutti

votes

answer

views

Hi all

I have a CODE 100 half stack (100H + 4x12 cab) AND a CODE 100 2x12 combo, which just arrived today.

I was expecting the two CODE amps to work together on USB, so I can get 2 guitar traces into my Mac in parallel. Unfortunately I'm disappointed to see that Mac will only see ONE CODE at a time. Looks like they both have the same device ID which creates issue on the bus?

Is this an actual bug? If so, please remove this limitation via firmware update because it would definitely make sense to have more than one CODE connected to the computer without needing additional hardware such a sound interface.

edited 07 Jun 2019 at 09:27 AM

asked 22 May 2019 at 02:55 PM

Matt Marlow

votes

answer

views

so the code 100 is a 100 watt amp wich can emulate various amps from the 30 watt JM 45 and the 59

it is still doing this at 100 watts Or dose the selected amp effect the output as well

any way just curious how far these models go

asked 22 May 2019 at 01:25 PM

Stephen Rosin (1)

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL40C and bought a used 90012 model footswitch. Turns out that switch is meant for the newer DSL40CR. It is tip and ring with two sleeves for the two buttons, but the channel button does nothing. When plugged in the channel button on the amp no longer works, yet the footswitch button does not change the channel either.

If you pull the footswitch half way out it causes a channel change.

So the question is, does the amp have an issue or is this footswitch just not compatible? It's a two button, tip and ring with two sleeves so in my mind it should work...

Some internet sloothing leads me to a model P802 footswitch that was the one for the DSL40C amp but it seems like the same switch to me...

asked 20 May 2019 at 08:33 PM

lucas andrew

votes

answers

views

asked 20 May 2019 at 01:30 PM

R. Barry Johnson

votes

answers

views

The headphone output on my Code 100 head is extremely quiet, requiring me to crank the volume on the amp to hear the signal at all in the phones. The phones are new and work fine in every other application I've used. Could I be missing something?

asked 19 May 2019 at 10:19 PM

Matthew Miller

votes

answer

views

After a 30 year break, I am back to playing. I own a Code 50 and 4-button Marshall pedal. How difficult is it for me to program a number of presets provided in the amp to my pedal? The A bank came loaded so I will leave that alone. I found 3 presets I want to start with and activate them in bank B. I am pretty sure this sounds like a simple question but you are answering a guy that has his kids help with his phone when there are problems. Rock on!

asked 19 May 2019 at 02:25 PM

Timothy Mather

votes

answers

views

Hi guys, I have a bunch of favorite pre-sets and was wondering if there was any way to move the order around.  In other words, say I liked 10, 15 and 27.  Could I make the 1, 2 and 3 so it's easier to get from one to another when playing live?

asked 18 May 2019 at 08:17 PM

Tim Whitaker
Showing results 1981 to 2000 of 3912
Loading - please wait...