Questions
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3902

votes

answer

views

Guys, I need your opinion - which one is more suitable and why - Marshall Kilburn or Kilburn II? Any recommendation will be appreciated.

asked 16 Apr 2019 at 05:29 PM

sebastian shaw

votes

answers

views

I have an issue on my 1 year old DSL40CR.  The Clean/crunch channel is going out.  it has a fuzzy weak signal for a while and will eventually go away.  However, when I switch to the OD channel BOOM it works fine.   When this problem happens, I am turning the amp off and waiting a few minutes and I turn it back on and the amp works fine on the clean/crunch channel.  Seem to do it after the amp warms up a bit.  I bought it at GC and they suggested I take it to an electronic repair place in Dallas.  Has anyone else had this problem?

thank you

kevin

asked 16 Apr 2019 at 03:43 PM

kevin trawick

votes

answers

views

The amp was not on, nor was it plugged in, so that is good, I'd imagine. Quickly, after the spill, I turned the amp upside down and then proceeded to get the surface liquid off. Should I open it up? Should I simply let it dry next to a heat source?

asked 14 Apr 2019 at 09:46 AM

Walter Knight

votes

answers

views

asked 12 Apr 2019 at 03:49 PM

Craig Powell

votes

answer

views

First pairing is OK but after a restart NEVER the Blue Light goes on and, its clear,  no auto reconnect.What is the Problem?Please Fix It!

I use iphone 6s ,  ipad Air,  Samsung J5 and a old Samsung Node.NO Device works. (Android and iOS)

From my Point of View the Code 25 is the Problem not the Devices, because Bluetooth goes not ON if you turn the Code ON.

Please ask me its a Bug and you can FIX it with a new Bluetoot Version or is a Hardware Problem and you cant fix it.

Many Customers waiting for a Fix over 1 Year!!!!

I have the Code 25 just one Day and update the newest FW via Crome with my Mac.

If you cant fix the Problem i send the Amp back to the Dealer in Germany and get my Money Back.

I have a lot Amps from Marshall (like Slash Sounds) but this is a shame.

asked 11 Apr 2019 at 11:01 PM

Roman Binder (3)

votes

answers

views

i would like to thank the person who ansewed a ? for me the plug in for my pc to amp must have been bad or just the wrong plug order one and as he said  i am now connected to my amp thank you very much.              THANK YOU

asked 11 Apr 2019 at 07:48 PM

wayne Ingram

votes

answer

views

I am a beginner and I would like the equalization to sound to audioslave, if possible with the CODE 25. Thanks

asked 08 Apr 2019 at 11:56 PM

HERMES MOISES MALCAMPO

votes

answer

views

i have tryed to get my pc to connect to my code50 amp.but it keeps telling me its not connected .need some help thank you

asked 08 Apr 2019 at 01:53 PM

wayne Ingram

votes

answer

views

I have a 1936 cab 140 watt, are the speakers Marshall Celestion G12 vintage, the same as, Celestion vintage 30 ? 

I need to chance one. 

asked 08 Apr 2019 at 12:37 PM

Jan Hamann

votes

answers

views

Looking for the best way to run a 1922 ext cab rated for 8ohms and use together with the internal 16ohm speaker. Can the speaker outputs be mixed? i.e. 16ohm speaker to the 8ohm output and 8ohm cabinet to the 4ohm ouput to achieve 5.33 load?

edited 08 Apr 2019 at 12:42 AM

Chris Tesoro

asked 07 Apr 2019 at 09:14 PM

Chris Tesoro

vote

answers

views

Thsi is NOT a question. More of an eye opener, if you do this.        

Take your PERSONAL cell phone. Pull up GOOGLE  PLAY. Not this site. The actual Google play store. Pull up Marshall gateway.....READ THE REVIEWS......They say it all......Your app, that you designed, SUCKS....I could understand blaming phones if it was maybe 3 or 4 out of 50 reviews. But, that's not the case here. You have 50 bad reviews (1 star) to every 55-70 reviews.....Not good....If you're not going to fix the app......DISCONTINUE THE CODE LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edited 07 Apr 2019 at 08:34 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

asked 07 Apr 2019 at 08:05 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I havent had any problems with my 2 Code100h that i run in stereo in my marshall 1960v cabs, in any way until now, besides the usual dirty pots.  I am trying to save the "in amp" tuner as a patch or an effect on a patch as the instructional video states. I do have the upgraded footswitch.  The only way ive found to acceas the tuner by footpedal is by turning one of the switch mode choices into the tuner, which makes every single patch have the tuner as the switch mode option. Kinda defeats the purpose. Is there any way to set the tuner as a patch by itself or as a switch mode option on just 1 patch and not all of them? 

asked 07 Apr 2019 at 02:44 PM

William Burleson

votes

answer

views

just bought myself a new amp. Anyone know how to register it online??

asked 07 Apr 2019 at 10:59 AM

Marcel Bailey

votes

answer

views

Hi, I bought Major II on Amazon and some users complained that the ones that come in are often not original. So I would like to ask you, if on the basis of these photos we can deduce the originality of the product (with a code on the label). Thank you ;)

https://twitter.com/LocoToretto/status/1114819190567985152

asked 07 Apr 2019 at 09:16 AM

Raffaele Sanseverino

votes

answer

views

Hello,

A few days ago I bought a Code 25 amp and I really like it but I have some questions about the presets. I connected the amp to my laptop and updated it to the latest firmware and found some presets that I like and want to use on my amp. How do I this? I saved hem go my library but how do I upload them to my amp? Hope to hear from you guys!

Greetings,

Bas

edited 06 Apr 2019 at 04:41 PM

Bas Wolter

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 04:40 PM

Bas Wolter

votes

answers

views

How can i  download the firmware utility. Have a look on the informations code errors.

The following properties have been set:
Property: [AdminUser] = true {boolean}
Property: [InstallMode] = HomeSite {string}
Property: [NTProductType] = 1 {int}
Property: [ProcessorArchitecture] = AMD64 {string}
Property: [VersionNT] = 6.1.1 {version}
Running checks for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1', phase BuildList
Reading value 'SP' of registry key 'HKLM\Software\Microsoft\NET Framework Setup\NDP\v3.5'
Read integer value 1
Setting value '1 {int}' for property 'DotNet35SP'
The following properties have been set for package '.NET Framework 3.5 SP1':
Property: [DotNet35SP] = 1 {int}
Running checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe'
Result of running operator 'ValueGreaterThanEqualTo' on property 'DotNet35SP' and value '1': true
Result of checks for command 'DotNetFX35SP1\dotNetFx35setup.exe' is 'Bypass'
'.NET Framework 3.5 SP1' RunCheck result: No Install Needed
Launching Application.
URLDownloadToCacheFile failed with HRESULT '-2146697208'
Error: An error occurred trying to download 'https://my.marshall.com/downloadfiles/firmware/MarshallFirmwareUpdateUtility.application'.

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 04:35 PM

Patrick GAUDIN

votes

answer

views

Might be a dumb question, but I'm trying to learn. I bought a little combo amp DSL40CR. I want to buy a 4x12 cabinet and use it with this amp instead of buying a head. I believe I need a 16ohm cabinet, I was looking at the Marshall mx412ar.  My question is would this cabinet work with amp, and if so, what would be the correct place on the amp to put the audio cable so I don't destroy my amp?

Thanks,

Adam

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 03:45 PM

Adam Newon

votes

answers

views

Hi there,

has anybody a good idea how to get "the" George-Lynch-sound, esp. the sound of the Dokken- or Lynch-Mob-era, with a CODE 50 (or has even a preset programmed already)?

Thx, Mark

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 12:33 PM

Mark Lüttger (32)

votes

answer

views

Hey everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me troubleshoot a new piece of gear I purchased. I recently bought a used Marshall DSL40CR that was running fine, but just tonight the High channel stopped working. Low is perfectly fine, but Highstarted having a  heavily muddied sound and now I'm hearing nothing out of it. All tubes are glowing, but I figured I'd seek out some sage advice before taking things apart and potentially making things worse.

Thanks!

asked 06 Apr 2019 at 12:41 AM

Andrew Cassidy
Showing results 2041 to 2060 of 3902
Loading - please wait...