views

edited 07 Mar 2019 at 03:30 AM

Jason Davies

asked 07 Mar 2019 at 03:28 AM

Jason Davies

votes

answers

views

I recently bought a new DSL40CR. Great sounding amp! Great tones! I am noticing that the low end sounds a bit flubby. I was reading in some forums that this can be caused by improperly adjusted BIAS. Can anyone direct me as to what the mV for each left and right tubes should be set to?

asked 06 Mar 2019 at 06:41 PM

Todd Lampron

vote

answer

views

Hello, just purchased a Code 50 and so far I'm very happy with the amp but there are still a few things unclear with the Presets and Gateway. I have connection with my laptop or via android, that all works fine. I've downloaded a few presets from the website and want to use them on the amp. 

- The standard 100 presets are  there when I connect to the amp. If I want to add new presets do I have to override one of the standard presets? I thought 200 was the limit?
- And another thing,  if for example I upload a new preset to the amp the name of the preset doesn't show in the display. 

I tried the manual or Youtube tutorials but none are very clear on this subject. 

asked 06 Mar 2019 at 09:45 AM

Wim de Nooijer (1)

votes

answers

views

I have recently bought a marshal code 100 amp.  Not the amp head, The actual amp.

my question is:

If we’re to buy another code 100 amp, can I run one to the other and use one channel selector for both?

asked 06 Mar 2019 at 03:59 AM

donald birmingham

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

Just purchased a CODE 50 and am very pleased with the purchase, great modeling amp. However, I downloaded the Gateway app and any changes I am making on the my.marshall.com website do not seem to be syncing with the app. I added new presets from the user presets section but the change does not show up on my app (old preset I had is still there and not replaced). Also, now I have duplicates of several presets! No idea why. Every preset from 51 on is duplicated so now my list of presets is up to 148. What gives?? How do I correct these issues or are these known issues? 

I am using an iphone8 with iOS 12.1.4

Any help would be much appreciated and let me know if I am doing anything wrong. Thanks.

Jared

asked 05 Mar 2019 at 04:43 PM

Jared Wasser

votes

answers

views

Hi everybody,

I have bought a code 50 but gateway is not working because bluetooth catch only my phone with things like youtube. Is there a solution?

Thanks for the answer.

asked 04 Mar 2019 at 06:16 PM

Denis Leroux

votes

answers

views

Hope this helps some folks. The registration and Web site is a joke. Shame on you Marhsall !

https://marshall.com/marshall-amps/products/archive

asked 04 Mar 2019 at 01:21 AM

Mark Mitchell

votes

answer

views

Hello - I have the Marshall DSL1CR and and would like to use the emulated out with headphones.  However, when I plug in my headphones, sound still comes out of of the speaker.  Am I supposed to disconnect the speaker jack (I wanted to confirm this before trying as I didn't want to damage the amplifier).  Any help with instructions on how to use this amp with headphones for silent practice would be very helpful.  Thanks!

asked 03 Mar 2019 at 11:15 PM

Aaron Eadler

votes

answers

views

Hello there:

Can someone tell me how or where I can register this Marshall Amp I just purchased?

Thanks

Randy Scott

asked 03 Mar 2019 at 11:09 PM

Randy Scott

votes

answers

views

what size are the rubber feet on the CODE 100 wat combo?  One of mine came off and i need to replace 

asked 03 Mar 2019 at 10:36 PM

gereg grimm

votes

answer

views

hello when i change patches on my code 50 , despite using the same pre amp and power amp im getting a delay on the patch change, approx 2 seconds untill the selected patch actually kicks in. is this down to the DSP chip recalling the set ups? also has anyone tried playing this code with cab sim off.  sounds quite good like my old TSL combo.  not bad at all .

asked 02 Mar 2019 at 08:49 AM

stephen haynes

votes

answer

views

Can the Code 100 Combo be connected to your Code 4 x 12 Cabinet that is used with the Code 100H please?

asked 01 Mar 2019 at 11:24 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

vote

answers

views

Hello Group! I am about to receive my new Marshall Origin 50 watt head on Monday (March 5th). I'm excited as hell! I was looking for a 50 watt platform to go through my hand made Tweed 1X12 cab with a EVM12L that I built three years ago. I just had a bad expierience buying a Fender Bandmaster VM with a blown digital effects board. The repair facility could not obtain this part from anywhere. I wound up returning it to Reverb.com and was out all the repair money, two 5 hour round trips and $55 to ship it back. I was really devistated until (by accident) I stumbled onto this Origin series amp. I owned a few Marshalls in my day but this one really caught my eye. My question to you guys is this; normally amps come through with pretty basic tubes. I have no idea what the Origin comes with as far as stock tubes. Being the perfectionist that I am and the gear freak I've always been, I'm already wanting to upgrade the 12AX7's (EC83s) and the EL34s. Any suggestions as to a good upgrade or are the stock tubes pretty good? Thanks guys (and gals)

asked 01 Mar 2019 at 12:23 AM

Lonnie Perry (1)

votes

answer

views

I've pulled out the bright cap on my 1987X.

The original cap had too much brightness and added way to much hiss.

However I find it's darker than I would have liked it to be.

What cap value & voltage cap would be atleast 25% less bright that the original

Karan.

asked 28 Feb 2019 at 08:03 AM

Karan Taktawala

votes

answer

views

Hi, can I connect the emulated out to my audio interface without it automatically disconnecting the speaker. My other amp disconnects the speaker when I plug into the line out. 

asked 27 Feb 2019 at 05:33 PM

Mike Peloso

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have a good Shadows Hank Marvin preset?  wishing to get that proper sound on Apache.

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 02:16 PM

Doug Curl (1)

votes

answer

views

I have recently purchased an amp that in my dismay has not turned out the way I wanted it , and am thinking of returning it. I know I might get slack for this but is an AC15C1 tube amp which I like, but have figured out I would have to add pedals per say to give it a more distorted sound. I have looked into different tone qualities and Orange amps and Marshall amps really stand out but I don't know which one I would like. I am thinking long term , so I saved up and bought the other amp for 750 ( with a 2 year warrant), so I need suggestions of a good guitar amp choice. Bands I listen to are Green Day, Blink 182, Four Year Strong, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy ( Early) , The Wonder Years, Box Car Racer, This Time Next Year, Sugar Cult, New Found Glory and much more. Any advice could help me in this process. Side Note: Has anyone heard any good reviews on the Marshall MG100HCFX 100W Head with MG412CF 4x12 ?? Seems like a good deal , because I am going to start performing for shows I just wanted to know if its a good deal. Thanks Ya'll Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

edited 28 Feb 2019 at 06:03 PM

viprit buddhi

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 10:58 AM

viprit buddhi

votes

answer

views

What are the steps to Backup my presets & patches on MyLibrary?

What are the steps to then load my presets to a friends Code 100?

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 04:31 AM

Mike Trzeciak

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 25 with the latest FW and amp versions.  When I turn it on the blue tooth does not turn on and I have to re pair it every time.  I received this using my hotel points and connot return if for an exchange.  What do I do?

asked 25 Feb 2019 at 07:07 PM

Bob Cavanaugh

votes

answers

views

I have a code 50. Is there a way to reset a setting without having to reset the entire amp? I spent over an hour getting a sound I wanted. When I pressed the save button, I lost everything I put in.

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 03:47 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Showing results 2121 to 2140 of 3903
Loading - please wait...