Questions
Showing results 2141 to 2160 of 3912

votes

answer

views

Can the Code 100 Combo be connected to your Code 4 x 12 Cabinet that is used with the Code 100H please?

asked 01 Mar 2019 at 11:24 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

vote

answers

views

Hello Group! I am about to receive my new Marshall Origin 50 watt head on Monday (March 5th). I'm excited as hell! I was looking for a 50 watt platform to go through my hand made Tweed 1X12 cab with a EVM12L that I built three years ago. I just had a bad expierience buying a Fender Bandmaster VM with a blown digital effects board. The repair facility could not obtain this part from anywhere. I wound up returning it to Reverb.com and was out all the repair money, two 5 hour round trips and $55 to ship it back. I was really devistated until (by accident) I stumbled onto this Origin series amp. I owned a few Marshalls in my day but this one really caught my eye. My question to you guys is this; normally amps come through with pretty basic tubes. I have no idea what the Origin comes with as far as stock tubes. Being the perfectionist that I am and the gear freak I've always been, I'm already wanting to upgrade the 12AX7's (EC83s) and the EL34s. Any suggestions as to a good upgrade or are the stock tubes pretty good? Thanks guys (and gals)

asked 01 Mar 2019 at 12:23 AM

Lonnie Perry (1)

votes

answer

views

I've pulled out the bright cap on my 1987X.

The original cap had too much brightness and added way to much hiss.

However I find it's darker than I would have liked it to be.

What cap value & voltage cap would be atleast 25% less bright that the original

Karan.

asked 28 Feb 2019 at 08:03 AM

Karan Taktawala

votes

answer

views

Hi, can I connect the emulated out to my audio interface without it automatically disconnecting the speaker. My other amp disconnects the speaker when I plug into the line out. 

asked 27 Feb 2019 at 05:33 PM

Mike Peloso

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have a good Shadows Hank Marvin preset?  wishing to get that proper sound on Apache.

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 02:16 PM

Doug Curl (1)

votes

answer

views

I have recently purchased an amp that in my dismay has not turned out the way I wanted it , and am thinking of returning it. I know I might get slack for this but is an AC15C1 tube amp which I like, but have figured out I would have to add pedals per say to give it a more distorted sound. I have looked into different tone qualities and Orange amps and Marshall amps really stand out but I don't know which one I would like. I am thinking long term , so I saved up and bought the other amp for 750 ( with a 2 year warrant), so I need suggestions of a good guitar amp choice. Bands I listen to are Green Day, Blink 182, Four Year Strong, Nirvana, Fall Out Boy ( Early) , The Wonder Years, Box Car Racer, This Time Next Year, Sugar Cult, New Found Glory and much more. Any advice could help me in this process. Side Note: Has anyone heard any good reviews on the Marshall MG100HCFX 100W Head with MG412CF 4x12 ?? Seems like a good deal , because I am going to start performing for shows I just wanted to know if its a good deal. Thanks Ya'll Speed Test Scrabble Word Finder Solitaire

edited 28 Feb 2019 at 06:03 PM

viprit buddhi

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 10:58 AM

viprit buddhi

votes

answer

views

What are the steps to Backup my presets & patches on MyLibrary?

What are the steps to then load my presets to a friends Code 100?

asked 26 Feb 2019 at 04:31 AM

Mike Trzeciak

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 25 with the latest FW and amp versions.  When I turn it on the blue tooth does not turn on and I have to re pair it every time.  I received this using my hotel points and connot return if for an exchange.  What do I do?

asked 25 Feb 2019 at 07:07 PM

Bob Cavanaugh

votes

answers

views

I have a code 50. Is there a way to reset a setting without having to reset the entire amp? I spent over an hour getting a sound I wanted. When I pressed the save button, I lost everything I put in.

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 03:47 PM

Jamie Carter (16)

votes

answer

views

Thanks for your help!!

edited 25 Feb 2019 at 12:59 PM

Daniel Santos

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 05:13 AM

Daniel Santos

votes

answers

views

I've owned the new Code 50 for only a few days so I'm still a novice navigating through all the features. I'm just getting into using the My Gateway app from my Iphone and noticed when I'm connected to the amp through Bluetooth and I have the "blue" presets showing on the app which are completely different than the presets I see on the amp when I'm not connected through the Gateway app. So for example when connected through bluetooth I see preset 00 as EL34 Heaven on both my phone and on my amp,  and when I'm not connected through bluetooth preset 00 is JTM Chill. I like the settings on the gateway app much better than what I have for presets when just using the amp without bluetooth. I guess what I'm trying to do is find the easiest way to say replace 00 JTM Chill with 00 EL34 Heaven so I can have 00 EL34 Heaven on the amp without having to connect using the gateway app? I've look at other questions and cant seem to find this answer. Is this the sync function?? Thanks in advance. 

asked 24 Feb 2019 at 04:49 AM

Ron DeMartino

votes

answers

views

Is it possible to play the same streamed source (either Apple Music or Spotify) to two voice devices on the same WiFi network. The voice app seems to select only one at at time and the Multi-Room app does not recognise them?

specificially looking at Acton voice and Stanmore voice. I would’ve thought this was straightforward but cannot seem to get it to work as expected.

thanks

asked 23 Feb 2019 at 10:36 PM

G Mat

votes

answers

views

As other users I can´t connect with the app (motorola g4 plus) the bluetooth pairing works fine but the app don´t. Some help? Thanks. Regards

asked 23 Feb 2019 at 11:00 AM

Mariano Resi

votes

answers

views

Hello. 

I've just bought brand new DSL 5 CR. 

When I switch on the combo for the firts time everything is fine. 

Then when I swich off and switch on again I hear three quite loud bang noises. The third bang noise is when the CHANNEL SELECT diode make red or green. 

Is it normal or somethings wrong with my combo? 

asked 22 Feb 2019 at 11:36 AM

Bart Troczynski

votes

answer

views

I'm a rank beginner and I know this question is probably "beyond stupid." The issue: my Epiphone Les Paul has four knobs and a three-way switch, all of which gives me many sound options; and I have the CODE50, which has a huge array of presets using even more tone-affecting options than my Les Paul. If I want to get the best, clearest sense for each of the CODE50 presets in itself, apart from tweaking possible with all the options on the Les Paul, how should I set the knobs on the Les Paul?

Two of the knobs control the 2 pickups and allow choice between humbucking and split coil on each one. With these two knobs, turning to 0 is not an option because that would set the volume to 0 at the guitar. I'm thinking that for these two knobs I should turn them to volume 5 (middle of the road, average, "typical"), then try each CODE50 preset with the 3-way switch in the treble, rhythm, and both positions.

But what about the 2 tone knobs (one for treble, the other for rhythm)? Turn these knobs to 0 and possibly emsculate the signal in to the CODE50? Turn them to 10 and maybe force a heavy crunch or overdrive (?) onto the signal in, giving me a "distorted" impression of the CODE50 presets?

In other words, how would you recommend I dial in my Les Paul so that I can get the best sense for what each CODE50 preset does?

asked 22 Feb 2019 at 12:38 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answers

views

Is there any plan on releasing a stereo version of the CODE 100H? Due to all the modulation effects a stereo fx loop and a R/L output would be pretty slick. This could also work for the CODE 100.

asked 20 Feb 2019 at 12:23 AM

Camphor Wildon

vote

answers

views

The app still has problems to link with the amp CODE, when it will be solved approximately?

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 08:15 AM

JORDI SANCHEZ (1)

votes

answer

views

I just purchased the code 100H. Every time I turn the volume knob up or down I get a volume loss. It drops significantly and then I have to switch the foot switch up or down and then the volume returns to normal. Why is it doing that?

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 01:27 AM

Jeff Pennington

votes

answers

views

is possible to have to fx effects at the same time for example auto wah with distorsion ovd? 

asked 18 Feb 2019 at 12:08 AM

Rody Zelaya

votes

answers

views

Why aren't there any Praise and worship settings displayed? Not every one plays heavy maetal. Seemed Marshall is biased on that. Don't get me wrong, great settings. But Metallica sounds wouldn't work for Chris Tomlin.....

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 02:59 PM

Jamie Carter (16)
Showing results 2141 to 2160 of 3912
Loading - please wait...