Questions
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3879

votes

answer

views

I recently bought this amp for band rehearsals as it was a bit more powerful than my previous marshall 15watt, it is lightweight and with presets plus footswitch I was hoping to ditch my pedal board. We rehearse in a village hall which has a hearing aid loop system and the Code 25 seems particularly sensitive to it.  If the volume  turned above a quarter turn it triggered significant feedback particularly on settings with high treble.  Unfortunately the loop system is in a tamper proof cabinet which we are not allowed to touch. Has anyone else had a similar problem and know a workaround?

My other issue was bluetooth pairing with my phone but reading through the Forum it appears this is a "feature".  If I can't resolve both these issues it is going back to the shop next week to find an alternative amp that works for me. 

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 08:17 PM

colin winston

votes

answers

views

Did someone makes Lukhater's tone on this amp? Any tips?

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 06:37 PM

Arthur Vieira

votes

answer

views

I just got this head recently and installed the latest firmware update the other night (6/20/2019).   When I try to connect my IPad through the My Marshall app it seems to be a hit or miss proposition but more miss than hit.   In my settings on the IPad it shows me as connected, and the blue light on the head goes from flashing to solid.  On the app, it shows the head detected but when I press on that I get a "Connection Rejected"  (You may only control amps you are already connected to for audio output) and there's no control over the head from the app.   Now several other times it syncs right up.  I'm at a loss though.  Am I doing something wrong maybe in the sequence (operator error) or is there an issue somewhere else.  The manual doesn't really reference Bluetooth that well.  I'm not bluetooth savy becuase I rarely use it except for my phone in the car and connection there is automatic after I initially set it up.

So is it me?  Is it the gateway software?  Is it the head??   Help please?

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 05:32 PM

Kim Lubstorf

votes

answers

views

non riesco a collegare il pc all"amplificatore qualcuno ha avuto lo stesso problema

asked 22 Jun 2019 at 01:12 PM

david fedeli

votes

answer

views

Hello.  I have a Marshall Code 100 Head, 4 12 cabinet and the 2 12 combo amp.  Absulutely love these amps.  I also have the 3 way footswitch.  What I can't figure out, is how to be able to turn off and on the REVERB from the foot pedal.  Is there a way for this?  It defaults to allow you to access the Distortion, Modulation and Delay but what about the reverb?  Any ideas?

Thanks, Larry

asked 21 Jun 2019 at 05:33 PM

Larry Tucker

votes

answers

views

After the last update my amplifier knocks every 3 sec, when I turn on the bluetoof stops. How to restore the earlier version of the firmware, I will add that the connection bluetoof does not work the amplifier is just not visible to other devices, please help.

asked 21 Jun 2019 at 07:10 AM

Kacper Moker

votes

answers

views

I was just searching a couple websites for the Code 100W combo amp and it appears to be removed from some websites while one stated that this amp was no longer available.  Did Marshall discontinue this amp?  If so, are they planning on replacing it or just moving forward with the 25W, 50W, and 100W head?  Why was it discontinued?

asked 19 Jun 2019 at 10:51 PM

Steve Schroeder

votes

answers

views

I just got around to updating the firm ware on the code 100 thought as long as i had the amp connected to my pc via the usb cable I would check out the code editor and it would not respond looked at the manual casually and did not notice any mention of how to connect

dos this need to be acomplished using a midi to usb cable

asked 18 Jun 2019 at 01:46 PM

Stephen Rosin (1)

votes

answers

views

How do I load a track for playback?

I have the track downloaded as mp3 on my phone, i can see the track when i "tap to load track" in playback tab on gateway app; but it will not load?

Thanks

asked 17 Jun 2019 at 03:05 PM

Ronan O'Reilly

votes

answers

views

I've owned my code 50 for about a year and a half now and I've never had any problems with it. Yesterday I was playing and after a while it just died, not that it just wasn't giving out any sound, it just didn't have any power. The display wasn't on, the lights on the buttons weren't on and my foot switch wasn't on. I made sure the power lead was plugged in, I tried using a different wall socket and I changed the fuse in the plug but nothing is working. Does anyone have any idea what it could be/how it can be fixed? 

Cheers

asked 16 Jun 2019 at 04:44 PM

John Duff

votes

answers

views

Hello, I've recently bought a DSL20 combo.

On the back there is a small input for external audio devices. In the description it reads:  "AUDIO IN  connect an external audio device here for practice or to jam along with music".

Well, I've tried to connect my phone, which I think qualifies as an audio device, to play backing tracks from youtube.  I was hoping the music would come through the amps speaker and I could    "jam along".

IT DIDN´T WORK!!!

Can anyone explain to me why this is?

asked 16 Jun 2019 at 03:20 PM

Michel Sunrise

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a MG30FX with footswitch. I was convinced I could set 4 channels the way I wanted and simply controlling them with the footswitch. 

Well maybe it’s my fault but it doesn’t work that way. You control the first two sounds with the 1 button, you control the second two sound with the second. Button 3 is the same as the 2 and If I press the 4 it appears the tuner.  It’s very limiting considering I wanted 4 indipende choices of my own style. 

asked 15 Jun 2019 at 02:47 PM

Jack Fnt

votes

answer

views

Where's the link to register a product? Why is this not clearly visable on you site? 

asked 15 Jun 2019 at 02:35 PM

Darrin Long

votes

answers

views

Where's the link to register a product? Why is this not clearly visable on you site? 

asked 15 Jun 2019 at 02:35 PM

Darrin Long

votes

answer

views

Is the CODE™412 4x12-inch Angled Electric Guitar Speaker Extension Cabinet discontinued? If so, then why? I did purchased one 2 years ago.

My online dealer no longer has it listed; instead, they have listed, the CODE™212 2x12-inch Angled Electric Guitar Speaker Extension Cabinet ― which I do plan on buying ― however, I still would like to purchase another CODE™412.

edited 14 Jun 2019 at 11:53 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

asked 14 Jun 2019 at 11:42 PM

Jimmy Pratt (2)

votes

answer

views

asked 14 Jun 2019 at 11:17 PM

Greg McCourt

votes

answers

views

I would like to learn about my Mark 2 Master Model 100w Lead, serial number SL/A 08345L.  What can you tell me and where can I learn more? Thanks!

asked 14 Jun 2019 at 03:36 AM

Mike Bratcher

votes

answer

views

After watching the videos about the Studio series amps I ordered the Studio Jubilee. The one I recieved was not rebranded like in your promo video. I was told by the Marshall rep here in Canada that there will never be any with "Studio" on the faceplate like in the videos. Is this true, or false. Also, I realize it's the same amp with just a different faceplate, but if I'm spending $2200 on an amp, I want the latest version. Thanks in advance.

asked 13 Jun 2019 at 09:14 PM

Rick Allen

votes

answer

views

Gostaria de uma ajuda para conseguir atualizar o marshall code 50 para a ultima atualização.

conecto no notebook, acesso o programa de atualização mais o mesmo diz que amplificador não esta conectado.

Já troquei diversos cabos USB e nada acontece.

Att, Natanael

asked 13 Jun 2019 at 08:22 PM

NATANAEL ALMEIDA DE FRANCA

vote

answer

views

I did this binaural test on YouTube and at the same volume, nothing changed volume-wise, the right speaker was quieter than the left. I just got this amp like a week ago and I figured something was off about it. What should I do? Send it back? I got it through amazon and I think the return policy is still available. But I would like another one, just not kinda broken. I can make a video if need be.

This is my amp: Marshall Code 100W 2x12 Digital Combo Amp

asked 13 Jun 2019 at 12:52 AM

Jordan Revels
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3879
Loading - please wait...