Questions
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3912

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I recently bought a Marshall Majoir III bluetooth and it works perfectly with ly mobile phone. I jut want to know if I can connect it to my laptop.  My laptop has bluetooth.

Thank you

Eranda

asked 16 Feb 2019 at 11:56 AM

Eranda Isuru Mathes Arachchige

votes

answer

views

hi i have a marshall ma100c my od channel is working but  my clean channel works fine its just my od im having no heavy sound come on just clean tried other leads and guitars still nothing hoping someone knows whats wrong kinda in panic mode.

asked 14 Feb 2019 at 02:08 PM

bert w

votes

answer

views

On the MyMarshall site, on the Presets page, I reorganized the default 100 presets to an order that makes more sense to me. I clicked the "Sync Now" button in the Gateway app and was pleased to see the new order displayed on the CODE50. However, when I toggle between AMP mode and Gateway mode using the icon in the lower left corner of the Gateway app, the order of Presets on the CODE50 also toggles back and forth between the original default order and the new order. How do I make my new order the default order on the CODE50, such that the new order will not change unless I do a factory reset?

Am I correct that clicking on the red "Reset Gateway Presets" button in the Gateway app would cause me to lose the new order created on the web page?

edited 14 Feb 2019 at 03:35 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

asked 14 Feb 2019 at 12:29 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

can i use a bass guitar with the code 50 and what is the best preset?

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 04:43 PM

Dave Davies

vote

answers

views

Twice now I have spent more than an hour reorganizing the default presets into preamp groupings, in the Chrome browser, clicking Save periodically with the checkbox checked to save a backup copy. Each time, Chrome or MyMarshall stopped accepting my clicks on the Save button in the lower right of the browser. Each time I seemed obliged to close the browser window and then navigate back to my presets. Each time I found all the presets reset either to their original order or at least to an order very different from the one I had created by the time Saves stopped being accepted. (I can't be more clear than this because I do not have the default preset order memorized.) Each time, I could not find any backup with my reorganized presets, so I have no idea what the backups are for or how to use them.

Is it possible to sort presets based on the preamp models and save them that way in the CODE50? Is dragging and dropping each preset, one at a time in the browser on the MyMarshall site, the only way to reorder the presets? What and where are the backups and how can we use them?

BTW, changing the preset position in the Gateway app is problematic. When I tried saving preset 15 as preset 1, I ended up with the same preset in positions 1 and 15. The original preset 1 was missing.

edited 13 Feb 2019 at 10:05 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 10:03 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

Hello

what type of usb is correct  to connect PC with code 25 usb mini B or A?

thank you in advance

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 09:15 AM

Przemysław Miszczuk

votes

answers

views

Hi;

I can get the playback feature to work, until the screen saver kicks in, on my Galaxy S9.  As soon as my phone screen goes dark the app stops and I have close and re-open the Gateway app.

Thanks!

asked 13 Feb 2019 at 01:16 AM

Doug C

votes

answer

views

I use the programmable footswitch with my CODE 100H. Has anyone experimented with a second footswitch to add another 30 patches? Is it possible to use 2 foot switches with an a/b box, or manually switch controller cable outputs, in this manner? Can you hear me Mr. Marshall?

asked 12 Feb 2019 at 09:44 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answers

views

I haven’t been able to find the answer to this via web search. Does anyone know if the effects loop in the 100h is buffered, or not?  Has anyone noticed dramatic tone loss if using 20’ send and return cables (40’ total)? Thanks!

asked 11 Feb 2019 at 07:01 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I obviously love the amp and was wondering if you could be modified into a 50w / 5w amp?

Thanks!

Math

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 07:13 PM

Mathieu Cyr

votes

answer

views

hi 

i have looper 720 how can i contact with code 50?

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 05:26 PM

ameer zainal

votes

answer

views

I own a code 100h with the footswitch and I love this rig. I play through a 4x12 Celestion cab with gold standard vintage g12-75’s. It took a little bit of time to really become comfortable with the app and head interface, but it’s like riding a bike now. Thank you for this technology, Marshall, please don’t stop supporting us Kvlt CODE players!

Can I make a suggestion that you could profit from and would add to our Marshall experience and branding? Why not create virtual pedals and accessories that can be purchased and downloaded onto our CODE rigs?  

For example why not be able to purchase  “extra slots” and effects so we can run a wah and distortion pedal or run 2 delay pedals at once? I’m sure there are other itches that players could scratch this way? Maybe even add outside name brand pedals? You know, like that fluorescent green scream thing?  

Like I said, I love this rig, and it’s portability. If could ditch the separate wah and boost pedal I carry as part of my signal, I’d happily give you my money!

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 04:28 PM

Mark Solis (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi guys,

I want to exchange valves in my Origin 20h, ordered some from Tube Amp Doctor. After I exchange them do I have to rebias it? Is there a manual for rebiasing? I wasn't able to find anything which would give me even slight bit of a hint about it...

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 04:21 PM

Stepan Dusek

votes

answers

views

I'm 58 and just starting to learn guitar (about 50 years after i told my parents I wanted to learn electric guitar). I bought a CODE50 because I didn't want to buy a "starter" amp now and then "need" to buy a more powerful one later. 

The first thing I did was to put on my acoustic-electric and then, with the sound hole about a foot away from the speaker, turn the CODE50 on. SCREACH!!! Okay, so point the speaker away from the piezo pickup and try a lower Master setting. Even with the speaker and soundhole pointing in different directions, I had to keep the volume way down to avoid feedback in my little home office.

Next the Epiphone Les Paul. Boy, oh boy, even with no soundhole and turning my back to the CODE50 while it was pointed away, my electric picked up the vibes off the walls and seemed close to feedback with louder presets.

Finally, listening to acoustic guitar and harmonica blues from iTunes over USB (Paul Richell & Annie Raines, Moving to the Country), there was no feedback issue, but this thing is so damned LOUD I had to keep the Master at about 2 on preset 00 to listen comfortably.

I will never need more power than a CODE50 in my house.

asked 10 Feb 2019 at 06:36 AM

Jim Marshall (12)

votes

answer

views

Is the a Marshall Forum for all types of Amps or just Code amps?   I need a user manual for a JVM 205H.   Where on Marshall's web page do  i go please?

thanks

asked 09 Feb 2019 at 07:46 PM

Ronald Spurgeon

votes

answer

views

I contacted this forum a month ago with my problem listed below.  I was asked to contact customer service desk email, which I did.  They have never contacted me back.  Another month has gone by with no amp due to a factory defect on a new piece of equipment.  The certified repair facility can not get the needed processor board from the factory.  This code 50 is the biggest waste of money I've made.  Here is the original post.

contacted Marshall in the Fall of 2018. I have a code 50 that was having the volume change from low to very loud on its own, then it wanted to save the changes.  Not the master, the other volume. I could watch the numbers increase and decrease in its own. I was directed to take it to a shop called Uncle Albert's in Indianapolis since I'm about 45 min north and that was the closest. Their number is 317-845-3037. Once they tested it they told me the main processor board was bad and ordered one around Nov 20th. They checked in with me every two weeks telling me the boards were out of stock. Finally the week of Jan 7 2019. They called to say the boards were back in stock, but as of today 1-17-19 the shop has not received it although they did get a shipment from Marshall, my board was not in it. 

I've lost the use of my amp for two months. The shop said it was a 30 min fix if they had the part. Can you help me get my amp fixed? I thought about moving up to the code 100, but after this I'm learning toward Fender.

Everyone needs to stay away from the code amps...Junk!

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 10:49 PM

ed jozsa

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a CODE 100 half stack (100H + 4x12 cab) AND a CODE 100 2x12 combo, which just arrived today.

I was expecting the two CODE amps to work together on USB, so I can get 2 guitar traces into my Mac in parallel. Unfortunately I'm disappointed to see that Mac will only see ONE CODE at a time. Looks like they both have the same device ID which creates issue on the bus?

Is this an actual bug? If so, please remove this limitation via firmware update because it would definitely make sense to have more than one CODE connected to the computer without needing additional hardware such a sound interface.

Please let me know asap thanks.

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 03:27 PM

Lele X (14)

votes

answers

views

Is there a matching 1x12 cab to pair up with the DSL40CR?  Would be nice to have one like the 1922 cab for 2x12 combos.  I am not sure if there is any 1x12 extension cab lines up perfectly with with DSL40CR cab.  The MX112  seems to pair up with the DSL20CR so it doesn't look that is compatible as far a size match.  Just adding to the wish list.

asked 08 Feb 2019 at 07:19 AM

Paul Candia

votes

answer

views

Two questions:

How is impedance of a cabinet identified/determined? 

And;

On a model Jmt45 O/S which speaker Jack should be used?

Thank you for your time and attention 

Wm

asked 07 Feb 2019 at 08:08 PM

William Calunas
Showing results 2161 to 2180 of 3912
Loading - please wait...