Questions
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3901

votes

answers

views

I bought the combo yesterday and it's full of bluetooth bugs - looking now at the FORUM my impression is that the support doesn't care about it.

- No automatic bluetooth connection - iPHONE - I am having always to force Iphone to "forget" the AMP and pairing it again... each time...

- MAC IOS , When I try to connect the bluetooth in my MAC, it makes the system crashes, mouse and keyboard stop working... there's no were to get the necessary code to bluetooth connection...

DO WE HAVE PLANS FOR A NEW FIRMWARE TO BE RELEASED SOON ? PLEASE

asked 31 Jan 2019 at 11:33 AM

alexandre fabro (3)

votes

answers

views

Recently bought a Code 50 and there's been radio stations playing softly in the background of the amp.

I've tried plugging it into different outlets, with my guitar plugged in, not plugged in but with the cord still in the input (with 2 separate cords so I know its not either of the cords causing this) but the radio station remains strong.  I'm guessing something with the shielding/grounding within the amp?

Here's a video showing it broadcasting...heck of a radio amplifier.

https://youtu.be/lu_jDAvcjN0

Is there a simple solution that I'm missing?

Thanks.

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 04:26 PM

Chris Harris

votes

answers

views

When I just play the guitar I get sound from both sides of my headphones. When I use the bluetooth or use the mp3 in jack and play a backing track it cuts out the right side headphone.

When I play with no hedphones it sounds fine thru the speaker.

Is this normal or do I need to change the settings on the output from my phone or something? 

asked 30 Jan 2019 at 05:18 AM

matt painter

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I just recently bought a used Marshall DSL 40CR. It didn’t come with a footswitch. I wanted to know if there are compatible 1 button or 2 button foot switches other than the PEDL-90012 to change the channel. I know there are plenty of footswitches for the older DSL amps. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

asked 29 Jan 2019 at 10:00 AM

nicholas woodbury

votes

answer

views

Toda vez que vou trocar de um pré-set para outro gera um atraso enorme.

O  tempo de troca é muito longo deixando muito a desejar para usa-lo somente os pré-set 

do amplificador. A última atualização para corrigir possíveis erros foi em 2017. 

Como posso corrigir esse tipo de atraso?

asked 26 Jan 2019 at 11:10 AM

fabiano vitor césra

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased a JVM410C and I cannot get the tone controls to work on channel 1 clean. I understand the volume is taken out of the circuitry ,but are the tone controls also ? If not maybe I need to bring it to have a repair man look at it?

oneijack

asked 25 Jan 2019 at 08:22 PM

John Scalabrini

votes

answer

views

Hello, excuse my english. 

I just bought a new dsl40cr and i'm very happy but i am experiencing the known problems that this amplifier present when change the channel through the footswitch along with having the FXLoop ON.

In several forums like marshallforum.com there are quite a few people who have found the same fault, which leads to me think that is not a random failure in some amps but something more like a manufacturing defect. Some people have already contacte with the Marshall staff so i understand that Marshall is aware of the problem. The question is whether they are going to appeal to these units so that the authorized technical service of each country solves the problem (it seems that replacing a chip) or we Will have to be the users that we have to take charge of the management of this defect. (still under warranty)

Thank you very much and Best regards! 

asked 25 Jan 2019 at 01:44 PM

Jose Méndez Valero

votes

answers

views

Hi, I am for the most part a beginner, I have dabbled through the years and decided to give it another go. Anyway I bought the code 25 I always wanted a Marshall but after about a week the amp makes a constant ticking noise? Any thoughts as to why?

asked 25 Jan 2019 at 02:01 AM

Michael Savatakis

votes

answers

views

Actually I'm totaly not interested in bluetooth connection, but of course I understand that it might be an essential prolem for some people...

But there are some other problems I'd like you to find good solution for.

1. Master volume. From 0 to 10% there is almost no sound, over 10% it becomes very loud. 

2. Decreasing sound level with Volume pot results in decreasing USB signal level - not acceptable for players using USB output for recording in DAW software. It would be nice if for clean preamp gain at 2 and volume at 3  give recording level about -6 dB, now it is about -36 dB... 

Best regards, Jacek.

P.S. What is a frequency range of CODE 25 speaker?

asked 24 Jan 2019 at 11:09 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

answers

views

No automatic bluetooth connection after firmware update.

Please solve this problem.

Or support firmware rollback!

asked 24 Jan 2019 at 06:38 AM

Jay Jo (3)

votes

answer

views

HI,

I'm touring for over 20 years and I usually take care of my amps by myself as I don't always have the time to let my amps at a service center when something goes wrong

Recently I have replaxe my old 100W Plexi and JCM800 with smaller amps, and I take a 1974X and a Mini Jubilee 2525C 25W Combo on the road.

I have notice from some photos online that there is 3 or 4 fuses installed ion the main circuit board of the 2525C and would like to know what are the value of these fuses.

I don't want to open the amp just to take a look but it's good to have a few on hands just in case something goes wrong!

Would it be possible to know the value of theses fuses that are located on the circuit board, for an Canadian 120v version of that amp?

Thanks in advance!

asked 23 Jan 2019 at 03:16 AM

Stephane Ouellette

votes

answer

views

I've had a PEDL-91016 footswitch on backorder since August.  Can someone provide me the schematic to switch the master volumes?  That's all I really want from the switch anyhow.

I'm to the point where this feature was the only reason I bought the amp, and I've not been able to get the footswitch to use it.  I do love the tone, but I'm kinda done waiting on it now that I hear it'll be April.   This is really my first Marshall purchase, I'm not sure I'll purchase a new product again at this point.

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 10:43 PM

John East

votes

answers

views

Question: I currently have a Code50 and want to jump to the code 100 head. I can't decide between the 2x12 and 4x12 cab. 

I've always had smaller combo amps and now want to jump  up to heads and cabs. What difference can i expect between the 50 combo and 100 head. 

Also, 2x12 or 4x12? 

I play mostly thrash metal, but will play blues and country from time to time. I'm looking for more bottom end, and more clarity. 

Also play mostly les pauls, but also have a Wylde Audio and ESP Iron Cross with EMG's. Will also mix in an acoustic/electric for some stuff. 

asked 22 Jan 2019 at 05:43 PM

Brian Rogers

votes

answer

views

I recently purchased the JVM210C amp, to replace a VS100. I turned it on the other day and heard a low hissing noise, which ended with a pop (volume hasn't been above 2 or 3 yet on any channel), and now there is no output. The amp still has power (power rocker, mode buttons, footswitch LEDs, tubes all light up ) My first thought is that one of the tubes failed, but could it have been a fuse? I've only had the amp for a month, so I'm struggling with what could be the issue. Any help is appreciated. 

asked 21 Jan 2019 at 06:47 PM

Dan O'Rawe

votes

answers

views

I have already asked twice about Bluetooth connectivity issues.

https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/1647/how-long-do-i-need-to-wait-for-code25-firmware-with-bluetooth-issue-solved?filterType=recent&myActivity=True

and

https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/1308/there-is-a-problem-with-the-bluetooth-connection-since-the-firmware-update.?filterType=recent&myActivity=True

I've been asking questions for over 10 months already, and it's been a year since you released the firmware.
I am already anticipating your answers.
Do you plan to update the firmware?

This is really ridiculous. If you do not have any more updates, I hope you will be able to roll back to the previous version of firmware.
Previous versions did not have this problem at all.

edited 21 Jan 2019 at 04:36 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

asked 21 Jan 2019 at 04:35 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

votes

answer

views

Someone unplugged my cabinet.  Which speaker output should I use with the built-in speakers?

asked 18 Jan 2019 at 04:39 AM

Mike Bratcher

votes

answer

views

My Code 50 was about six months old when the volume, not the master volume, would randomly change. I first noticed that the amp would either get really loud, or fade away to a whisper.  Only later did I notice the red “save” light would illuminate.

I took it in to a repair center for warranty work in November 2018, and here we are in mid January and it still isn’t fixed.  The problem was a bad main processor, ie. the motherboard. The repair center says they call Marshall weekly to order parts, and every time they ask if they have a board for my amp.  The repair shop is told every week that they don’t have any boards in stock.

What is the deal, I’m eight weeks without my amp. By the time I get it back, it will be out of warranty.  Can anyone help find a processor for the code 50.

Ed

asked 17 Jan 2019 at 02:46 PM

ed jozsa

votes

answers

views

Hi I've just bought a CODE 25 and wondered what size USB cable I need? Doesn't seem to be your regular phone type cable.

asked 17 Jan 2019 at 10:52 AM

Scott Walker

votes

answer

views

Searching all over the interwebs for a Marshall G15MS Micro Stack Amp Manual (not the G15MSii version). My amp does not include the Overdrive button.

Can anyone help?

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 05:57 PM

Adam Filiatrault

votes

answer

views

I have a Nov 2017 build, and have had this problem from the beginning...tried to work around it and it is now becoming unusable for me.  In short, the amp responds fine when setting things up...but it it becomes inconsistant as the session wears on.  Accepts commands and switches one time, then doesn't the next time, etc.  I've seen others complaining of this on other forums.  and have yet to see any definitive answer.

Is anyone using the PEDL-91016, and if so, does this wotk as advertised?  Or is this a DSL midi issue?

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 03:55 PM

Joe Graziano
Showing results 2181 to 2200 of 3901
Loading - please wait...