Questions
Showing results 2201 to 2220 of 3903

votes

answer

views

Searching all over the interwebs for a Marshall G15MS Micro Stack Amp Manual (not the G15MSii version). My amp does not include the Overdrive button.

Can anyone help?

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 05:57 PM

Adam Filiatrault

votes

answer

views

I have a Nov 2017 build, and have had this problem from the beginning...tried to work around it and it is now becoming unusable for me.  In short, the amp responds fine when setting things up...but it it becomes inconsistant as the session wears on.  Accepts commands and switches one time, then doesn't the next time, etc.  I've seen others complaining of this on other forums.  and have yet to see any definitive answer.

Is anyone using the PEDL-91016, and if so, does this wotk as advertised?  Or is this a DSL midi issue?

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 03:55 PM

Joe Graziano

votes

answers

views

What external Wah pedal works best on my Code 100 ?

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 11:57 AM

Ron Kessels

votes

answer

views

Hi My AS50D has developed a loud hum

It doesn't change if If connect different guitars or micsand changing the input levels has no effect

But it does get louder with the master volume

It sounds like a problem with the power supply is it an easy repair?

I live in the far north of Scotland so shipping is a problem

Here is a video of the hum 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TiVyTYxZsvzc8pF6fWeg_1OQyD2nKjuICw

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 10:10 AM

Stewart McCarroll

votes

answer

views

Hi , I have a Marshall Code 50 and the volume drops suddenly very low and at other times raises very high while im playing and its happening quite frequently. what causes this and what can I do to get it fixed? 

note* the power seems to be ok, no flickering lights or shut off or anything like that and the power cord connection seems to be ok as well.

asked 16 Jan 2019 at 01:19 AM

Matt Alexander

votes

answers

views

Hi, 3 question:

1) I'm Italian and I just purchased on ebay a brend new DSL40Cr from a UK shop. I was wondering if the ampli still works at 220V - 50 Hz as per manual, regardeless the fact it comes from UK, and if will arrive with power calbe schuko plug or UK plug. In this case may I use an adaptor male shuko/female UK ?

2) I would like to know if I can use an external speaker as additional together with the internal Speaker, for example the internal 16 Ohm speaker + an external 8 Ohm speacker connected obviously at right socket.

3) in case of use of one external speaker (e.g. 8 Ohm ) which one I should connect of the two socket where is labeled down "1 x 8 OHM - 2 x 16 OHM" ? is it indifferent, the one to the left or the right ?

update for the question n.2: maybe I figure out how it has to be done: unplug the internal speacker from 16 OHM socket and plug it into the 8 OHM speacker. plug a 16 OHM external cabinet into the other 8 OHM Speacker socket. otherwise only configuration showed on manual are allowed. Is that correct?

thank you

edited 15 Jan 2019 at 01:35 PM

Roberto ACErob71

asked 15 Jan 2019 at 01:06 PM

Roberto ACErob71

votes

answers

views

Hi people.

Firstly, I would like to say what a great site.

Secondly, forgive me if this has been asked elsewhere.

Ok, the question is:

I have a Marshall origi n 50 head(beautiful bit of kit!!!!)

And a marshall 1936 cab.

The issue i have is which speaker connections to use.

The manual forvthe amp says socket 3 at 8 ohms, yet the back of yet amp shows socket 2 as 8 ohms!!!

Also even though amp is not stereo can i use 2 speakef cables ftom the 16ohm sockets????

A bit crazy i know but dont wznt to blow me new amp for the sake of asking the great znd wise

Many thanks in anticipation

asked 14 Jan 2019 at 11:32 PM

PATRICK BENNETT

votes

answers

views

does anyone know where i can get a dsl 5 cr schmeatic ? needing for valve cange and justage of bias :) 

asked 14 Jan 2019 at 10:11 PM

Andreas Kuhnke

votes

answers

views

Hi, I'd installed the Marshall Gateway app at my iPod Touch 4G 32GB with iOS 6.1.6. and the app everytime closed a few seconds after starting. Whats the matter? ... No problems with bluetooth connection to my Marshall Code 25 for music listening. Please help me! - Thanks.

asked 13 Jan 2019 at 03:05 PM

Udo Hertweck

votes

answers

views

Over the last 4 mos my code 50 amp has developed a buzz with my Les Paul guitar.  I don't notice it with a telecaster.  It is worse when the active pickups are engaged.  If I turn off the amp button it goes away.  

asked 12 Jan 2019 at 08:19 PM

william wester

votes

answer

views

When I try to save a preset to the amp, there is no problem. When I try to save a preset to my library I get the message: Patch cannot be saved; sync with Marshall server in progress.  My gateway has both a Bluetooth and an internet connection. Logged into my.marshall but nothing happening. Sync button is disabled. I feel like I'm missing something in my understanding of this aspect of the Code/Gateway system. Is there a user manual for the Gateway app?

asked 12 Jan 2019 at 02:16 AM

David Miller

votes

answer

views

Totally lost with all the footswitch 🤪

I can’t find a pdl-90012 in Canada, can I use thé pdl-91003 with my dsl5cr ?

thanks 

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 08:50 PM

Luc Boudreau

votes

answers

views

Strap broke and my guitar dropped. now I am getting white noise on all channels.tried a new cable,and a diffrent guitar. also did the default reset trick(hold amp button ,turn on amp,hold exit/store. no luck. Still white noise. Some channels louder that others but all still have a white noise when there was absolutly no noise berfore my guitar hit the floor.checked all cords and cables,pedal is ok too. not sure how else to porceed. Please advise. thanks

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 08:49 PM

Rex Holes

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I've just got this amp. What kind of cable do I have to use to connect this port to a mixing console or audio interface ? mono?

Using headphones there is a little noise, is it so normal?

Best regards!

Greg

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 03:41 PM

GREGORY BOVE

votes

answers

views

Hello, 

I recently acquired a Code25 amp along with its footswitch (excellent for practising, great for gigs). 

One interesting feature is the Gateway app, however it doesn't seem to function with Android 9... making it useless

My device (latest version of Android 9) successfully finds the amp and pair with it, but the app doesn't display any connected Amp... even if the phone is literally ON the Amp. Nothing seems to correct this: tried resinstalling, repairing, etc. 

Is there anything to do here? Any fix? 

Thanks,

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 10:42 AM

omar atik

votes

answers

views

I'm not looking for that tube sound, I'm looking for that ultra sparkling clean, loud, solid state sound. can anyone recommend an amp to me, either old or new https://waveadvice.com/tube-amp-heads-buyers-guide/ ?

thanks

edited 14 Jan 2019 at 06:44 AM

Gaspar Molenie

asked 10 Jan 2019 at 09:42 AM

Gaspar Molenie

votes

answer

views

I have a reissue jcm800 and it blew the T1ae fuse. Pulled the fuse and its a T1al? The nomenclature says T1ae. Is there a differance?

asked 09 Jan 2019 at 09:11 PM

Bill Dyke

votes

answers

views

I have a reissue jcm800 and it blew the T1ae fuse. Pulled the fuse and its a T1al? The nomenclature says T1ae. Is there a differance?

asked 09 Jan 2019 at 09:11 PM

Bill Dyke

votes

answer

views

I purchased an Origin 20H approximately 3 months ago.  Last night, I was playing it at healthy volume and it rapidly lost all sound.  Guitar plugged straight in to the input, nothing in the effects loop.  All tubes were still lit.  I tried different guitar chords, speaker cables, preamp tubes, plugging into different cabinets, different guitars.  All to no avail.  Any suggestions?  I have had no problems with the amp before last night.

asked 09 Jan 2019 at 02:40 PM

Craig Brown

votes

answer

views

I was truly investigating these Marshall Code amps (the Code 100H really) a few months back until the point that I found your channel. It appeared no one had anything decent to state about the Code arrangement, so I essentially begun looking somewhere else. There was a decent arrangement on a fundamentally new Fender Mustang V v2.0 through a companion of a companion despite everything I didn't know about it until the point that the person consented to go to my band's stick space to give me a chance to take it for a true test drive. Purchased and paid for inside 30 min of playing and I couldn't be more joyful with it in the wake of downloading a portion of your presets. I've since played 3 gigs with it and Fender nailed it on the head. I can perceive any reason why Marshall chose to get into the displaying diversion (it likely has an entirely hot market versus genuine cylinder amps dependent on cost) however I really can't trust how seriously Fender spoiled the Mustang GT arrangement; they should have simply perceived the V2 Mustang arrangement and include bluetooth/USB cell phone bolster, an application to make things less demanding and a more extensive scope of impacts and they would've been cleaning house. At any rate, too bad for the indulgent remark; I needed to thank you for controlling me towards the Mustang. Your demo of the Code arrangement unquestionably sounds superior to anything the others I've heard, however I have no second thoughts as of watching this haha.

It sounds alright (despite the fact that the metal setting was terrible and I like metal!). I do have an inquiry. When you utilize the Bluetooth to change the settings, does it recollect it when you control it down or do you need to change it again every time you turn it on?

Andrew B. Lessard

edited 09 Jan 2019 at 12:33 PM

asked 09 Jan 2019 at 12:08 PM

Andrew Lessard
Showing results 2201 to 2220 of 3903
Loading - please wait...