Questions
Showing results 2241 to 2260 of 3912

votes

answer

views

ive got the app downloaded, Bluetooth connected, but playback doesn’t seem to work out of my iTunes library.  Also, directions how to operate the delay and modulation effects.

Any help much appreciated!

asked 21 Nov 2017 at 01:07 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answers

views

In desperate need of a preset that will get me close to replicating Pride & Joy by SRV.  The other presets suggested dont seem correct, at least to my ear. 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !!

asked 29 May 2019 at 06:48 PM

Ron DeMartino

votes

answers

views

I’ve tried to save presets from my Marshall, but it doesn’t seem to make it to my amp for very long. I never know what set of presets are going to appear on my amp. I even tried to reset everything but the same old presets came up. What can I do? What have I done wrong?

asked 27 Jun 2018 at 04:13 PM

billy powers

votes

answers

views

I have tried doing so but the problem I am having is there is about a half a second of audio delay while playing.  I didnt know if an additional audio interface would solve that issue or if the amp itself should handle the traffic well enough. It could also be possible that i need to re-orchestrate how i have all the cabling ran and how i have the audio being played through the amp. I simply have the guitar plugged into amp, amp plugged into pc with micro USB cable provided. I had all the output audio from the computer going to the amp.  The computer being used has over adequate specs to run everything needed.

Thanks for your assistance

Kyle F

asked 06 Jan 2022 at 10:25 PM

kyle Fuhrman

votes

answer

views

Hello, a question about a my marshall dsl 40 cr:

I have noise problems on the od channel (hiss), even when nothing is plugged in,

i've read on a forum this can be  Resistors 141 and 148 that cause the problem

is this problem known and is it worth trying to replace these resistors?

thx,

Martijn Koning

DSL

asked 10 Oct 2020 at 10:52 PM

Martijn Koning

votes

answers

views

Hi, I'd installed the Marshall Gateway app at my iPod Touch 4G 32GB with iOS 6.1.6. and the app everytime closed a few seconds after starting. Whats the matter? ... No problems with bluetooth connection to my Marshall Code 25 for music listening. Please help me! - Thanks.

asked 13 Jan 2019 at 03:05 PM

Udo Hertweck

votes

answer

views

How to turn off the noise gate on the pre sets?

asked 27 Mar 2018 at 06:49 PM

Ron Coleman

votes

answer

views

hi

how load preset downloaded whit my computer into marshall code 50 into my iphone.

thank you

asked 21 Feb 2017 at 01:47 AM

eric c

votes

answer

views

I have a JVM 215C. Having a problem with volume. Amp was running and playing fine. Put on standby for a few minutes, came back, switched back to "on" and then no sound. Switch master to on, and it plays. Master off, then no sound again. Probably something dumb, but I don't appear to have touched anything else that would have this effect. Still plays fine under Master switch. I've had the amp for about 11 months.  Any recommendations?

Thanks,

asked 09 Nov 2016 at 02:17 AM

Brad Boyd

vote

answer

views

I bought a DSL1CR as a practice amp recently, sound was cutting out so sent back and bought another replacement DSL1CR from another vendor.  Received the replacement -- same issue, sound cuts out.  Goes from a 4 to a 1-- then back again... round and round we go..  Have done troubleshooting w/ cable & guitar (brand new Fender Telecaster) -- those aren't the issue.  Thoughts?  I hate to return again-- love the sound... with the caveat: when it works;) 

Any one else hearsd of this issue/ how to rectify?  

Thanks! 

DSL

asked 30 Sep 2021 at 04:54 PM

Andrew Griffin (1)

votes

answer

views

I have seen a couple of questions pertaining to usb connection from Code USB to iphone or ipad for recording in garageband, etc. 

The answer given by Marshall reps was the same for both and that something about difference in usb 2 and lightning cable.

My Question is: Will an iphone camera connection kit correct that issue? It has the female end input of USB on it.

I use it to connect my Arturia Keylab Essential to my ios apps and it works fine. 

I’d hate to damage my Code 50 though so I came here.

Hoping for a speedy response.

asked 12 Nov 2019 at 02:49 AM

Jamie Caudle

votes

answers

views

Dear, 
I have a Marshall DSL40CR here with crackling/popping noise, I have already checked the tubes in a Hickok TV2C tube tester, and they are good. 
The master1 and master2 are closed. I realized that when I removed the Valve 4 the noise would stopping. So I searched around v4, and noted that the noise comes from resonance circuit, if I removing C138 the noise stopping, above this capacitor there are 105V, I swapped to 10uf/160V but the problem is the same, could you help me, please ?
Thanks & best regards. 

asked 30 Jul 2019 at 06:10 PM

Geovane Zimermann

votes

answer

views

Will Marshall add user memory slots, as are available on other modelling amps, so we can keep the presets rather than having to choose to overwrite them with our own.

asked 27 Sep 2018 at 09:31 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I own a Code 25 amp and my footswitch started doing weird stuff recently.

It keeps on turning on and off, even though its connected to the amp with a cabel,

I tried using a diffrent cable (the one that came with the footswitch), but the same happened.

Can I do something to make it work again? 

asked 01 Jun 2018 at 06:36 PM

Wiktor Basiński

votes

answers

views

How do I sync my CODE 50 amp to my android phone? I updated presets on the phone and PC but they do not carry over to the amp. All help appreciated.

asked 15 Mar 2021 at 04:55 PM

Neal G

votes

answer

views

I recently just recieved my amp in the mail. I am tryint to get it registered online but cant seem to be able to find the serial number. Some help please?

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 03:42 PM

Zachary Neswick

votes

answers

views

I just did a update to the Code 50 and it still has different presets than the newer 100 ? Preset #9 on the 100 is called Classic Metal and on the 50 its called American 60's. this makes me wonder if it truly took the update???

edited 18 Oct 2017 at 01:15 AM

Nate Carlson

asked 13 Oct 2017 at 07:41 PM

Nate Carlson

votes

answers

views

Woburn  speaker wont play loud volume when connected via bluetooth, but sounds normal when connected via optical1.

asked 03 Jul 2021 at 12:10 AM

Marianne Keogh

votes

answers

views

I had my marshall code for around half a year now and recently something has been going on with it. I use a Macbook Air with Logic Pro X and for some reason everytime I connect my CODE to Logic and try playing something, the second I touch the strings my Bass, Middle, Treble and Volume automatically go to 0.0. I have re-installed the Firmware and did a Factory reset and still nothing changed.

edited 27 Jun 2021 at 02:53 PM

Lukas Biveinis

asked 27 Jun 2021 at 02:51 PM

Lukas Biveinis

votes

answer

views

WHY IS THERE NO DELETE OR RESET BUTTON ON GATEWAY APP TO REMOVE PRESETS WE DONT LIKE OR PUT ON BY MISTAKE?

asked 17 Oct 2020 at 08:59 PM

Terry Lowe
Showing results 2241 to 2260 of 3912
Loading - please wait...