Questions
Showing results 2281 to 2300 of 3912

votes

answer

views

I was trying to jam along with youtube so I plugged in my iPad to the "audio in" input of the amp.

Volume of the iPad is cranked to max.

I noticed that the iPad can only be  heard when the volume of each channel are turned up.

Problem is, especially in Ultra Gain Channel, the iPad will not be heard until the volume of the channel is set to pretty high (pass 9 o'clock), meanwhile, my guitar sound will be very LOUD that will cover the jamming track and also cause serious air to my neighbour (basically I only hear my guitar and cannot hear the iPad which is connected to the amp throught the "audio in" input).

Solution to the above is very much appreciated.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 12:08 PM

asked 14 Dec 2018 at 08:47 AM

Daryl Dixon

vote

answers

views

I have a CODE 50 which I L-O-V-E except for one thing. Effects are not as easy to utilize as stomp boxes.  I have seen on YouTube how Code owners ckearva pre set “turn everything off” then utilize a whole friggin pedal board. I have tried this and it does not work. Actually more appropriately I’m certain I did not do it right or it would have worked fine. Can someone PLEASE list a step by step on how to clear an existing preset to where it is just a “plain” ol’ regular  amp.  THA K YOU IN ADVANCE. I’m beginning to feel as if this purchase was purely a novice mistake but I would love to keep this Code but have the option to utilize my modest pedal board if I do choose to do so. THANK YOU!!!

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 09:54 PM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answer

views

I was wondering if this a good choice  for a intermediate player (the only amp I have is a fender 20watt amp)  and I would like to hear the pros and cons of this amp.

edited 16 Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 04:31 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

My JCM 900 doesn't sound the same as it use to, had a local tech. put in a new transformer and tubes but, no balls. How do you find a trained Marshall service rep. in the states?https://thegadgetwire.com/kodi/ https://thegadgetwire.com/tutuapp/ https://thegadgetwire.com/appvalley/

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 08:06 PM

jaison pandey

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 02:46 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

Today I connected my Code 25 to my MacBook Pro to record in Logic Pro X but when I connected it, it went into TEST MODE (which I've never seen before) and I could not record any output from the amp.  I unplugged, and restarted both the computer and the amp - same thing happened.

I had my phone hooked up by Bluetooth to control the settings, but I've done this many times in the past and never had this problem.  Ideas?  Solutions?

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 02:31 PM

Hershey Bell

votes

answers

views

Hi there everyone, it's my first post here. I just acquired (2nd hand) Marshall VBA400 Bass head amplifier. It sounds really great but I just want to ask anyone from here has got the same experienced with an audible "humming sound" when the Standby Switch is turned ON... is it normal for this model? one more question, when i got the VBA400 it comes with Marshall MG412A speaker cabinet (4x12")... are they both match to use technically? 

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 08:43 AM

Leevan Mercado

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 08:41 AM

Leevan Mercado

votes

answer

views

My first post here, so apologies if I'm out of line on Forum protocol!  I just bought a used MG250DFX used on Reverb. It's my first Marshall after a lifetime of dreaming of having one!

Where could one find the original owners manual if there is one for download, as well as find out what type of speakers came with the original unit?

https://downloader.vip/rufus/ 123Movies https://ovo.fyi/gomovies/ 

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 06:47 PM

jaison pandey

asked 13 Dec 2018 at 06:54 AM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

i purshesed marshall code 25 about 8month back, now when i turned on all binking lights are blink and than off... after on no lights are blinked in any presets... reset amp, update firmware... not done anything!! atteched some of pictures!!

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 08:13 PM

Soumyadip Roy

votes

answers

views

I've seen sales for various MXL Lorem Ipsum condensers at Guitar Temp Mail Center and Massdrop 10 Minute Mail recently and was wondering if anyone wanted to offer some input. There's very few reviews and none of them really offer comparisons to similar products in that price range (i.e. the Behringer C1).

Their prices are really low and while "you get what you pay for" holds true most of the time, there's always a chance to find a diamond in the rough.

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 02:20 PM

Michael jones

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 09:53 AM

Michael jones

votes

answers

views

So i can get a good deal on the  Marshall Stanmore speaker (130€) Has anyone here had experience with this speaker in particular? Can you recommend it?

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 10:22 AM

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 09:51 AM

Michael jones

votes

answers

views

I was wondering if this a good choice for a intermediate player  (the only amp I have is a fender 20watt amp) and I would like to hear the pros and cons of this amp.

edited 13 Dec 2018 at 04:42 PM

asked 11 Dec 2018 at 06:01 AM

Michael jones

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 08:59 AM

asked 10 Dec 2018 at 04:33 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

I've had my Code amp for a couple of weeks and managed to connect it to my iPhone which is running the latest ios 10.2.1.  I also got it to connect to a brand new Samsung Galaxy Tab A running Android 6.0.1.  The connection didn't always work and sometimes dropped out.  I've updated the Amp to the latest firmware to hopefully cure the connection issues and now my phone and tablet just can't detect the amp at all.  I've tried turning on and off, resetting everything, forgetting the device etc. etc. but it's like the amp just doesn't have Bluetooth.  As no device can see the amp then Gateway just isn't possible to use as it also can't detect a phone or tablet. My devices can see each other but it's like the Amp just doesn't have Bluetooth.  I've also tried searching for it with an Ipad but this also couldn't see the Amp ?  It looks like the Bluetooth has died on the Amp but thought I'd ask if anyone has any ideas of anything to try or otherwise I'll have to take it back to the dealer and either try another one or replace it with a Fender Mustang.  It's a good amp but seems to have to many glitches at the moment looking at the forums.  I'll give it one more go though if anyone has any suggestions to try.  Any ideas anyone ? Many thanks for reading.

Thanks for the responses.  I think it is a hardware issue though with the bluetooth just not working on the Amp.  It doesn't seem to matter what device I use the amplifier just isn't visible to anything ?

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 09:01 AM

asked 10 Dec 2018 at 04:32 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answers

views

Does changing from one wattage to another while the amp is on cause any problems?

It doesn't seem to cause any audio issues besides the obvious change in volume - but will it hurt the lifespan of the tubes or damage any components?

So what's the rule? Choose power level before turning on? Turn down the master volume before changing power levels? Or does it make zero difference?

asked 10 Dec 2018 at 07:45 AM

Tom LeBlanc (1)

votes

answers

views

My amp broke down and I need to get a new one because I’m already going crazy lol. I saw the CODE50 for (the equivalent of) 345$. Should I get this amp? Is it good or should I look for another options? Do you have any other suggestions for an amp around this price? I play in my room. No shows or anything like that. I used to have Fender 15G and, volume wise, never passed the 4/10.

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 08:54 AM

asked 10 Dec 2018 at 05:26 AM

Michael jones

vote

answers

views

Hi

does anyone has the settings for greta van fleet?

Code 25

asked 09 Dec 2018 at 10:13 PM

martin pees (1)

votes

answer

views

I have recently been given the above amp and before I connect it to a speaker and switch it on I am concerned to know the correct protocol for connecting a speaker cabinet(s).  The speaker output sockets have no information directly next to them but a label elsewhere on the rear of the amp states "WARNING. Not to be used with speaker cabinets of less than 4 ohms"

My queries are:-

1. Is it safe (i.e. without risk of damage to the amp) to use just one speaker output as long as it is connected to a speaker cabinet of 4 ohms minimum impedance and appropriate wattage?

2. When using both speaker outputs can they both be connected to cabinets each of 4 ohms minimum impedance or are the outputs paralleled in which case would I need to work with two cabinets each of 8 ohms to arrive at a 4 ohms minimum impedance in total?

Apologies if the answer to this seems obvious but I have a little knowledge of these matters and while a little knowledge can be 'a dangerous thing' it can also lead you to be concerned (possibly unnecessarily) about getting things right!

Thanks in anticipation

edited 11 Dec 2018 at 09:02 AM

asked 09 Dec 2018 at 01:11 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

As pointed out in these blogs the Code series locks up during editing and doesn't have an app for Mac users. These issues go back to al least June of this year. When is Marshall going address these issuse other than saying "a solution is coming soon?" I recently purchased a Code 50 but I am not going to hold on to it if Marshall is not going to support it. 

asked 09 Dec 2018 at 01:11 PM

jaison pandey

votes

answer

views

I just purchased and plugged in my hundred-watt code amp head prepared to plug it into my full stack two 2 cabinets and it only has one speaker output Jack on the back I am confused befuddled perplexed and never heard of such a thing as specially for Marshall what do I do to run it to both cabinets can I use a splitter box I'm feeling like a snowflake somebody help? Lol

asked 09 Dec 2018 at 01:08 AM

Don Wyzard

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I recently bought a code 25 and am inlove with the amp. One problem your app does not work on IOS. I have not tested it on android devices as I don't own any Android devices.

The app opens and everything but the sign in procedure does not work

Please fix your app!!

asked 08 Dec 2018 at 06:06 PM

Corné Opperman
Showing results 2281 to 2300 of 3912
Loading - please wait...