Questions
Showing results 2321 to 2340 of 3912

votes

answers

views

Anybody have any good preset leads on some Lynch or any Dokken songs  Tesla also

asked 01 Dec 2018 at 03:29 AM

Max Gorkiewicz

votes

answers

views

I have an Origin 20H. When I rotate the tilt control clockwise, the amp produces a tone when an Archer Clean is connected to the input on the front panel and the Archer Clean is OFF.

Anyone else experiencing similar issues? 

asked 01 Dec 2018 at 12:50 AM

Richard Murphy

votes

answer

views

pls im starting with this amp and i dont know how to import and save user presets in my amp 

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 01:40 PM

Oliwia Duk

votes

answer

views

I haven't seen them mentioned here once. I saw a guy wearing one of them on an airplane once and they looked really nice. I'd love to learn more about them purely out of curiosity

edited 15 Jan 2019 at 09:11 AM

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 09:55 AM

mickey holland

votes

answers

views

Hello guys I’m building my pc and I wanted the most beautiful and strong speaker for both my pc and my living room. Which one do you suggest ?

edited 01 Dec 2018 at 06:59 PM

mickey holland

asked 30 Nov 2018 at 09:53 AM

mickey holland

votes

answer

views

Can anyone help me with directions on how to use headphones on the emulated line out. I have the DSL20CR

Thanks

asked 29 Nov 2018 at 07:28 PM

Josh Stevens

votes

answers

views

Anyone have thoughts as to how these two would compare? I have the Stanmore right now but am considering upgrading.

I’ve been hearing that there are better setups for the same price (were I to eventually go stereo on the HomePods) but it seems very daunting to dive into an actual setup (I don’t own a sub, amp, or reciever & I’m not sure I understand how easy it is to use an amp or reciever over bluetooth/airplay).

Thanks! downloader.vip/rufus appsync.biz/123movies  ovo.fyi/gomovies

edited 29 Nov 2018 at 06:14 PM

mickey holland

asked 29 Nov 2018 at 10:01 AM

mickey holland

votes

answers

views

I am looking for the correct Brian May tone presets for my CODE.

asked 27 Nov 2018 at 05:51 PM

ron riccitelli

votes

answers

views

I was wondering why the master volume 2 doesn't completely turn off until amp has been on a while but master 1 does straight away

asked 25 Nov 2018 at 05:35 PM

Paul Evans

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I bought a Marshall DSL40C in 2015 and it has stopped working.

I have no sound, even though the power is switched on.

I believe the amp is within warranty.

Please let me know how I can get the amp fixed.

I live near to Bletchley and can bring the amp in.

Regards

Jon Williamson

07506 761343

asked 24 Nov 2018 at 05:35 PM

jon williamson

votes

answer

views

i bought a code 50 it does not have 00 el34 heaven how can i get it

asked 24 Nov 2018 at 02:18 AM

james briel

votes

answers

views

Can your team tell us if you are experiencing problems with overheating on the 410C?

asked 23 Nov 2018 at 12:56 PM

Stephen Galvin Last Name

votes

answers

views

Al conecta la Tv con calble optico al parlante, no reproduce los sonidos de: videos de youtube, netflix, ni tampoco canalaes de Iptv. Solo se escucha chirridos

Que se debe hacer?

asked 23 Nov 2018 at 12:43 PM

JUAN CONTRERAS

votes

answers

views

Hello,

I recently acquired a Marshall Code 25. I installed the last version of the app but, whenever I want to reproduce a song I have stored on my android phone, it crashes. It is consistent: it crashes all the time, to the point I was unable to playback a single song since I bought the amp.

Thanks in advance.

asked 22 Nov 2018 at 11:49 PM

Fabrizio Pomata

votes

answers

views

I've had my Code25 for less than a year now. In order to use the bluetooth features I have to establish a brand new connection every time. I have to forget the device on my phone then repair. How can I fix this issue? Yes, my firmware and app are up to date. It is very annoying. I should be able to just turn the amp on and pair to it automatically. Without having to go through so much trouble.

asked 22 Nov 2018 at 02:45 PM

Preston Dowd (3)

votes

answer

views

hi.my English is bad

After I updated my Marshall code 25to V1.41 , bluetooh can connect to my iPhone,but when I turn off my Marshall code,then open it again ,and turn on my iPhone Bluetooth , code’s blue light can’t auto light ,that mean I should forget pair and re-pair Bluetooth again,this is very very trouble to me .

So I push amp button and turn on my code  to try reset factory setting , is defeated,is still V1.41,what should I do?please help me,how long can fix this bug?

asked 21 Nov 2018 at 10:29 AM

Lin Brian

votes

answer

views

Dear Concern,

I have been a huge marshall user for the past 20 years. I have never been let down by any of the products I have used so far until recently. I bought the Marshall CODE 50 and one year in time something happened to the power circuit unit. I got it checked from the store "World Music" in BD, and they confirmed that the circuit is damaged. I need to buy the circuit but unfortunately, I cannot find it anywhere here. I even checked with Guitar Center in Vegas and they were unable to help me out with the matter as well. Any lead on where to buy such a circuit will help me a lot. 

asked 20 Nov 2018 at 09:11 PM

Wasiun Khan

votes

answer

views

I want to buy for home use something like the type of https://www.bestadvisor.com/best-headphones. Or is it better to buy a marshal from the same price category ??

asked 20 Nov 2018 at 03:40 PM

Ivan Ost

votes

answer

views

Today I tried to play my Marshall code 50 and noticed that there is acutally no sound coming through.
I already changed the cable to make sure that the cable is alright.
I also noticed that there is no Headphone sound and the amp tuner is not working neither. 
The speaker makes the normal light buzzing noise when turned on, so I assume that it is not about the speaker. 

I did a firmware update just now, but I didn't help. 
I really don't know what to do anymore. I barely played the amp and never transported it neither.
Why it is suddenly not working is a mystery to me. 

If you have any advice please let me know. 

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 07:10 PM

aleks jovic (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I would like to knwo if there is a way to sync the MY GATEWAY presets and the Marshall CODE presets all at once?

I came here and downloaded a bunch of presets from the comunity and now there are like 30 presets in my phone, but these presets are not in the amp memory.

I could go one by one, saving the preset on the amp memory but I want to know if there is a way to do it all at once.

One click and all the app presets are equal to the amp presets

thnaks in advance guys

asked 19 Nov 2018 at 06:36 PM

Andre Vieira (3)
Showing results 2321 to 2340 of 3912
Loading - please wait...