Questions
Showing results 2421 to 2440 of 3898

votes

answers

views

Looking for a tone close to guitar in No Doubt "Im Just a Girl". Any ideas.

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 02:25 PM

Steve Scudder

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall MG15 FX amp. The Volume potentiometer is defective. Which potentiometer to buy for subsitituition?

Thanks A Lot

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 01:27 PM

Naser Dadgostar

votes

answer

views

Is there any news of a new preset package getting released by Marshall. Surely someone around the office tinkers with the code amps and has some nice usable patches to release :)

asked 19 Sep 2018 at 10:33 AM

Whitedog \m/

votes

answer

views

The 02 Slapback is not functioning.  When I chosen, I must turn guitar volume to maximum and you can barely hear it.  This is the only preset that has this issue.  Please help!  My Code 50 is less than a year old.

Tom Meador

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM

Tom Meador

votes

answer

views

I've connected my Code Head 100 to my computer but it wont let me play through Ableton?

The video on my Marshall website seems easy enough to follow but it just won't work!

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 11:17 AM

T Bone

votes

answers

views

The CODE 100 isn’t have a line out ????

I see just Send/Return, the out 8Ω and the F/C I believe only to footswitch..

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 10:28 AM

Thiago Guilherme

votes

answer

views

I have noticed that when playing my amp at low volumes, the volume starts to drop out.  I thought it was a temperature thing as it started in june when it was really hot.  but it is still doing it.

Most noticeable on OD1 and 2.

thanks

Gordon 

asked 17 Sep 2018 at 08:43 PM

Gordon Stokes

votes

answers

views

Hey Marshall,

I visited the dealer recently and tried another CODE 25 amp in the shop with the same latest FW version.
The same bluetooth behavior was observed (as described in many threads here, for example this ).
If you insist that it's a HW problem - please make an official statement that CODE 25 amps with serial numbers XX-XX have faulty Bluetooth Modules and you would like to recall/replace it. I think you can easily check your production and make a quality check on this case.

I think there are only few ways forward:

-  a FW update with a fix, promised a long time ago. Is it really so hard to rollback a piece of code, revert some changes from the latest FW update? 

- official recall, so that we just return it and get a 100% working unit instead.

- make the firmware code open source, so that we could fix it ourselves and make further improvements.

Regards,
Ilya

asked 17 Sep 2018 at 10:10 AM

ilya macle0d (6)

votes

answer

views

Ny date of birth a weiting weong, how can I change it?

asked 17 Sep 2018 at 02:05 AM

alejandrina gargan

votes

answers

views

HI 

Everytime i go to upload a preset it comes back with an internal server error? It publishes to my library but not the user preset section. Whats the go there?

Cheers

edited 17 Sep 2018 at 12:01 AM

Whitedog \m/

asked 16 Sep 2018 at 11:55 PM

Whitedog \m/

votes

answer

views

Is there a available dust cover for a Marshall Origin 50H head?

asked 15 Sep 2018 at 04:22 PM

Gatis Ivans

votes

answers

views

Is there a available dust cover for a Marshall Origin 50H head?

asked 15 Sep 2018 at 04:21 PM

Gatis Ivans

votes

answer

views

Hey, I have a Marshall JCM 900 HI Gain Dual Reverb and I want to find out the date it was made, I dont really have any reason just for funs sake but i cant understand how it works. All sites I've visited has said that it should be a sticker with a barcode but i cant find any, all I find is what I think is the serial number, the numbers are "Y41720" so if anyone know what that says or have any tips on where to find the real serial number if that isn't please let know thanks! P.s my cameras broke so I cant post any pictures but if you really need I can solve it!

asked 14 Sep 2018 at 08:18 PM

Markus Norberg

votes

answer

views

MY CODE 50 SEEMS TO CRASH EVERY NOW AND AGAIN WHEN IM PLAYING IT. ITLL PLAY FINE FOR ABOUT 30 MIN OR SO AND GIVE ME THIS DIGITAL FEEDBACK AND THEN JUST CRASH AND MAKE THIS BAD STATIC SOUND. I HAVENT UPDATED IT YET BUT DIDNT THINK I WOULD NEED TO BEING THERE FAIRLY NEW SO WHAT SHOULD I DO BECAUSE THIS IS GETTING VERY ANOYING 

AND ALSO IVE NOTICED THAT IT GIVES ME THIS FUZZY FEEDBACK WHEN ANY OF THE PEDALS OR EQ IS ON ( DELAY, DISTORTION, SUSTAIN EXC ) BUT JUST PLAYING THREW A CLEAN CHANNEL OR AN OVERDRIVE CHANNEL WITH NO DISTORTION PEDAL IT WORKS FINE NO FEEDBACK OR ANYTHING 

asked 14 Sep 2018 at 03:32 PM

jesse whitten

votes

answer

views

Hi, all.

When I choose "Natural" in preamp section, BASS and MIDDLE knobs work in normal way, but TREBLE doesn'tchange EQ at all. I've checked it on two CODE 25 amps - in both cases this issue appears. As all other preamps work OK, so I assume it's a software problem. Am I right?

Regards, Jacek.

edited 13 Sep 2018 at 12:16 PM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

asked 13 Sep 2018 at 11:22 AM

Jacek Klimkiewicz (234)

votes

answer

views

Hi there

I bought the PEDL91003 to replace my fourway footstomper which takes up too much room but it doesn't seem compatible with the MG30 CFX amp even though the suppliers are telling me it is ! Power is getting through to one side but the buttons don't change the channel - Any ideas ??

cheers

Kevin

asked 13 Sep 2018 at 08:04 AM

Kevin ANDREWS

votes

answer

views

How do I register my new amp mg50cfx?

asked 12 Sep 2018 at 05:43 PM

Benjamin Theodore evan Pepperell

votes

answer

views

Hola nescesito reparar mi amp Marshall mg 100fx 2x12 el amp enciende pero tiene muy bajo el volumen aunque ponga todos los potes al maximo , el tecnico detecto el problema , hay que cambiar un repuesto , pero no consigue el repuesto como, puedo conseguirlo? .

asked 10 Sep 2018 at 08:33 PM

ALEJANDRO ESQUIVEL

votes

answer

views

Hi, I need the Manufacture exact dimensions for a Silver Jubilee 2x12  Combo 2558.

Thank you

asked 10 Sep 2018 at 03:25 PM

mike kasholo

vote

answer

views

Hello,

I've noticed that there is rattling/jangling coming from the amp (not the speaker) when playing notes between low  A and C and their respective octaves above. It sounds like it is coming from the EL34 valves - is this due to the way that they are mounted without spring dampers? They have not gone microphonic as far as I can tell, and are otherwise performing as expected, so I feel this is more a mechanical issue with the chassis/mounting, or it's just an undesirable characteristic of the valves themselves. What I'd ideally like to know is, do all Origin 20Cs do this or is this the first anyone has heard about this?

I've removed every external variable there could be, moving the amp to another location and isolating it from floor vibrations in the studio. I've taken the 'amp' out of the cabinet so that I could lightly tap the valves, and check the screws around the supports are not loose. You can generate the rattle (or very similar) just by tapping lightly with the handle of a screwdriver, on both valves. This is what I was expecting if it was just physical vibrations from the speaker causing them to rattle in sypmathy. The rattling sound does not get amplified, so it's not in the audio path.

It's enough to be offputting when tracking/practicing in the studio unless pushing out really high volume so that you can only hear the guitar. I play fairly clean a lot of the time so it is more obvious under those conditions.

Would really appreciate some advice. If the answer is, "It's the same for all and there's not much that can be done..." then ok, I just need to know. That said, I spotted there was some sort of similar issue perhaps on Class 5 amps that a kit was developed for to resolve? I may have misunderstood though.

If there is any further mechanical troubleshooting to be done then please let me know. I wouldn't want to void the warranty status if possible. For what it's worth, I'm a systems and support engineer for a large format mixing console company, so I'm competent enough to poke around as required... just figured someone may have alreday solved this one before I carry on!

Kind regards,

Ed

edited 09 Sep 2018 at 11:28 AM

Edward Arnold (1)

asked 09 Sep 2018 at 11:27 AM

Edward Arnold (1)
Showing results 2421 to 2440 of 3898
Loading - please wait...