Questions
Showing results 2481 to 2500 of 3902

votes

answers

views

hello,

i have the above titled amp which has lost power and will not come back on.  while i haven't thoroughly diagnosed the amp i wonder if it does need a transformer replacement which would be best to replace its Drake 789-66/5?  Thanks to anyone who can help,

-gd

asked 17 Aug 2018 at 07:40 PM

gary deems

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have a Marshall Code 50, purchased in the US in 2016. I moved to Germany by the Dec. of 2017 and for whatever reason it stopped working. The PSU was replaced and the latest firmware at that time installed (repair done at Musik Meyer).

It worked fine until today, when the bluetooth is not connecting anymore. Any of my devices with bluetooth can detect the amp. I already tried installing the latest firmware, reseting to factory settings, "last resort" process on troubleshooting guide.

How can I get this issue fixed?

edited 16 Aug 2018 at 09:33 PM

Christian Brehmer

asked 16 Aug 2018 at 09:29 PM

Christian Brehmer

votes

answer

views

Hi 

I got an silver jubilee bass amp 3530 with serial no 09194.  I would like to know production year for the amp.

BR Björn

asked 15 Aug 2018 at 04:05 PM

Björn Lindblom

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I have to replace the power valves on my 2525C jubilee.
And I do not know if there is a bias setting to do.

Is the 2525C a cathode amp bias?
A class A?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

asked 15 Aug 2018 at 08:42 AM

olivier jault

vote

answers

views

Hi all! I'm a very pleased user of a CODE 100 combo. I'ts a quite wonderful tool for those that cannot achieve a Boutique or Vintage tool.

Until this time I used it at home mostly with Headphones, due it's power is very high to set it for speaker use.

But this weekend we had an oportunity to use it on a live presentation. That day the amp showed some problems using the speakers: In the middle of the presentation it suddenly lost volume, staying turned on. Obviously it was a very unconfortable situation, and my only reaction was to turn it off and on after a few minutes. This failure happened at least 5 times.

There are many supositions I made about this issue, before sending the amp to my dealer:

1)  The voltage mains was under very high fluctuation values.

2)  Firmware glitch

3)  Broken Master Volume pot

I'll check the amp and see if this problem is still happening. Do you have any other diagnosis/solution to tell me? I'm very worried about this problem

Thanks in advance to all,

Matías

asked 13 Aug 2018 at 12:16 PM

Matías Nahuel Talledo (1)

votes

answer

views

asked 12 Aug 2018 at 09:40 AM

dave thomas (18)

votes

answer

views

Hello, I recently purchased a Marshall Code 25 amp, and i'm not sure if the crackling sound was there from the start since it's barely audiable and when i play i can't really notice it, but when the amp is on and the guitar is not plugged on( or it is plugged in) there's a weird crackling sound that occurs every 6-7 seconds

Here's a video showing the issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWFHlhBU1R8

Any idea guys? I tried switching the power cable and the power socket as well same issue. 

edited 12 Aug 2018 at 12:21 AM

Laith Bashar

asked 12 Aug 2018 at 12:18 AM

Laith Bashar

votes

answer

views

I have several feature pre-sets saved in My Library (Laptop using Google Chrome browser). How do I get them into my Code 50 or the Gateway app?

asked 12 Aug 2018 at 12:10 AM

jeff kochie

votes

answer

views

Hej i have a Marshall Silver Jubilee, the serial no. Is 06278. Can you tell me witch year it's from.

Best regards

Jan Hamann.

asked 11 Aug 2018 at 01:28 PM

Jan Hamann

votes

answer

views

Does anybody else have a noise issue after an update on the firmware?

My Marshall code 50 was dead quiet until I have made an update on the firmware. 

asked 11 Aug 2018 at 11:56 AM

JJ Jung

votes

answer

views

on Line at the marshall website ?

Or do I have to mail in the warranty card old school style ?

asked 10 Aug 2018 at 08:07 PM

Ed Mili

votes

answers

views

Hi, I already asked 03 Apr 2018. 

(https://my.marshall.com/forum/question/1308/there-is-a-problem-with-the-bluetooth-connection-since-the-firmware-update.?filterType=recent&myActivity=True)

But there is still no news of the firmware that fixes the problem. How long do you have to wait?
If you plan to take a long time to upgrade your firmware, be sure to downgrade to a version older than V1.41 that has no Bluetooth issues. I am very angry about your unreasonable follow-up care.
Hope to have a quick solution.

edited 08 Aug 2018 at 11:48 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

asked 08 Aug 2018 at 11:45 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

votes

answer

views

Due to an older brother, I began really listening to The Marshall Sound as early as 1972. Then he gave me my first guitar in 1976. I wouldn't put it down and learned open chords, power chords, scales, etc.  Of course, seeing and hearing live from shows from KISS in 1977, and Ozzy with Randy Rhoades, through Def Leppard and many many others, but it was AC/DC's Back In Black, Hells Bells that did it for me. I found a full, used stack around 1984, and I was lucky the lady dealt with me, gave me a break and let me pay it out. Since I have owned different amps (Fender Vibroverb Custom with the Diaz mods, Peavey, etc), but I have also owned the 150W AVT, and even the cheaper, solid state MDFX 100W. These never came close to my first. 

I JUST purchased a DSL100HR, I guess the new, revamped model. I love all the features, however, the footswitch reminds me of the MDFX or HDFX that has two buttons only on it. When I went to Marshall's main site, I found that the MIDI port is for a fantastic footswitch, which would allow me to do many, many things, without having to stop and turn knobs in the middle of a song.  

Where can I purchase one of these and for how much?  I live in Texas, in the United States.  I had to sell the no longer in production Vibroverb Custom with the Cesar Diaz mods, which was my Pride and Joy (I met Stevie Ray Vaughan after a show on October 8, 1983, in South Dallas, and we began talking about Hendrix, he literally had to be pulled from me). 

Please let me know where, how much, and how I can get one of these, please.

A Loyal Marshall Amplification Fan & Player Since 1984

Thank you,

Mark a.ka. TexasUSAFVet@Outlook.com

asked 08 Aug 2018 at 09:20 AM

Mark Southerland

votes

answers

views

I can play music through Bluetooth on my Code when using iTunes on my phone, but get nothing when using the playback tab in the Gateway app. Where am I going wrong, folks? 

asked 06 Aug 2018 at 08:18 PM

Colin Currie

votes

answer

views

asked 05 Aug 2018 at 03:08 AM

Diego Tagliatelli

votes

answers

views

Just got my CODE 100 2x12 and I can't seem to sync up the presets I've chosen on my PC, I'm using my Android device and sometimes they're there, sometimes incomplete, sometimes reverts back to factory. The android app seems faulty. If I hook the amp up to my PC will it always remember the library presets? I don't want to rely on PC or Android to remember my hard work.

asked 04 Aug 2018 at 10:29 PM

Justin Wandell

votes

answer

views

My marshall code 25 making pup sound every 5 second 

I have tried everything 

update and resat and changing the paower cable 

nothing semes to make the sound go 

what should i do ? 

asked 03 Aug 2018 at 10:02 PM

kazme jawad

vote

answer

views

Hi! I'm in the process of restore an empty 1x15 cabinet from 1973, model #2054! I'm trying to decide if I'm going to use it as guitar cab or a bass cab. If I decide for the Bass cabinet, due to its internal measures and specifications, what speaker do Marshall sugest?? I don't know if Back then The company's were preoccupied once studying the dimensions of the cabinets and eventual ports/reflexs versus speakers best performances .. but if so, what is the optimal bass speaker for this cabinet? 

Im going to try attach a photo of the refered model :)

check photo here: 

Any help is much appreciated!

thanks in advanced! 

edited 03 Aug 2018 at 11:26 AM

Nuno Cardinho (1)

asked 03 Aug 2018 at 10:55 AM

Nuno Cardinho (1)

votes

answer

views

service centers to repair a 5212 amp in my area please.

Thanks,

Timothy Manning

asked 02 Aug 2018 at 12:30 AM

Timothy Manning

votes

answers

views

Abbey Road, White Album and other tones?

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 11:58 PM

Ron Moore
Showing results 2481 to 2500 of 3902
Loading - please wait...