Questions
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3901

vote

answers

views

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to achieve that “Bridge Of Sighs” tone? I’m using the Code 50. Thanks.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 04:10 PM

Kevin Towns (35)

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

I wasn't able to find any Sum41 patches for my  Marshall Code 50 at the marshallcode.tools  website. I tried recreat the  sound by myself but I couldn't. I would appreaciate if someone could help me with the settings like  gain, bass , treble ,effects  etc .  

Thanks in advance.

asked 31 Jul 2018 at 10:23 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

Hi guys i have a Code 50 Amp and footswitch. i have recently started to having a problem. when i am on a patch and hold in the Selector on the Switch for instance if i am in Bank B3 and hold down the B3 switch, you enter a mode which you switch off FX, Delay and reverb. i have notiched that when i go into any bank like that and want to go back out to choose another patch my amp buttons and knobs & footswitch is non responsive and i have to switch the amp on and off for it to respond again, this is very anyoing. any feedback on what the problem might be

asked 30 Jul 2018 at 01:18 PM

Dominique van der Westhuizen (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi guys

i am wondering if someone perhaps have settings for a great clean tone for my fender telecaster. i will be running a pedal board so im wondering if someone has find that perfect clean tone setting.

asked 30 Jul 2018 at 01:11 PM

Dominique van der Westhuizen (1)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I recently bought a Marshall Code 50 and I am very happy it. But there is one thing that is annoying. Sometimes the display doesn't show any text at all when I turn the amp on . Also when I turn the amp  on there is a loud pop noise but the noise only appears when the display shows text.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

asked 30 Jul 2018 at 11:11 AM

William Lau

votes

answers

views

Hello,
I just bought on ebay a 70's 2x12 Marshall Cabinet that I'm trying to identify the exact model on the internet but without success.. can you please help me? Using the speaker codes, I realized that is from 1977, but that's it...
Please see the attached photos ;) I'm sure that will be easy for you ;)
Thanks in advanced!

edited 29 Jul 2018 at 10:55 PM

Nuno Cardinho (1)

asked 29 Jul 2018 at 10:54 PM

Nuno Cardinho (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I'm new in the marshall world and don't have any experience in speakers but I recently have bought a Marshall Acton Bluetooth, but the speaker when turned on and no sound have a static noise (like zzzzzz something like that) and even when I put some sound the noise continues but I only can detect if I put my ear in the speaker. 

It's that normal? I'm asking because I have the speaker connected with my Amazon Echo Dot and I want that they stay always on and I don't want that static noise...

Regards.

asked 29 Jul 2018 at 11:31 AM

Tiago Gonçalves

votes

answers

views

After looking through patches here, cannot seem to find any straight up good 5150 style sounds. I figure it would start with American OD preamp, but the Jubilee seems like a good option too. Any help would be appreciated,  thanks!

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 10:55 PM

Matt Williams

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

edited 28 Jul 2018 at 08:56 PM

Riley Helton

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton

votes

answer

views

I was dicking about with tones, as you do, and when I meant to save my custom tone to my footswitch, and accidentally saved DSL Clean Chorus to #11 on the amp, Some Dely For You Too. This preset just happened to be one of my favorites. Is there anything I can do about it?

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 08:55 PM

Riley Helton

votes

answer

views

I'm able to pair my iphone with code 25 amp. But when I get into the gateway app in my phone, the connect button doesn't show up. I try to connect the amplifier through "menu" -> "Code", but no amp shows up. Please let me know how I can fix the issue

Thanks in advance

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 04:01 AM

Ruben Andino

votes

answer

views

I have the JTM 1H offset. The tone control has no effect on the sound. I tried different volume levels. I tried different cabinets. I also changed the tubes. any advice?

asked 28 Jul 2018 at 01:03 AM

Damian Josefsberg

votes

answers

views

I see that the Bluetooth issue I am experiencing has been going on for some time now. I just bought this amp but I wouldn't have had I known how frustrtating it was going to turn out!

The whole appeal of this amp was that I could sit back with my phone or ipad and diddle with the settings peacfully. But no, you can't do that becasue first  you have to pair the amp and phone/ipad EVERYTIME you want to use the gateway app. 

Come on guys, really this is ridiculous. How many other people are complaing about this very issue. You can't sell a half baked product and not fix it. At very least allow us to roll back to the previous firmware. 

asked 27 Jul 2018 at 06:23 AM

David Hassell (7)

vote

answer

views

i want to know if there is a way to use a second cabinet with my 100h head and 4X12 cabinet so i can have a full stack vs. a half stack?

asked 26 Jul 2018 at 05:35 PM

pamela trentacosta (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi everyone . I’m very new to amps, always played acoustic . I just recently bought the Marshal Code 25 . I printed off the operating manual . My question is I have a iPhone, iPad and a laptop . I want to play backing tracks through my amp so I can practice . I’m confused on how to connect to the amp . Do I need a special cable, and is the cable going to be a different one if I use my laptop ? And on the amp where is the best connection to use , I’m aware of the headphones plug guitar plug , which is best to play backing tracks through . Thanks very much .

asked 26 Jul 2018 at 01:01 PM

Carlton Hinote

votes

answers

views

Podre conseguir la tela de mi pantalla pues un pequeño roedor la daño ? yen donde ? Saludos.

asked 26 Jul 2018 at 01:24 AM

Leonardo Garcia

votes

answers

views

I tried play song called Cirice by Ghost but I can't set my amp. someone have set which make similar sound like on this video??

https://youtu.be/KOrXKiSy8ZY

edited 25 Jul 2018 at 06:10 PM

Sebastian Przychodzko

asked 25 Jul 2018 at 06:07 PM

Sebastian Przychodzko

votes

answer

views

I was just playing my Epi on the Acoustic setting and all sound went out and the screen and buttons started flashing. Tried pluggin/unplugging. Pluggin into a different outlet. What the hell just happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l54NTu-p0s

asked 24 Jul 2018 at 06:18 AM

Ivo Tasev

votes

answer

views

Why would my amp switch channels on its own? The footswitch is not being used. I manually switch the channels when jamming alone. I play my clean settings and it switches over to ultra gain and cannot switch back. I have to turn the amp off in order to switch and then it switches again.

asked 24 Jul 2018 at 12:11 AM

Raul Gonzalez
Showing results 2501 to 2520 of 3901
Loading - please wait...