Questions
Showing results 2561 to 2580 of 3909

vote

answer

views

I love my Code 50 amp but lately, it's having a problem where there is no sound coming out of the amp after a couple minutes of turning it on. The only way to fix the problem is to turn it off and on. However, this only fixes it for a couple minutes. I've already instaled the latest firmware.

asked 04 Jul 2018 at 06:27 AM

BRAYAN NUNEZ (1)

votes

answer

views

I am having the same problem as many others regarding automatic bluetooth connectivity. Please, Marshall. Sort this out, you've had long enough to deal with this. Maybe we buyers should demand our money back.

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 08:36 PM

Glyn Bycroft (4)

votes

answer

views

Hi! I would like to use the effects on a Line6 Firehawk with my DSL20CR using the 4-cable method.

Is this method possible with DSL20CR?

I connect with Gtr->FH input, FH FX send->Amp input, FH FX Return->Amp FX Send, FH left out->Amp FX Return

I hear the sound when I push the FX Loop button on the Marshall remote. However it seems to bypass the preamp, i.e.

nothing happens when I change volume on the Marshall. I thought the 4-cable method meant I could mix the pre-amp

with the effects through the FX loop. What am I doing wrong or is this method not applicable to this amp?

Best, Hans

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 07:42 PM

Hans Gustafsson

votes

answers

views

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 06:50 PM

martin pees (1)

votes

answer

views

Tried out the effects loop over the weekend and whether I run one pedal through it, or loads, tried different cables, power supply or battery, the loop adds a high pitched whine to the sound, which makes it pretty unusable.

I'm going to re-try a load of things, again different pedals, batteries and cables, but do Marshall have any suggestions?

Also is there a way to change the level/mix of the effects loop, or is it fixed?

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 07:40 AM

Ian Watts

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I recently purchased a Code 50 and have been trying to connect it to the gateway app on my Android phone. The phone connects to the amp successfully via bluetooth and I can stream the audio out to the amp directly using Spotify but when I go into the gateway app, it says "Not Connected". I tried the "Scan for Amps" button but it doesn't find anything. Any help is appreciated.

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 03:03 AM

Himanshu Chaturvedi (2)

votes

answer

views

I would like to bypass all effects/config on my MG15CFX and just get a straight amplification from my line6 multi-effects processor.  

asked 02 Jul 2018 at 02:34 AM

Ricardo Castellon

votes

answers

views

Hey, just bought a new MG 30 GOLD series and was wondering if anyone has any tone settingdto share. Have several different guitars to play through with everything from a 3 single  Strat to a Les Paul with fat humbuckers. Prefer a heavy, overdriven sound but willing to try anything. As it is unless I'm on the clean channel everything sounds muddy. Trying to get a bit better technically before ifreak my wife out and drop big $ on a tube stack. Thanks in advance!

asked 01 Jul 2018 at 03:19 PM

Dan Corcoran

votes

answers

views

I researched 1x12 open back vs. closed back vs. ported cabinet guitar cabs. My experiment with my Code 50 amp was to remove the back without unplugging anything so I could here the difference between closed back and completely open back. The amp really came alive with a lot of punch and presence while ridding the boominess that occurs. I removed the power cord socket and cut a square the same size as the speaker. This was an improvement but I liked the complete open back sound better. I then cut the back out more leaving just enough stock to support the existing power cord socket hole and protect the electronics inside the cabinet. I will continue with cosmetics such as painting inside black and/or add a grate for protection. To my ears the amp really came to life open back. I will keep it this way. It is an easy experiment to try without sacrificing anything, just remove the back cover screws and pull the back away. If you hate it you just refasten it and leave it original.

asked 30 Jun 2018 at 08:32 PM

Gator Milden (2)

votes

answer

views

High-pitched 'Whining' noise coming from my Code 50 power amp ~ should I return it? Settings: Amp volume on 0, Master volume at 6 or above ~ sounds like it could be an artifact of a failing Class D power circuit? I hope to hear from the Marshall moderators soon, before my 30 return window expires!
Thanks ~ Hadley in LA

asked 29 Jun 2018 at 07:50 PM

Hadley Hockensmith (1)

votes

answer

views

asked 29 Jun 2018 at 10:40 AM

John Bell

votes

answer

views

I was recording my guitar for fun with my phone when this happened. What just happened?https://youtu.be/8QEaUFI6bfA

asked 29 Jun 2018 at 04:16 AM

Joseph Lang

votes

answer

views

I bought the Code 50 a week ago and haven't had any luck getting the blue light to come on when holding the rev & power buttons. The screen says "bluetooth pairing enabled"..... But there's no blue light.

asked 29 Jun 2018 at 04:15 AM

Chris Rucker

votes

answer

views

Has anyone else had any strange wooly sounds come from head ?

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 06:05 PM

jai paxton

votes

answer

views

What's the best way to run pedalboard into code 100h

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 06:02 PM

jai paxton

votes

answer

views

Hi!

I'm not too familiar with impendances and I'm trying to add a monitor speaker to my amp. As mentioned in the title, I'm using Marshall DSL40C combo, and in order to send my signal to my drummer on gigs I need to connect it to an active speaker (Behringer B12D - 8ohms). Currently I have stock speaker in the amp (70/80, 16ohms) but I'm thinking of replacing it with something different.

My question is - what would be the optimal combination (ohm wise) that would work without any danger to the amp? Can I put in the amp 8ohm speaker (amp speaker) in the first 8ohm output and the Behringer monitor on the other, or do I have to use 16ohm speaker (and what output is better to put it in) with the active monitor (changing the monitor is not an option unfortunately)?

Hope I didn't complicate the question too much!

Thanks!

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 10:06 AM

Mislav Marusic

votes

answers

views

Hola,

Compre un code 100h recientemente y realice la conexión vía Bluetooth, pero genera un ruido como un pitido muy molesto, ya realice la actualización del firmware pero continúa, realice un cambio de ubicación para descartar interferencias y revise polaridad de las tomacorrientes, pero aún se mantiene el pitido, alguien me puede ayudar ¿..?

Gracias

asked 28 Jun 2018 at 04:10 AM

German Herrera

votes

answers

views

I’ve tried to save presets from my Marshall, but it doesn’t seem to make it to my amp for very long. I never know what set of presets are going to appear on my amp. I even tried to reset everything but the same old presets came up. What can I do? What have I done wrong?

asked 27 Jun 2018 at 04:13 PM

billy powers
Showing results 2561 to 2580 of 3909
Loading - please wait...