Questions
Showing results 2581 to 2600 of 3903

votes

answers

views

I am using a Google Pixel 2 XL which previously used to run Android 7.1. Today i made an upgrade to Android 8.1 now as I open the app it shows a black screen on initial start up and crashes itself gradually few sec later. Any idea how do I fix it?

Update: An uninstall and reinstallation fixed the issue :) 

edited 28 Sep 2020 at 09:14 AM

asked 03 May 2018 at 08:08 AM

James Pandit

votes

answers

views

Marshall technicians or whoever can help me.
I have a code 50 it has a problem:
when I turn it on after a while it starts blinking the "edit/store" button and Gian lowers the volume by itself.
if I go back or forward a presset it goes back to normal.
in the latest version available.
has anyone gone through this or Marshall could help me

asked 28 Feb 2022 at 02:28 AM

Vini Medeiros

vote

answer

views

Hello and greetings Marshall.

I have a Code 100 Combo. For this price is a great Marshall sounding amp.

But!!

Is harsh, but i use an external 7 WAY EQ pedal in loop and the sound with it , will be realy useful.

I have a Boss Katana too and has in built EQ effect. This Marshall Code series is very close to real Marhsall amps, form my opinion i think it's closer that Katana.

Why not is in Marshall CODE an EQ pedal effect, or an switchable 7 or 10 way EQ option  ??

I think what is most missing from the Code series is a usable 7-10 way eq pedal. Would it solve the harshness, the fizzyness.

I think it could be a great practice combo. with a more original Marshall sound than any Katana.

Please Marshall, include an EQ pedal or a switchable 7- or 10 way EQ option in an update as soon as possible.

Please :) !

let this product be worthy of the Marshall brand, or products.

Thanks.( Sorry for my English:)). 

Best Regards, Rob.

asked 09 Aug 2021 at 05:15 PM

Kovács Róbert (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,
I am havin issues connecting my CODE 50 with my iPhone via Marshall Gatway app. Bluetooth connection is working and is connected with iPhone, but when I open app, app finds the CODE 50 amp and then it says "Connecting..." and nothing is going on. If I tap on my amp under Amps Detected, gives me this message: 
"Connection Rejected - You may only control amps you are already connected to for audio output".  Please help.

asked 18 Sep 2020 at 04:12 PM

Zoran Prole

votes

answers

views

Daar marshall .

I send you a  sound clip . By email.

Rob graber

asked 16 Jan 2020 at 09:38 PM

Mc Graber

votes

answer

views

My MA 50C has an internal speaker that is at 16 ohms and the amp is wired for 8 ohms max.  I have a 2x12 cab that is at 8 ohms that I can plug in - BUT (and this is the question):  Can I leave the Internal speaker plugged into the amp (again, at 16 ohms) and STILL plug in my 2x12 cab (8 ohms) without doing damage or do I have to unplug the internal speaker before I plug the 2x12 in?  By my math (and this is always very questionable), it should be able to handle it because it will not make the amp go lower than the 8 minimum to get the full 50 watts.  I need another set of eyes/brain to confirm/refute.  Thank you in advance!!!

asked 06 Dec 2018 at 02:00 PM

Ivan Thuringer

votes

answer

views

Hi i have a set of combined issues with my Code 50 with the 4 button footswitch

First of, love the products!

But my issue with it is major! I cannot set any preset on my footswitch, It seems so easy on the tutorials but mine just keeps on switching back to the preset that already was on the button (1,2 or 3). I do as followed. I chose the preset i want on ex.button 1, so i hold the "store/exit" button for 2 seconds and then i push the 1 button on the footswitch. But it only changes back to the preset it WAS. So no changes. When i HOLD the "Store/Exit" button for too long (3a4 sec) then it says "stored" and then no sounds comes out of the amp anymore, i can push the REV and AMP buttons and the LED light up. But no sound! The footswitch also then doesnt butch. I have to restart the AMP to get it to work again.

I tried to update the firmware but it already was up-to-date so i reinstalled the latest firmware again. I also tried to reset the AMP back to the factory reset but the problem still exists.

Please help,

asked 20 Mar 2021 at 07:13 PM

greg kroon

votes

answer

views

The has 2 8OHM  outputs. Do i plug both into both 8ohm inputs on cabinet and run in stereo?

asked 05 Mar 2020 at 11:43 PM

Joseph Rose

votes

answer

views

Where is the serial #?

DSL

asked 10 Dec 2019 at 06:24 PM

James Abbott

votes

answers

views

Has anyone tried using the Voodoo Ground pedal to operate the JVM410c/h?

asked 06 Nov 2018 at 07:15 PM

Ritchie Hayman

votes

answers

views

hola a todos alguien tendria para pasarme como configurar un preset Joe satriani

hi coud you send me a presset joe satrian

TKs

asked 10 May 2018 at 06:29 PM

Patricio Hiquis

votes

answer

views

Do they work? Are they safe? Who makes the best? What should I know about them? And finally, is the DSL 40c, cathode or fixed biased? 

asked 25 Feb 2017 at 06:55 AM

Frederic Martori

votes

answers

views

The continuous scrolling of the display, plust the lag when I turn the knob make it very difficult to read the display. Am I missing a trick? Do they all do this?

asked 17 Apr 2021 at 06:05 PM

Jon Jacobi (4)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

I updated the gateway app 5 minutes ago to latest version - my phone is an moto g (gen2) running android 5.0.2. The app worked sort of ok on previous version but now its giving a message as follows.

"Screen not supported - tThe minimum screen size is 640x960" 

From what I can see under the message though looks to me ok I can see "00 EL34 Heaven" and all the initial presets not covered by the message but thats it nothing works so I guess thats it after about 2 and a half weeks of being apple to control from the app I now find that I cannot do anything from the app.

thanks

alexsunny

asked 14 Nov 2020 at 12:57 PM

alex sunny

votes

answers

views

While attempting to set up the footswitch (more help needed there), I somehow duplicated 01 So American over 92 19x12 and it is gone.  I liked both of them and have been unable to get back 02, even with factory reset of the amp and footswitch.

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

asked 26 Jul 2020 at 10:33 PM

Kevin Kruszenski

votes

answer

views

Should i connect my wah pedal and tube screamer to the fx loop of my dsl20 combo or directly to the input? Can you tell me the difference and if it's possible of causing any damage? Thanks

asked 08 Jul 2020 at 09:34 AM

stathis theodosiadis

votes

answers

views

Hi, just got a Code 25 amp and when turned on (even without guitar or cable plugged in) it makes an almost constant clicking nosie..   Anyone else have a similar issue?  This is my first guitar amp.

Thanks

asked 01 Jun 2020 at 05:03 PM

Rich Wray

votes

answers

views

Is this amp worth picking up ,  I know it's an acoustic amp. What do you guys and gals think 

asked 16 Jul 2017 at 09:06 PM

todd bober

votes

answers

views

Has the Code 100 head or combo ever shipped to US retailers? For 2 years they keep moving stock dates, but never send an e-mail they have received inventory.

asked 11 Jul 2017 at 07:44 PM

Tom Shaughnessy

votes

answers

views

Marshal code 25 has stopped syncing with the cloud. But there is a bluetooth connection.
There are 169 presets saved in the my gateway cloud that is some are repeated and cannot be deleted. Help me please!

asked 12 Jan 2021 at 03:29 PM

Nick Popov
Showing results 2581 to 2600 of 3903
Loading - please wait...