Questions
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3912

vote

answer

views

Hi I have had this Marshall Code 100 for a few weeks now, mucking around with it to try and figure it out and finding it to be a little user unfriendly. What I want to do is to change a single preset to what it was originally (eg factory setting) without doing a factory reset and losing all my other changed presets. I cannot find any joy anywhere about this. Also, when I look at the list of 100 presets online (there are a few lists going around in chat forums and also in the gateway section of this website) I can only ever find the 100 presets that are on the phone gateway app and not the list that was originally on the amp (for example on my amp when I factory reset it, 00 is JTM Chill, 01 is "So American" etc, whereas my gateway library has 00 as EL34 Heaven and 01 as Plexi Classic). So I cannot find the actual standard amp preset list anywhere online or within the Gateway app.

My questions boil down to three:

1. How do I restore an individual preset to what it originally was (without performing a factory reset)? 

2. How do I even know what the original preset was called?

3. Say I connect my smartphone to the amp via gateway and bluetooth. If you click on the arrow on the right hand side of one of the presets in the library, it takes you to another screen. In that screen it has an amp section and a library section, with 2 small boxes you can tick next to each. What is the purpose of this screen and ticking the boxes? Like what can you actually change on this screen is it just the name of the preset or can you replace a preset that is on the amp with one that is in the gateway library?

Needless to say I am very confused and was hoping to be way ahead by this stage. Please help!

edited 26 May 2018 at 04:11 AM

julien casella (1)

asked 26 May 2018 at 04:08 AM

julien casella (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I had bought a code 50 two months ago and this week I got a problem with it. It keeps rebooting every 10 seconds. I already checked the input Voltage and it is ok (110Vac) stable. 

Do you have any suggestion abouot it?

Thank you.

Ari Claudio

asked 24 May 2018 at 06:58 PM

ARI CLAUDIO MARTINS DE PINTO

votes

answers

views

Hello! 

I just got the upgraded DSL40cr.  I love it.  But my question is on Midi.  I have used midi before, but with this amp can I use my Line 6 m9 multi effects unit which has midi implementation and assign different effects to different channels with this amplifier? 

asked 24 May 2018 at 01:46 PM

Wyatt Isburg

votes

answers

views

I'm running a Code 100h head through MG 4x12 cabinet. This set up is load at home, but a band rehearsal I can hardly be heard above the drums and bass. 

That's with the patch volumes on 8-9 and master volume around 8-9 also.

Do I need to look at noise gate settings, presence, resonance etc or just put an EQ pedal in front of it?

I've heard others say that they gig regularly with the Code 100 without any issues.

Thanks.

asked 24 May 2018 at 01:14 PM

John Wood

votes

answer

views

How do I use the line in on an AS50D with an iPhone or iPad?

Do I have to purchace a a mono left and right male to stereo female adapter?

iOS

asked 24 May 2018 at 12:28 PM

Christopher Read

votes

answer

views

Can anyone help me identify an old amp head we have in our rehearsal room? I thinks Its a 50watt head it has x2 EL34 valves and a serial number S/A10721 will add more pics when i get them.

asked 24 May 2018 at 03:45 AM

Ian Palmer

votes

answers

views

Have any of you fellow Code 50 owners noticed that the setting for Noise Reduction (Gate/Threshold) can have a big effect on how clean the signal sounds as you let it fade?

I noticed this signal distortion on several of my Presets. Lowering the Gate from, say, 3.0 to around 2.0 had a huge effect on cutting that signal distortion as the signal fades to silence.

Is there a secret to this parameter? This stuff on an amp is new to me (coming from Fender land).

asked 23 May 2018 at 11:08 PM

Robert Newsome (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi there,

here is a cabinet our lead player appeared with today at our practice room. He bought this in the 70's and has only replaced the cloth on it due to unwanted cat attention! Any idea how I might get the wattage and impedence from the serial number as he intends to run his Victory VX Kraken through it when it arrives! Personally I think it would be like taking an E-Type Jaguar for a spin in a ploughed field!!

Many thanks.

edited 23 May 2018 at 09:27 PM

duncan annible

asked 23 May 2018 at 09:20 PM

duncan annible

votes

answers

views

Hello.

I have a Code 50 amplifer bought 1 year ago. Today the amplifer has stopped working. The display blinks and no amplifer function works. You can not go back to factory settings. I play rarely on the amplifer 2 times a month. Please help.

Best regards

Michal Przepiora 

asked 23 May 2018 at 07:15 PM

Michal Przepiora

votes

answers

views

Hi.

Is it just me or have these forums become extremely slow and unresponsive since the weekend???  I also cannot login from my iPad for some reason i.e. I get an error on the iPad (I think it's timing out).  And from my PC's the forums take an age to load.  They're now operating at the same tilt as support!!!  LOL!!!  (Sorry: just having a bit of fun!!!).

Regards,

Dale.

iOS

asked 22 May 2018 at 05:55 PM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,

First of all I love the Code 100 amp, however, I purchased this to practice with but also to use in a duo for small pub and club gigs.

I have been using two amps for stereo mp3 backing tracks and 2 guitar amps plus a PA all DI'd into a small 8 track mixing desk using line out's from the amps.

The Code 100 unlike competitors amp modelling combo's doesn't have a line out, only headphones and USB (which also doesn't cater for ASIO as I use Cubase for our backing track recordings). Is this amp only a practice amp as the ads suggest it is powerfull enough to use in small gigs, but without a line out, the volume would have to be independantly changed manually rather than having everything in one place on the mixer as solo, duo and bands have done for many years.

Do you have a solution for this as do not want to have to send this back and go for an inferior competitors model as you feature tops in all the reviews. Seems like a big omission for giging musicians!!!

Or is there an upgrade planeed for those who need a line out for DI'ing to a desk to manage the total sound or for live recording, or is there something we could purchase that connects to the USB interface that could go to the mixing desk?

Kindest Regards

Michael Lawson

michaelclawson@btinternet.com

asked 22 May 2018 at 09:32 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi, is there anyone who is able to create a preset (patch) to get the sound of the Peavey Delta Blues out of the Marshall code 100 ?

Thanks.

Christiaan

asked 21 May 2018 at 03:14 AM

Christiaan Van Der Vurst (10)

votes

answer

views

Ok im new  to  all of this  and i now  have a  code 100H  half  stack  , i do  love the sound  but  it seems a little harsh and  without buying  an after market eq   i was  wondering is there  a  built in EQ  for the  stomp box ?

asked 20 May 2018 at 05:56 PM

Michael Melazzo

votes

answer

views

Does anybody got an idea when to expect the firmware update? I am reading that question in the forum for months now, but nothing happened so far. It really bothers me - when I purchased it months ago I opted for the CODE over a Katana 50. Now I regret it.. Thanks for your answers! I think a lot of you guys expect a quick solution from Marshall like me. At Marshall: Please keep us informed on finding the solution. Thanks Sebastian

asked 20 May 2018 at 07:46 AM

Sebastian Gerlach

votes

answer

views

Hello, Experienced Ones, I need some guidance...Recently I was able to purchase a 212C extension cab for the 410 combo...This is a big upgrade for me and I don't know anything(it seems)...What is the proper way to connect the 212 to the 410? The 212C has 2x12's...I see the possible cab connectors in the back of the combo and I definitely don't want to choose the wrong one...Just had the 410 re-tubed and biased...Help, Please!!! Thanks!!!

asked 20 May 2018 at 04:26 AM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answer

views

Dear Community,

is there any known workaround to overrule the output level of the headphone output?

may be another Firmware from non EU countries or hidden functions or cheats in current Firmware?

I know, its possible to connect a separate headphone amp, but that is not my intension to do.

thanks in advance,

Peter

asked 19 May 2018 at 03:47 AM

Peter B (2)

vote

answer

views

Hi!

Can I record sound connecting my Ubuntu Linux 18.04 via USB cable?

I think the Ubuntu does not recognize Marshall Code 25 as a recording device. I tried without success. Can you help, please?

Fábio Peruchi

Brazil

edited 18 May 2018 at 11:10 PM

Fabio Peruchi (1)

asked 18 May 2018 at 11:10 PM

Fabio Peruchi (1)

votes

answers

views

asked 18 May 2018 at 09:41 PM

JAMES JEFFRIES

votes

answers

views

I mean probably i could make something like a fuzz pedal but it would be great if the amp alredy had one

asked 18 May 2018 at 03:06 PM

Lucas Sollazzo

votes

answers

views

Just bought one - any ideas which flightcase (or padded head cover) would fit?  about £75 - £100 is what I think is a reasonable price  cheers Steve

DSL

asked 17 May 2018 at 09:58 PM

stephen goulden
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3912
Loading - please wait...