Questions
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3902

votes

answers

views

Hi Marshall,

First of all I love the Code 100 amp, however, I purchased this to practice with but also to use in a duo for small pub and club gigs.

I have been using two amps for stereo mp3 backing tracks and 2 guitar amps plus a PA all DI'd into a small 8 track mixing desk using line out's from the amps.

The Code 100 unlike competitors amp modelling combo's doesn't have a line out, only headphones and USB (which also doesn't cater for ASIO as I use Cubase for our backing track recordings). Is this amp only a practice amp as the ads suggest it is powerfull enough to use in small gigs, but without a line out, the volume would have to be independantly changed manually rather than having everything in one place on the mixer as solo, duo and bands have done for many years.

Do you have a solution for this as do not want to have to send this back and go for an inferior competitors model as you feature tops in all the reviews. Seems like a big omission for giging musicians!!!

Or is there an upgrade planeed for those who need a line out for DI'ing to a desk to manage the total sound or for live recording, or is there something we could purchase that connects to the USB interface that could go to the mixing desk?

Kindest Regards

Michael Lawson

michaelclawson@btinternet.com

asked 22 May 2018 at 09:32 AM

Michael Lawson (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi, is there anyone who is able to create a preset (patch) to get the sound of the Peavey Delta Blues out of the Marshall code 100 ?

Thanks.

Christiaan

asked 21 May 2018 at 03:14 AM

Christiaan Van Der Vurst (10)

votes

answer

views

Ok im new  to  all of this  and i now  have a  code 100H  half  stack  , i do  love the sound  but  it seems a little harsh and  without buying  an after market eq   i was  wondering is there  a  built in EQ  for the  stomp box ?

asked 20 May 2018 at 05:56 PM

Michael Melazzo

votes

answer

views

Does anybody got an idea when to expect the firmware update? I am reading that question in the forum for months now, but nothing happened so far. It really bothers me - when I purchased it months ago I opted for the CODE over a Katana 50. Now I regret it.. Thanks for your answers! I think a lot of you guys expect a quick solution from Marshall like me. At Marshall: Please keep us informed on finding the solution. Thanks Sebastian

asked 20 May 2018 at 07:46 AM

Sebastian Gerlach

votes

answer

views

Hello, Experienced Ones, I need some guidance...Recently I was able to purchase a 212C extension cab for the 410 combo...This is a big upgrade for me and I don't know anything(it seems)...What is the proper way to connect the 212 to the 410? The 212C has 2x12's...I see the possible cab connectors in the back of the combo and I definitely don't want to choose the wrong one...Just had the 410 re-tubed and biased...Help, Please!!! Thanks!!!

asked 20 May 2018 at 04:26 AM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answer

views

Dear Community,

is there any known workaround to overrule the output level of the headphone output?

may be another Firmware from non EU countries or hidden functions or cheats in current Firmware?

I know, its possible to connect a separate headphone amp, but that is not my intension to do.

thanks in advance,

Peter

asked 19 May 2018 at 03:47 AM

Peter B (2)

vote

answer

views

Hi!

Can I record sound connecting my Ubuntu Linux 18.04 via USB cable?

I think the Ubuntu does not recognize Marshall Code 25 as a recording device. I tried without success. Can you help, please?

Fábio Peruchi

Brazil

edited 18 May 2018 at 11:10 PM

Fabio Peruchi (1)

asked 18 May 2018 at 11:10 PM

Fabio Peruchi (1)

votes

answers

views

asked 18 May 2018 at 09:41 PM

JAMES JEFFRIES

votes

answers

views

I mean probably i could make something like a fuzz pedal but it would be great if the amp alredy had one

asked 18 May 2018 at 03:06 PM

Lucas Sollazzo

votes

answers

views

Just bought one - any ideas which flightcase (or padded head cover) would fit?  about £75 - £100 is what I think is a reasonable price  cheers Steve

DSL

asked 17 May 2018 at 09:58 PM

stephen goulden

votes

answers

views

I couldn't resist!!!

It ACTALLY EXISTS (evidently)!!!

After all of this time trying to ascertain whether or not these things were available (or even existed) I found this on eBay last night (the ONE AND ONLY ENTRY for, AND IMAGE of, this footswitch ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET) (aside from, of course, the usual descriptions that the CODE100H was SUPPOSED to be supplied with this footswitch which, to date, has never been confirmed by anyone) (at least not to me).

I did, however, happen to also see a post where somebody has been supplied the WRONG footswitch with their CODE100H!!!  Well: below is what you SHOULD have been given!!!  LOL!!!

Anyways.  Didn't buy it.  Just thought I'd share!!!  LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

asked 17 May 2018 at 08:03 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

Hello TEAM MARSHALL.

I'm curious about something:

It only ocurred to me last night that maybe, just maybe, replacing the Master Volume (and in my case, on one of my five amps. also the Preset Volume) pot. with a new or replacement (generic, higher quality) pot. would solve this Master Volume issue once and for all.  So to this end I started scouring the Internet only to find that there is not a single supplier that I can find that supplies spares for the CODE amps.  There's spares for just about every other Marshall amp. known to man (including the MG series) but nothing, nada, for the CODE amps.  and this INCLUDES the Marshall store itself.  Your input and thoughts on this???

Also: how difficult would it be to obtain the specs. etc. of the amps. e.g. what are the specs. of the pots. (particularly the Master Volume and Preset Volume pots.)???

Regards,

Dale.

asked 17 May 2018 at 07:50 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

how can i download marshall vertual amplifire for guiter in pc?

asked 17 May 2018 at 06:51 AM

sourav roy

votes

answer

views

I bought a Code 100 a couple of days ago, played it at the store with my Ibanez and worked perfectly for 10 minutes, decided to take it with me.

Took it home, plugged it in my room at 1/4 of the master volume and whenever I play I experience random sound losses, especially when I play lower notes, it buzzes and the sound drops to50%..or 20%, sometimes drops to zero. Then also regain 100% sound randomly, I don't know what's going on...if I strum a chord and let it ring and then ever so slightly give a little tap on the top of the amp - it sends interference noise and sometimes with a single tap the volume drops to zero...and then to 100 with another tap..and I mean giving a tap really gently, not punching or slapping the amp.

I've tried different sockets around the house and the issue persists, what can I do?

asked 16 May 2018 at 11:30 PM

Bruno Pinto

votes

answer

views

I recieved the usb cord for my Code 50 today but no matter what I do it says code not connected.

I even tried the pressing pre fx,mod,rev buttons while turning on the amp but it says code not connected on the amp and amessage comes up on my laptop that says driver not recognized

asked 16 May 2018 at 11:26 PM

Mark Johnson

votes

answers

views

my pc does not detect the code 50 amplifier. What can I do?

asked 15 May 2018 at 05:06 PM

Ricardo Gonzalez Guzman

vote

answer

views

Does anybody know when Code firmware update is expected to be released?

Current version causes serious issues with Bluetooth reconnecion after the amp is swiched off.  Also Master Volume does not work evenly and my CODE 25 is definitely too loud for practising at home.

asked 15 May 2018 at 10:13 AM

Krzysztof Petyniak (1)

votes

answers

views

Does anybody know when Code firmware update is expected to be released?

Current version causes serious issues with Bluetooth reconnecion after the amp is swiched off.  Also Master Volume does not work evenly and my CODE 25 is definitely too loud for practising at home.

asked 15 May 2018 at 10:13 AM

Krzysztof Petyniak (1)

vote

answers

views

Dear Marshall,

Yesterday I got my Marshall DSL5CR Amp V010A4469E 03-18.
Please advice how I should use the headphones with this Amp for a "silent" practice? According to a manual I should disconnect the speaker cable from the rear panel and connect the headphones to an Emulated out port. But it is so unusual to use a valve amplifier without a load of speaker.

For example, according to a manual for DSL5C (maybe previous model):
IMPORTANT OPERATIONAL NOTE: With all-valve amplifiers it is imperative that the amp is connected to a load whilst in operation and that the impedance output on the amp matches the total impedance of the speaker cabinet being used.

asked 13 May 2018 at 09:50 AM

Sergey Zvonarev (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi all, 

the presets on my gateway app seem to have changed, they are different then the ones in the amp? Any ideas how to change them back?

thanks

asked 13 May 2018 at 07:31 AM

grant drummond
Showing results 2621 to 2640 of 3902
Loading - please wait...