Questions
Showing results 2641 to 2660 of 3912

votes

answers

views

I couldn't resist!!!

It ACTALLY EXISTS (evidently)!!!

After all of this time trying to ascertain whether or not these things were available (or even existed) I found this on eBay last night (the ONE AND ONLY ENTRY for, AND IMAGE of, this footswitch ON THE ENTIRE INTERNET) (aside from, of course, the usual descriptions that the CODE100H was SUPPOSED to be supplied with this footswitch which, to date, has never been confirmed by anyone) (at least not to me).

I did, however, happen to also see a post where somebody has been supplied the WRONG footswitch with their CODE100H!!!  Well: below is what you SHOULD have been given!!!  LOL!!!

Anyways.  Didn't buy it.  Just thought I'd share!!!  LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

asked 17 May 2018 at 08:03 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

Hello TEAM MARSHALL.

I'm curious about something:

It only ocurred to me last night that maybe, just maybe, replacing the Master Volume (and in my case, on one of my five amps. also the Preset Volume) pot. with a new or replacement (generic, higher quality) pot. would solve this Master Volume issue once and for all.  So to this end I started scouring the Internet only to find that there is not a single supplier that I can find that supplies spares for the CODE amps.  There's spares for just about every other Marshall amp. known to man (including the MG series) but nothing, nada, for the CODE amps.  and this INCLUDES the Marshall store itself.  Your input and thoughts on this???

Also: how difficult would it be to obtain the specs. etc. of the amps. e.g. what are the specs. of the pots. (particularly the Master Volume and Preset Volume pots.)???

Regards,

Dale.

asked 17 May 2018 at 07:50 AM

Dale Paterson (105)

votes

answers

views

how can i download marshall vertual amplifire for guiter in pc?

asked 17 May 2018 at 06:51 AM

sourav roy

votes

answer

views

I bought a Code 100 a couple of days ago, played it at the store with my Ibanez and worked perfectly for 10 minutes, decided to take it with me.

Took it home, plugged it in my room at 1/4 of the master volume and whenever I play I experience random sound losses, especially when I play lower notes, it buzzes and the sound drops to50%..or 20%, sometimes drops to zero. Then also regain 100% sound randomly, I don't know what's going on...if I strum a chord and let it ring and then ever so slightly give a little tap on the top of the amp - it sends interference noise and sometimes with a single tap the volume drops to zero...and then to 100 with another tap..and I mean giving a tap really gently, not punching or slapping the amp.

I've tried different sockets around the house and the issue persists, what can I do?

asked 16 May 2018 at 11:30 PM

Bruno Pinto

votes

answer

views

I recieved the usb cord for my Code 50 today but no matter what I do it says code not connected.

I even tried the pressing pre fx,mod,rev buttons while turning on the amp but it says code not connected on the amp and amessage comes up on my laptop that says driver not recognized

asked 16 May 2018 at 11:26 PM

Mark Johnson

votes

answers

views

my pc does not detect the code 50 amplifier. What can I do?

asked 15 May 2018 at 05:06 PM

Ricardo Gonzalez Guzman

vote

answer

views

Does anybody know when Code firmware update is expected to be released?

Current version causes serious issues with Bluetooth reconnecion after the amp is swiched off.  Also Master Volume does not work evenly and my CODE 25 is definitely too loud for practising at home.

asked 15 May 2018 at 10:13 AM

Krzysztof Petyniak (1)

votes

answers

views

Does anybody know when Code firmware update is expected to be released?

Current version causes serious issues with Bluetooth reconnecion after the amp is swiched off.  Also Master Volume does not work evenly and my CODE 25 is definitely too loud for practising at home.

asked 15 May 2018 at 10:13 AM

Krzysztof Petyniak (1)

vote

answers

views

Dear Marshall,

Yesterday I got my Marshall DSL5CR Amp V010A4469E 03-18.
Please advice how I should use the headphones with this Amp for a "silent" practice? According to a manual I should disconnect the speaker cable from the rear panel and connect the headphones to an Emulated out port. But it is so unusual to use a valve amplifier without a load of speaker.

For example, according to a manual for DSL5C (maybe previous model):
IMPORTANT OPERATIONAL NOTE: With all-valve amplifiers it is imperative that the amp is connected to a load whilst in operation and that the impedance output on the amp matches the total impedance of the speaker cabinet being used.

asked 13 May 2018 at 09:50 AM

Sergey Zvonarev (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi all, 

the presets on my gateway app seem to have changed, they are different then the ones in the amp? Any ideas how to change them back?

thanks

asked 13 May 2018 at 07:31 AM

grant drummond

votes

answer

views

Hello...I purchased my JCM 800 (serial#02726N) back in the Fall of 1981. I pulled the rear plate off the head for the first time so I could install new tubes for the first time. I expected to find four EL84's, but was totally surprised to find 2 KT66's, and 2 6L6GC's instead. Is this normal? The amp sounded totally different from other Marshalls I was exposed to, now I know why. Did Marshall do this often, or did they just run out of specific tubes and slap in whatever they had on hand. It's kinda hard to believe they did that as the KT66's require an entirely different transformer than the EL34's. Any comments or logical explainations?? Thanks.

asked 11 May 2018 at 07:12 PM

Randall Daggett

votes

answers

views

Hello, I would like to connect one of my PCs (OS linux) on a Marshall CODE 50 and take control via usb midi.

When I open /etc/dmmidi2 in read acces. Reading file char by char, I see information when I touch the buttons of the amp (PREFX, AMP, MOD, ...). I can find the information in CODE-Midi-Implementation-Chart-V2.1.pdf.

I usually get two or three bytes and cross it with the document.
But this frame is not in the form Start of Transmission> Header> Command> End of Transmission.

By against when I open /etc/dmmmidi2 in write access, I can not send any command.
After having turned on the amp, I sent the following sequence for RECALL PRESETS 05:
0xF0 0x00 0x21 0x15 0x7F 0x7F 0x7F 0x73 0x01 0x05 0xF7
or RECALL CURRENT SETTINGS:
0xF0 0x00 0x21 0x15 0x7F 0x7F 0x7F 0x72 0x01 0x00 0xF7
Start of Transmission> Header> Command> End of Transmission
This command does not seem to work. Is there an intermediary step?

Would it be possible to give me a typical sequence to the CODE or a document that will explain the procedure to operate (ON / OFF) one of the button (PREFX, AMP, MOD, ...) of the amp.
Thank you in advance.
Cordially.

yoann

asked 11 May 2018 at 07:24 AM

Yoann Thomas

votes

answers

views

Hello -

Just getting familiar with my new CODE 100w 2x12 Combo - and noticing that when I am in Gateway/Playback that I can navigate to my

Apple Music and choose/load a song, however when I push play NOTHING happens. (???) ...was wondering if there is a step I'm not aware of

or if this is just the app malfunctioning?

thnx in advance -

Michael Wade

asked 10 May 2018 at 06:49 PM

Michael Wade

votes

answers

views

hola a todos alguien tendria para pasarme como configurar un preset Joe satriani

hi coud you send me a presset joe satrian

TKs

asked 10 May 2018 at 06:29 PM

Patricio Hiquis

votes

answer

views

after lightning strike close that fried a few electronics my 5212 Marshall is not letting much amplification to guitar with all pots full.

transformer is 120 v in and output load side is 20.8 vac to neutral / .05 / 20.8 vac and has a faint high pitch.

any help would be great.

Timothy Manning

asked 07 May 2018 at 11:48 PM

Timothy Manning

votes

answers

views

This is not a question but a response to those who have asked if there is a way to reduce the output wattage on Code amps to make them quieter. The short answer is no, not out of the box.

However, the speaker(s) that come with Code amps are 4 ohm. In the case of the Code 25, you can swap it out for a Celestion G10N-40 10" 8 ohm speaker (about $70 on Amazon) and reduce the output from 25 watts to 12.5 watts due to the change from 4 ohms to 8 ohms. Instead of running the master volume at < 1 when I'm jamming with my stereo, I can now run it at about 3. The added bonus is better sound - you hear the distortion from the amp itself with less mud and distortion from the speaker. This will not harm the amp in any way as driving an 8 ohm load requires less of an amp than a 4 ohm load.

Full disclosure, this was not my idea. I read about this from another Code 25 owner. Enjoy!

asked 07 May 2018 at 07:35 PM

Bozo Clown (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

The problem that i mentioned in the title hapenned after adding presets to my library and now i can't use the button "sync now"

How can i make the app synchronize whit the cloud?

asked 07 May 2018 at 04:27 AM

Santiago Navarro

votes

answer

views

I've had a great time demoing the presets but once I save one I like into 'My Presets' and add it onto 'My Gateway' list I can't get it to go over onto my amp.

Can I use the USB to put the patches/presets I want directly onto my amp or do I have to go through the Mobile App to sync it?

asked 05 May 2018 at 11:39 PM

Ryan Urbanski (13)

votes

answer

views

Re you going to release a cover for the cdoe 2100 combo? I cana see on the Marshall site that you do a cover for the 25 and 50, but why not the 100?

http://shop.marshall.com/k/search?q=codee+100+cover

asked 05 May 2018 at 07:24 PM

Chris Davies (12)

vote

answers

views

Bought a CODE 50 two weeks ago and LOVE the tones - great reproductions! But I have the hissing problem as well. Quite noticeable as a chord or note decays. At first, thought it was normal 60-cycle single coil pickup hum, but it is not.

Read similar Posts on the Forum, so tried the firmware update and it did not help. Noise gate not really an effective alternative, either.

Team Marshall, any other solutions in the work Again, otherwise I love the amp and want to keep it.

Thanks.

asked 05 May 2018 at 06:20 PM

Michael George (2)
Showing results 2641 to 2660 of 3912
Loading - please wait...