Questions
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3903

votes

answers

views

Really? So this thing is just to store selected presets and user set presets?

So you have a rear, top mounted display that you will have to stand over and manually change, or use a cell phone (when it works) to change the presets to decide what you want in the bank? What if the amp is on a shelf?

Methinks someone forgot the KISS rule.

Id like to suggest next time you add a button or two to scroll the presets so they can be assigned to the pedal without the added hassle. This amps effects are quite good so a simple scroll and add feature would be welcome losing one or two of the bank buttons. This isnt professional quality gear, so make it easier for the idiots like me, K?

asked 02 Sep 2018 at 08:50 PM

m j

votes

answers

views

Are there any downloads for user Manuals for

Marshall Valvestate 100w Model 8100.

Marshall 1936 lead 2 x 12 Speaker Cabinet

asked 02 Sep 2018 at 08:25 PM

Colin Roberts

votes

answers

views

Hi

No response when I tirn on mu Stanmore speaker. No lights, no sound, nothing. 

What can I do to fix it?

asked 01 Sep 2018 at 03:18 PM

Pål Haugerud

votes

answers

views

I am new to guitar and would like some assistance in getting the settings for surf music 

edited 02 Sep 2018 at 01:00 PM

Bruce Finkelstein

asked 01 Sep 2018 at 11:37 AM

Bruce Finkelstein

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I listen to music through wifi/spotify on my Marshall Acton. The past few weeks I notice occasionally that it will turn on and play randomly. This sometimes happens very early or late at night at very loud volumes to the point where I've had to unplug the speaker when I'm asleep. I've now debugged the issue to an unknown bluetooth device connecting. I can see it is some kind of DESKTOP device (which I don't own); I see it pop up occasionally on the ios app as connected. 

It must be a neighbor in my apartment complex either doing this on accident or pranking me (doesn't really matter). But I can't seem to stop it. I don't use bluetooth and have never connected to the speaker via bluetooth. Can I disable bluetooth or somehow reset it to stop the unknown device from connecting? I love the speaker otherwise but it's a huge hassle to have this issue. 

Thanks!

asked 01 Sep 2018 at 02:14 AM

Tyler Sorensen

votes

answers

views

I just got a JVM 205H ,used ,, but the footswitch on 1 &2 stay blue and I cant seem to switch to the green yellow or red  modes . I have the manual but I cant seem to find anything about a blue led on the footswitch. I tried to do the reset on both the head and the footswitch but the blue light and the problem is still there . anyone whats up with that?

asked 31 Aug 2018 at 10:25 PM

steven Allbright (1)

votes

answers

views

Does anyone have a good preset for Santana's tone in Victory is Won,  Smooth or his version of While my Guitar Gently Weeps?

asked 31 Aug 2018 at 06:19 PM

Patrick hill

votes

answers

views

Hey, guys.

I wonder, which one you prefer between Marshall Stockwell and Kilburn? I know Stockwell is amazing, but it has extremely small size, that's the reason which keeps me away from getting the Stockwell, but any opinion will be appreciated. Thanks

asked 31 Aug 2018 at 12:43 PM

sebastian shaw

votes

answers

views

Hy!

I've a Code 25, can anyone help me in "a Down" sound, for example NOLA album? 

asked 29 Aug 2018 at 08:31 AM

Marcell Juhasz

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone, 

I already have a Logitech  G930 wirelles headset. is there any chance of listening to my guitar for him?

I have a code25

best regards

Gabriel

edited 21 Jan 2019 at 10:26 AM

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 08:04 PM

gabriel raunaimer

votes

answers

views

Hello everyone, 

I already have a Logitech  G930 wirelles headset. is there any chance of listening to my guitar for him?

best regards

Gabriel

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 08:03 PM

gabriel raunaimer

votes

answer

views

I have had this amp for a few months and still can't seem to dial in a good sound. It is my first Marshall and first tube amp. I have looked on-line for settings to no avail. This also has the upgraded Creamback speaker from Sweetwater.

I use this mostly at home and am looking for a good clean tone and a good distorted tone.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. I use the 20 watt setting.

Thanks

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 07:21 PM

Peter Schwotzer

votes

answer

views

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 11:09 AM

billy powers

votes

answer

views

Hi everybody!

I'd like to create a preset which sounds like the clean part of the song "Like A Stone" from Audioslave.  I've tried many possibilities,  with different levels of tremolos, but this is really not satisfying... I think this amp (code 25) can sound better than this...

If anybody can help me? Ther are so many parameters... :)

Thank you in advance!

Fred

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 09:42 AM

Fred ORSONI

votes

answers

views

I am curious about how worried I need to be when I play bass through my new Code 100 Combo.  Will I damage the speakers if I get loud?

asked 28 Aug 2018 at 02:30 AM

Richard Helle

votes

answer

views

Recently got the CODE100H and it has a problem where if I save a preset the amp freezes and no sound comes out.  Could this be a firmware bug? It happens often, a few times it saves successfully but most times it locks up.

asked 26 Aug 2018 at 09:14 PM

Vegar Elde

votes

answers

views

Where is the app on Google Play - it seems to be missing (8/23/18)

Even the link on your site is dead

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.marshall.gateway&hl=en_US

asked 24 Aug 2018 at 01:24 AM

Roger Shepard (4)

votes

answer

views

How do i register my headphones for warranty?

asked 22 Aug 2018 at 05:18 AM

Ernest Ang

votes

answers

views

My code 100 started making a noise recently. It is a high frequency hum. It is particularly loud with spicific presents, but it there with everything. I updated the firmware and that didn't fix it. When I factory reset it, it goes away until I turn it off and on again. Also, if I turn on the amp while holding down the "amp" button, and don't conferm the reset it also goes away (until I restart it.) Thoughts?

asked 21 Aug 2018 at 02:38 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

votes

answer

views

Hello I just bought my CODE50. So first thing I wanted to do was connecting my phone to amp. I do everything from this site  https://my.marshall.com/support/faq/838/code---gateway-bluetooth-connection-troubleshooting but app still don't see code. I have Samsung Galaxy S7 edge. Please help 

edited 21 Aug 2018 at 10:22 AM

Bartosz Krochmal

asked 21 Aug 2018 at 10:22 AM

Bartosz Krochmal
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3903
Loading - please wait...