votes

answers

views

asked 12 Apr 2019 at 03:49 PM

Craig Powell

votes

answers

views

So i can get a good deal on the  Marshall Stanmore speaker (130€) Has anyone here had experience with this speaker in particular? Can you recommend it?

edited 17 Dec 2018 at 10:22 AM

asked 12 Dec 2018 at 09:51 AM

Michael jones

votes

answer

views

Hello   Hello

I have a code 50 , my question is ? What apen  if I swith off the power amp and choose a 

Plexi preamp ???  , does the power amp fallow the preamp that I choose

EX: fender=fender , plexi=plexi , dsl=dsl

edited 07 Mar 2018 at 08:43 PM

Rénald Chrétien

asked 05 Mar 2018 at 02:15 PM

Rénald Chrétien

votes

answer

views

A lot of stuff about this so not an isolated problem. Getting really fed up with this amp and probably going back to pedals rather than presets. Is there any recent news on a fix for this? If not going to trash this expensive disaster and consider Fender Mustang.

asked 07 Nov 2021 at 09:15 PM

Tony Wetherall

votes

answer

views

Hello, All:  I have a CODE 50, about 18 months old.  I usually play a "clean" preset, like JTM45, and when I take a break from playing and come back, the preset sounds like it has had distortion induced and/or gain set higher.  This can happen in just a few minutes, or when I leave the amp turned on overnight.  To rememdy, I turn the preset selector know one click right or left, and it clears it up.  I've heard of one other person who has this problem, too.  Anyone else out there experience this?  If so, do you now of any "permanent" remedies?  TIA!

asked 13 Oct 2021 at 09:50 PM

Paul Hinchman

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to lower the volume in the presets without losing sound quality?

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 10:16 PM

Robert Wollenburg

votes

answer

views

hello, my bi chorus 200 seems to go quiet while playing, in both channels. The sound becomes weak and distant and sometimes almost goes altogether. Then the next time it might work fine for a while but always goes eventually. It’s a mid 90’s amp. I think it is powerful amp and I hope I can fix it. Anyone know what could be wrong?

asked 26 Mar 2018 at 03:37 PM

Conor Deegan

votes

answer

views

hi guys im wanting a new amp to go with my new les paul however i dont know which one to choose i dont want to go too expensive its just to practise with my band in the garage. i want an amp that has a heavy and deep sound to it if you have any suggestions plz comment. also go and subscribe to my youtube channel at www.youtube.com/Reevesy vlogs

asked 29 Jan 2017 at 08:14 PM

christian swindlehurst

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Just purchased both the DSL40CR and the 6-way footswitch and I absolutely love it. I have been looking at adding some effects and am intrigued by the Line 6 HX Effects unit, in part becasue of its ability to switch amp channels as well. So, my question is, can it replace all six buttons on the Marshall 9101 6-way footswitch? 

If so, does it require a special cable or will a traditional 1/4" guitar cable do?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Bob O'Donnell

asked 30 Oct 2020 at 06:10 PM

Bob O'Donnell

votes

answer

views

The 02 Slapback is not functioning.  When I chosen, I must turn guitar volume to maximum and you can barely hear it.  This is the only preset that has this issue.  Please help!  My Code 50 is less than a year old.

Tom Meador

asked 18 Sep 2018 at 05:00 PM

Tom Meador

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I had bought a code 50 two months ago and this week I got a problem with it. It keeps rebooting every 10 seconds. I already checked the input Voltage and it is ok (110Vac) stable. 

Do you have any suggestion abouot it?

Thank you.

Ari Claudio

asked 24 May 2018 at 06:58 PM

ARI CLAUDIO MARTINS DE PINTO

votes

answer

views

hi, how do i find what amp marshall used when modeling for a code 50? i.e. what amp is BRIT 50's

thanks

jp

asked 25 Dec 2016 at 10:55 PM

joey pinter-bilek (1)

votes

answers

views

I have the optional programmable pedl-91009 footswitch and I want to program it so that when I press a  button, a phaser effect turns on. How do I do this? Thanks

asked 30 May 2021 at 02:39 PM

Louis Rose Hudson

votes

answers

views

I have a xiaomi redmi note 8 and also have a problem connecting the marshall gateway app to the amp code50.
I can only be connected as if I were listening to music, I even tried to connect it with an otg adapter, it works like that, but there are a lot of problems with braking the application? Please if it is possible to solve this problem.

And if I tried all variants except one, and that is to uninstall every marshall application to amplify my Marshall Code 50 Firmware 1.4.4 recognize bluetooth connection from which I can control my installed Gateway 1.5.5 of course not just music to listen to But that I have complete control and whether maybe the problem is that the usb is included in my computer, whether to turn it off because I registered everything else. If anyone can answer all these questions I will be grateful.

asked 08 May 2021 at 09:33 AM

Vladimir Kovacevic

votes

answers

views

I really would like someone to make a preset for the intro to Bleeding me by Metallica for the code 25! I really enjoy the song and really want to learn how to play it! It would be much appreciated if someone could make a preset!

asked 29 Apr 2021 at 08:24 AM

William Palmer

votes

answer

views

Hi,

when will  you solve gateway app problems ? we've all been waiting for 3 years and a half !

You can't hide behind "it's on Apple because ios evolved" !!

Of course, it evolves, that's the way things do. And as soon you enter apps world you will have to make Gateway do the same; it's obvious, and i'm pretty sure you're not so naive.

So, please stop relying on your brand, and release a new Gateway version to fix all those bugs.

Or, make Gateway opensource, and we will do it for you.

Stephane

Marshall Gateway last releases :

20 dec 2016

16 june 2016

21 jan 2016

Fender tone last releases :

6 jun 2019

14 mar 2019

12 fev 2019

14 sep 2018

Do you want us to switch from Marshall to Fender ? Such a bad experience with Code is leading us to.

edited 12 Jun 2019 at 07:18 AM

stephane ciceron

asked 12 Jun 2019 at 07:12 AM

stephane ciceron

votes

answers

views

I got a CODE100H and the manual says that you never must run the amp without an cab connected. But there are so many videos and tutorials where the amp is plugged only via USB or headphones.  Does it make a difference if is there's a DAW, a cab or headphones connected?

And another problem is the delay while connected through USB. How can this be solved?

asked 27 Jul 2021 at 01:08 PM

Stephan Neukamm

votes

answers

views

I am inexperienced with amps, I want to get the sound from the Arctic Monkeys first album "Whatever People Say I Am That's What I'm Not" I'm told its very simple but I just don't know how to make it. Any body know how to achieve such a sound

Would really appreciate it

asked 15 Nov 2020 at 08:05 AM

Oliver Reynolds

votes

answers

views

Are there anywhere on internet Marshall Code and footswitch 91009 manuals in polish language? English is available with no problems. Regards, Jacek

asked 21 Jun 2020 at 04:54 AM

Jacek Polar

votes

answer

views

Context3D not available!  Possible reason: wrong renderMode or missing device support."  
tried everything but the gateway app is off the air.  Any suggestions?
deleted and reinstalled about 5 times .. no go.

asked 23 May 2020 at 08:18 PM

Tim Coleman
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3903
Loading - please wait...