Questions
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3912

votes

answer

views

Hello all, I just bought a JVM 410C amp. Sounds great. However when I switch channels there is a very  Noticeable silent gap. Makes it very difficult for playing out live.

The question:  is this normal for this amplifier? Or, is there something wrong with my new amplifier?

Finally I still have a few days before I can no longer return the amp, is there a resolution for this?

The only solution I have so far, is to return the amplifier and get the joe satriani version.

asked 05 May 2018 at 02:20 PM

Steve Jester

vote

answers

views

Hello guys, i own a marshall code 25 since last summer and about one week now as i play the sound dies sudenly. The amp seems to work all the knobs,the footswitch but no sound at all. The sound comes back when i restart it but after 5-10 minutes of playing same thing happens. I have installed the latest firmware. Does anyone else has the same problem? Any advices would be pretty much apriciated. I bought the amp from andertons, i sent them an email like 3 days ago but no answer yet. Is there any warranty?

asked 05 May 2018 at 09:08 AM

Mike Soul (1)

votes

answers

views

My gear:

Fender Standard telecaster

Marshall CODE 25

asked 05 May 2018 at 08:00 AM

Rustam Nassyrov

votes

answer

views

my marshall kilburn when it's one day off, when you turn it on and connect the music it stops the sound (micro-cuts) constantly, and this happens for a long period of time

asked 03 May 2018 at 06:10 PM

jose tomas salvador artal

votes

answers

views

I am using a Google Pixel 2 XL which previously used to run Android 7.1. Today i made an upgrade to Android 8.1 now as I open the app it shows a black screen on initial start up and crashes itself gradually few sec later. Any idea how do I fix it?

Update: An uninstall and reinstallation fixed the issue :) 

edited 28 Sep 2020 at 09:14 AM

asked 03 May 2018 at 08:08 AM

James Pandit

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

Can anybody help me for a Status Quo amp setting?

thanks

mp

asked 02 May 2018 at 09:58 AM

martin pees (1)

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Yesterday I received my Code 50 amp. I played some hours with it and there is 1 thing that i noticed. I play most of the time at home through a headphone because neighbours, and the presets aswell as some own created sets sound really muffed if I add any Cab. I tried diffent Cabs but for me it sounds way clearer without a cab model.  I was wondering how this is possible? Did i miss something? When I remove the cab from a preset add lower the presence by 2 it sounds so much better

And when playing through the speaker while gigging with friends, will this difference still be there or is a cab model "necessary" when playing through the speaker?

Greetings, Tom

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:54 PM

Tom Verhaegh

votes

answers

views

Hi all

Requesting any help for amp settings, I want to break free - Brian May Guitar Solo. I know the Solo was played on a Synthesizer but Brian also plays that solo on his guitar. Does anyone have CODE 50 settings that comes close to this Solo sound?

Regards

asked 01 May 2018 at 08:55 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answer

views

Good morning or evening whatever may be the case,

I was just wondering if anybody has played around with the settings for obtaining a good lead sound with overdrive.

I was playing around with the lead for Dead or Alive- bon Jovi, also the lead for Is this Love - White snake, 

If anybody has anything thats worked or is working on it let me know, much appreciated,

Keep rockin!

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 03:37 PM

Ulysses Vargas

votes

answer

views

This is the second amp that has done this to me, at gig time!

I can not switch channels. It stays on the 1st clean channel. You can manually switch it with the switch or the pedal & the panel shows that it switches channels and the pedal shows as well. But it doesn't, it stays on the 1st clean channel! 1st I bought the 50 watt JVM and it did this to me a month into ownership, so I returned it and replaced it with the 100 watt JVM. Had been going great till yesterday. So now my 2nd purchased amp craps out 11 months into ownership. What gives? Anyone else ever have this issue? Am I missing something here?

Thanks. Scott 

asked 30 Apr 2018 at 02:56 PM

Scott Logan

votes

answer

views

I recently got myself a Marshall Valvestate 8100 head, which sounds amazing for a hybrid amplifier. Now there is one problem with the amp, and that is that there is a low buzzing sound when I turn it on. It does not get louder when I turn up the volume or gain, and it doesn't disappear when I switch channels, which means that it can't be the pre amp tube that causes the problem. I don't use a grounded power socket, but my other amp (an Orange Tiny Terror) doesn't hum so I don't think there is a problem power wise. My guess is a bad soldering joint somewhere in the amp, but I have no idea where to start looking. Is there someone who can tell me how to get rid of the buzzing? And how do I identify a bad soldering joint?

Cheers, 
Brian

asked 29 Apr 2018 at 08:07 PM

Brian Legdeur

votes

answer

views

Hello My Amp Marscall JMP P have serial Nr. 15874R  and Model 2203

can you help me with the Name and age please.

Thank you

From Max

asked 28 Apr 2018 at 05:18 PM

max møller

votes

answers

views

The American amp model on the CODE is quieter in volume compared to the Marshall models...(the OD models to be precise, not sure about the clean ones)

Any reasons why?

asked 28 Apr 2018 at 02:39 PM

David Lee

vote

answer

views

I want to buy a Marshall AS100D acoustic amp from an authorized dealer.  I can not find anyone that has one in stock other than Amazon.  Its listed for $724 an odd price and different than any other price I find, which is usually $699.  My concern is  Amazons listing states:   "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".  If I buy this amp from Amazon and in the warranty peroid need to have it repaired will the warranty be honored by Marshall and Marshall Service Centers in USA?

Thanks,

Ricky H.

asked 27 Apr 2018 at 04:11 PM

Ricky Hood (1)

votes

answers

views

I want to buy a Marshall AS100D acoustic amp from an authorized dealer.  I can not find anyone that has one in stock other than Amazon.  Its listed for $724 an odd price and different than any other price I find, which is usually $699.  My concern is  Amazons listing states:   "Ships from and sold by Amazon.com".  If I buy this amp from Amazon and in the warranty peroid need to have it repaired will the warranty be honored by Marshall and Marshall Service Centers in USA?

Thanks,

Ricky H.

asked 27 Apr 2018 at 04:08 PM

Ricky Hood (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi. By mistake, I think I hooked up my 100 watt JCM 800 head to my 1960B 4x12 cab on mono with two cables. It's only recently that I figured out the right way to connect them. That's by plugging  one end to the 16 ohm output of my amp head since it's set to 16 ohms and the other end of the cable to the 16 ohms input on the right side of my cab. Will my stupidity affect the functioning of my amp head for the worst? It seems to sound and function fine now though. Thank you in advance.

asked 27 Apr 2018 at 07:30 AM

Calvin Austin

votes

answer

views

I was very disappointed by the lack of the ability to disable direct monitoring of the CODE signal by VST ... I'm not satisfied with the sound quality of the CAB-sim, but I really like the sound of the AMP and I wanted to use CODE through VST with IRs - but in parallel with the VST there is always direct monitoring from the Code and does my work in vain...(( 

USB

Line IN

edited 26 Apr 2018 at 12:26 PM

Alex D

asked 26 Apr 2018 at 12:24 PM

Alex D

votes

answer

views

the chorus on my Code 50 is not working. I’ve had the amp about half a year, but not really used the chorus until recently. 

If I turn the chorus on, the sound changes a little bit, but it’s not a chorus sound – although the speed option has an effect. 

If I switch between CLS and VIB a few times, sometimes the chorus will suddenly kick in, and sound good, but if I turn it off or change presets, the chorus reverts back to its barely-there sound. 

Has as anyone else suffered from this? Any tips? Thanks. 

asked 26 Apr 2018 at 12:20 PM

David Connell

votes

answer

views

I recently added the tuner to my footswitch (preset), but now I want to undo it. I'd rather have the first bank available for a pre fx- preset. Doe anybody know how to undo it, ig by resetting the footswitch to factory settings?

thanks

asked 25 Apr 2018 at 05:11 PM

bart kruiver

votes

answer

views

Which do you think is the best amp attenuator for my Les Paul Traditional+JCM 800 2203+4x12 cabinet. Plz recommend.

asked 25 Apr 2018 at 02:52 PM

Calvin Austin
Showing results 2661 to 2680 of 3912
Loading - please wait...