Questions
Showing results 2681 to 2700 of 3912

votes

answer

views

I noticed while using the FX loop on the marshal dsl head the volume is somewhat lower than when I dont use the FX loop.

Is this normal?.

DSL

asked 25 Apr 2018 at 02:18 AM

Pablo Sanchez

votes

answer

views

senhores meu marchall valvestate2000 parou de trabalhar.

a causa disso foi o CI de potencia, e alguem trocou por um equivalente(penso) qual seria o original.

asked 24 Apr 2018 at 02:47 PM

egnaldo dos santos silva

votes

answer

views

bei meinem smartphone ist die Buchse für Kopfhörer 2 defekt.

Was kann ich tun?

asked 24 Apr 2018 at 09:43 AM

Bernd Kopatschek

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have successfully been able to pair my Iphone 5s to the Code 25 2 times now, and when I try to connect my gateway app to the amp, it never finds it. I've tried till I'm blue in the face, and they just will not connect to each other......frustrated!  TY

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 11:04 PM

Ronald Samek

votes

answers

views

Does anyone else have a problem with the Code Editor software not fully displaying on the screen? Only the left half of the screen shows.

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 04:49 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

Does anyone have any tips for using the headphone jack on a Code 50 as a line-out to a mixer that goes into a PA system? I tried it over the weekendand it sounded terrible.

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 04:37 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

Hey

Hoping for someone to clarify my confusion

I have a 100 Watt JCM 800 head - Model 2203 - Serial No S/A T11842

I checked the Serial No online & the website says its 1985 - No problem there

However, the website states that a 2203 models Serial Number should start either SL or SL/A & that numbers starting S/A are 50 watts ?

I'm sure its 100w, but just after confirmation please

Cheers

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 10:41 AM

Macc Chris

votes

answer

views

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 05:41 AM

Itamar Vidal (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello all,

I have had my Marshall CODE 50 since last summer with no issues whatsoever...until now.  Today when I decided to turn on my amp it was going NUTS.  Whenever I turned up the Master dial my presets kept changing rapidly on their own and the amp would not output sound whatsoever.  I tried updating the system's firmware and even performed a factory reset but nothing helped.  Has anyone experienced a similar problem?  Any advice or help in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

asked 23 Apr 2018 at 02:57 AM

Bryan Burke

votes

answer

views

hey Team Marshall,

I have the foot controller and a Code 50. Dig them both, GREAT AMP!! How do I over write a stored preset on the controller. Ex: on A1 I have DSL CLEAN I want to assign the TUNER to A1 then on A2 assign DSL CLEAN. 

asked 22 Apr 2018 at 05:25 PM

dwaine brosemer (1)

votes

answer

views

I just recieved my Code 50, and am still trying to learn how to use it. The main thing I'm interested in doing and learning is using an expression pedal to go between sets but am not sure how to go about it. I was told I may need to get the additional Code footswitch to make that possible. Help please

asked 21 Apr 2018 at 10:14 PM

Sity Sol

votes

answer

views

Hell to all,

I recently bought a Marshall DSL 100 hr head and after a few weeks there is no sound if I choose the 100W setting, it will work on the 50 w setting. A few days back I noticed that if I used the FX loop the volume drops. I asked my dealer Guitar center in San Diego CA US, and they told me I need to contact Marshall US first for the warranty, even though the warrantly specifically says to return to dealer. Please help, the amp is not cheap and I have important gigs coming up.

Thank you.

DSL

asked 21 Apr 2018 at 05:59 PM

Pablo Sanchez

votes

answer

views

Hi, is it correct that the light on the ampli related to the effects loop remains always on with the pedal-90012 connected?

Additionally Lights on the pedal do not switch on, is it correct?

asked 20 Apr 2018 at 11:08 AM

Pietro Tro

votes

answer

views

I have a CODE 25 that I’m gonna be using to record. The pitch shifter sounds artificial set to an octave down to simulate a bass. I also have a Digitech GNX4. Can a bass be run through the CODE25, or should I use the GNX4’s Whammy effect to do bass?

asked 19 Apr 2018 at 02:09 PM

william rouse

votes

answer

views

When I play music from my phone through the amp with an auxiliary chord, it just sounds muffled compared to my phone speakers or my headphone speakers. Is it the speaker or is there something that has to be done with gateway?

asked 19 Apr 2018 at 05:06 AM

Keenan Borgerson (3)

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

On Christmas of 2016 I was bestowed upon the mightiest of gifts. And I have enjoyed every second from that first pairing to yesterday's low battery hum.

I've arrived home from work and went to charge the headphones. To my surprise in the morning when I went to unplug them they weren't showin' off the silver/white light indicating they've charged. I tried to turn them on and they wouldn't. I then went on to again plug them in and the red light indicator showed up that they're charging. I left for work and when I got back the light was off again.

I unplugged them, tried them on and still nada.

Since then I've been trying different USB cables which work just fine on other devices and I got nothing. When I put in the 3,5 jack it plays beautifully, but I kinda need the bluetooth part for work, so I was wondering if anyone ever got that problem.

I've googled and googled and the only conclucion I've come to is that I need to have them repaired from the shop that my wife bought them from for me.

Unfortunately that would mean at least a month without them and I'm trying to discover any other possibilities before turning to that one.

Cheers in advance if anyone reads this.

You're my only hope, guys and gals, I guess.

verbst

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 07:49 PM

Štěpán Verbík

votes

answers

views

I have purchased new Code 100 (a demo from Sweetwater)  I am not able to connect the amp to my personal device.  When I press the Rev and Power buttons to connect,  the blue lights flash,  the device number shows up on the amp but either of my devices (an I Pad and an I Phone) will not recognize the Code amp.  The Code Amp does not show up in the "My Devices" so it never has the opportunity to pair or show up as connected .   My phone and Iphone recognizes other bluetooth items, ie, head phones, speakers etc. I have tried the FAQ suggestions and have tried the recommended fixes and I am still not able to connect.  

I have not done a firmware update on the Code 100.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steve H.

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 07:29 PM

Stephen Harkins

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40 c only had it for 3 weeks it has beveloped a problem on low end open E string . With. Single hit of the string it immediately repeats but not in a musical way it is a muddy sound more like a burp or a thud ... has anyone else experience this ? 

DSL

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 01:23 PM

Michael Payne

votes

answer

views

Need a Replacement Footswitch for JCM 2000 DSL 100 head from 2003. originally had a 2 button footswitch. What models footswitches will work with it? Thanks

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 07:17 PM

KERRY FRYMOYER

votes

answer

views

Hello,

How can I program my code 50 so I can switch up/down through all my 100 presets?

I am using a 2 button footswich. Connected to a code 100H it worked fine.

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 05:23 PM

Jimmy Digrasso
Showing results 2681 to 2700 of 3912
Loading - please wait...