Questions
Showing results 2681 to 2700 of 3902

votes

answer

views

I just recieved my Code 50, and am still trying to learn how to use it. The main thing I'm interested in doing and learning is using an expression pedal to go between sets but am not sure how to go about it. I was told I may need to get the additional Code footswitch to make that possible. Help please

asked 21 Apr 2018 at 10:14 PM

Sity Sol

votes

answer

views

Hell to all,

I recently bought a Marshall DSL 100 hr head and after a few weeks there is no sound if I choose the 100W setting, it will work on the 50 w setting. A few days back I noticed that if I used the FX loop the volume drops. I asked my dealer Guitar center in San Diego CA US, and they told me I need to contact Marshall US first for the warranty, even though the warrantly specifically says to return to dealer. Please help, the amp is not cheap and I have important gigs coming up.

Thank you.

DSL

asked 21 Apr 2018 at 05:59 PM

Pablo Sanchez

votes

answer

views

Hi, is it correct that the light on the ampli related to the effects loop remains always on with the pedal-90012 connected?

Additionally Lights on the pedal do not switch on, is it correct?

asked 20 Apr 2018 at 11:08 AM

Pietro Tro

votes

answer

views

I have a CODE 25 that I’m gonna be using to record. The pitch shifter sounds artificial set to an octave down to simulate a bass. I also have a Digitech GNX4. Can a bass be run through the CODE25, or should I use the GNX4’s Whammy effect to do bass?

asked 19 Apr 2018 at 02:09 PM

william rouse

votes

answer

views

When I play music from my phone through the amp with an auxiliary chord, it just sounds muffled compared to my phone speakers or my headphone speakers. Is it the speaker or is there something that has to be done with gateway?

asked 19 Apr 2018 at 05:06 AM

Keenan Borgerson (3)

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

On Christmas of 2016 I was bestowed upon the mightiest of gifts. And I have enjoyed every second from that first pairing to yesterday's low battery hum.

I've arrived home from work and went to charge the headphones. To my surprise in the morning when I went to unplug them they weren't showin' off the silver/white light indicating they've charged. I tried to turn them on and they wouldn't. I then went on to again plug them in and the red light indicator showed up that they're charging. I left for work and when I got back the light was off again.

I unplugged them, tried them on and still nada.

Since then I've been trying different USB cables which work just fine on other devices and I got nothing. When I put in the 3,5 jack it plays beautifully, but I kinda need the bluetooth part for work, so I was wondering if anyone ever got that problem.

I've googled and googled and the only conclucion I've come to is that I need to have them repaired from the shop that my wife bought them from for me.

Unfortunately that would mean at least a month without them and I'm trying to discover any other possibilities before turning to that one.

Cheers in advance if anyone reads this.

You're my only hope, guys and gals, I guess.

verbst

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 07:49 PM

Štěpán Verbík

votes

answers

views

I have purchased new Code 100 (a demo from Sweetwater)  I am not able to connect the amp to my personal device.  When I press the Rev and Power buttons to connect,  the blue lights flash,  the device number shows up on the amp but either of my devices (an I Pad and an I Phone) will not recognize the Code amp.  The Code Amp does not show up in the "My Devices" so it never has the opportunity to pair or show up as connected .   My phone and Iphone recognizes other bluetooth items, ie, head phones, speakers etc. I have tried the FAQ suggestions and have tried the recommended fixes and I am still not able to connect.  

I have not done a firmware update on the Code 100.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Steve H.

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 07:29 PM

Stephen Harkins

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40 c only had it for 3 weeks it has beveloped a problem on low end open E string . With. Single hit of the string it immediately repeats but not in a musical way it is a muddy sound more like a burp or a thud ... has anyone else experience this ? 

DSL

asked 18 Apr 2018 at 01:23 PM

Michael Payne

votes

answer

views

Need a Replacement Footswitch for JCM 2000 DSL 100 head from 2003. originally had a 2 button footswitch. What models footswitches will work with it? Thanks

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 07:17 PM

KERRY FRYMOYER

votes

answer

views

Hello,

How can I program my code 50 so I can switch up/down through all my 100 presets?

I am using a 2 button footswich. Connected to a code 100H it worked fine.

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 05:23 PM

Jimmy Digrasso

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have been trying to download the gateway app onto my Sony experia L1 but when I go to the app store it comes up with a message that says gateway is incompatible with my device. Is there a way for me to get gateway on my device? 

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 12:49 PM

jared studholme

votes

answer

views

Is anybody aware of the timing for the release of the PEDL-91016?

DSL

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 09:21 AM

Pietro Tro

votes

answer

views

Especially in ch. 2 more the noise is terrible with the least amount of gain and volume.   Speaker cab keeps sounding like you are unplugging under power.  I was excited about getting a new Marshall but so far I am disappointed.  Any help is appreciated.  It's not as bad on green channel but still very noisy the more gain and volume you add.  None of my other amps do this, two Line 6 Spider V 240's and a Fender Champion 100.

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 03:08 AM

David Worley

votes

answers

views

After installing and running the windows firmware app in my windows 10 system I'm still unable to update to the 1.41 version for my code amp. The app response

states my code version is up to date. Please advise

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 02:55 AM

William Ballard

votes

answer

views

Hey Folks,

New here ... how do I get the presets I have stored here on the web site "library" to show up on the "library" I have on my Gateway app?

Thanks in advance

asked 16 Apr 2018 at 07:12 PM

Greg Hannigan

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL1CR when replacing pre and power valves does the amplifier need biasing, is it self adjusting? And what would be good replacement valves? 

asked 16 Apr 2018 at 08:23 AM

Chris Stamper

votes

answers

views

It seems that my phone is connected via Bluetooth,

but on my iphone SE I do not see a connect block on the Gateway

only  a scan for amps block and this does not do anything.

Help

asked 14 Apr 2018 at 03:29 PM

andy palmer smith

votes

answers

views

Hi! Just bought the CODE 25 amp and I've put the firmware up to date, everything seems to be ok but when I unplug the USB, the LCD reads "CHK USB". I turn it off then on, try to unplug and replug and still read CHK USB and the amp doesn't work.

Thanks for your answers

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 08:48 PM

Francois Hamel

votes

answer

views

How can you try out a new PRESET without overwriting a PREST on CODE 50 or the GATEWAY Library?  jwaldron007@optonline.net

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 04:59 PM

James Waldron

votes

answer

views

What is the Marshall part number for th optional 6 button foot switch for a DSL100HR? 

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 04:29 PM

david frizzell
Showing results 2681 to 2700 of 3902
Loading - please wait...