Questions
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3901

votes

answer

views

New amp, out of the box the classic gain channel is very quiet. Even with it turned all the way up you can talk over it.

Probably about as loud as the red channel with volume at 1.5 or 2.  All the tubes are lit up, the red channel everything

works correctly. Any ideas what to look at, I bought the amp online and dont want to return it and wait another week for

a replacement if it is something simple that I can fix on my own.  (I dont have any replacement tubes on hand to try swapping out)

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 06:47 PM

Dennis Grace

votes

answers

views

can any one help me i can't down load any of my favorite guitar players presets,do i do it manually on my phone or what i got how the USB gets the music from my library,but every time i pair my phone with my marshall it stays on for one preset i can't even reconize so i play all my music songs pink floyd led zepplin SRV JIMI H On simple clean setting what the  ,and futher more at a guitarist presets he might have used at the left bottom corner there is 4 or 5 boxes,phone box amp box and stupid finger sign and so on but i get a stop sign code when i click on the little amp .i can play little wing and basically with an amp that should tell you more i guess its not the amp or the guitar you have its the size of the theory of how your soul connects with the vibe.help if you can

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 02:21 PM

Rui Soares

votes

answers

views

I need to buy headphones for work, and to practice guitar at home.

For work I need bluetooth headphones, but for guitar practice, I need wired.

I've already had problems with my Sennheiser wireless headphones, so I want to make sure thse are compatable with the code 50 amp.

Can someone confirm that the major II headset will work with the code 50 amp using the 3.5m mini jack cable that comes with the headset?

Thanks

Gerbrand

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 01:49 PM

Gerbrand Nel (7)

votes

answers

views

I am wondering if anyone has a preset that will work for using an external effects pedal into my Code 50? I only want to run the external effects (distortion, reverb, delay) and nothing fromthe amp itself. What I am seeing is that even with all effects (amps, modeling, etc.) turned off on the Code my pedal into it sounds like garbage. Very muffled, bassy, and muddy. I have the EQ on the amp set so that the bass is all the way down and mid/tebble are all the way up and it still sounds terrible. I don't want to have to edit and mess with every patch on my old Zoom GFX8. The pedal doesn't sound like this into my old 40 Watt Fender bassman.

Any advice on setting up the Code to sound good with external effects would be greatly appreciated.

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 01:30 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

I got a 1993 50 watt JCM 900 SL-X.  It works great except for that fact that there is no sound when FX loop is not being used.  I currently keep a cable in the loop and it plays fine.  Some people would recommend to do that any ways to improve the tone.  However, I want my amp to be in proper working condition.  Does anybody have any advice about what could be causing this?  I am not qualified to do serious amp work, but could this be something minor enough that an unskilled person can fix it on their own?

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 06:43 PM

Justin Coleman

votes

answer

views

je ne peux plus me connecter sur mon ampli marshall code 25. 

Help me!!! 😰😭😡🤯     Serial No VO2007E15E.  Model CODE25

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 05:05 PM

rubis thierry

votes

answer

views

I have a 16 Ohm Orange Cabinet. Isit posible to connect it with teh Marshall Code (8Ohm) without causing damage?

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 03:35 PM

Markus Neumann

votes

answers

views

To Whom It May Concern.

I have bought Marsall Code 25 Amp. Would You tell me, where can I download software for my PC Windows7  or can You send me a download link ?

Yours sincerely, Denys Kovalenko.

asked 10 Apr 2018 at 07:56 PM

Denys Kovalenko

vote

answers

views

So I bought a Marshall CODE 50 a bit ago, and with nearly device I've tried - there seems to be a lot of issues with getting the gateway app to connect to the amplifier in general (most of the time it doesn't work - despite pairing just fine). 

I've tried this on the Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad 5th generation, iPhone 7+ - The connection issues seem to stem from the apps use of Btle on these devices. 

To experiment, I built an application that connects to the amplifier via bluetooth for Windows, and issues commands to the amplifier through the PC. This application uses a "classic" (SPP /RFCOMM) socket connection to send commands. The application works perfectly fine via this means - it can be seen running below: 

As an experiment - is there a way to force the mobile applications (if it isn't using a btclassic / rfcomm connection) to use a btclassic connection as opposed to btle? 

Thanks and all the best, 

Michael Mendelson

Principle Engineer, Pulse Interactive

Lead Software Engineer, Pirahna Bytes RED

edited 13 Apr 2018 at 11:01 PM

michael Mendelson (11)

asked 10 Apr 2018 at 04:53 AM

michael Mendelson (11)

votes

answer

views

There is a simple way to boost (volume) solos? Code 50, without send/return.

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 07:01 PM

Julio Melati

votes

answers

views

Just looking through the questions, the boxes state the amount of answers but I cannot see what the answers are, am I doing something wrong or is it a secret?

Just looking through the questions, the boxes state the amount of answers but I cannot see what the answers are, am I doing something wrong or is it a secret?

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 09:33 AM

John Whitney

votes

answer

views

Hello. I just bought a code 50, and been trying to connect the Bluetooth but it simply doesn´t work. No Code50 is found in the list.
I have a Sony Xperia L, with the newest Android version (7+), but i can´t download the Marshall Gateway App from the Play Store, cause it says it´s not compatible with my Android version. 

I´ve read the forums, and more people seem to have the same problem. Please FIX so i can try using the full potential of my amp...

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 09:25 AM

Danilo Jose Duarte Neubern

votes

answers

views

Having trouble using my Code 25 with a bunch of different pedals (ODs).
All of my pedals sound great plugged straight to my Audio interface + Amplitube 4 IRs (cabs only) but when I plug them straight into the Code, they sound horrible!
I've tried turning the Pre Amp, Power Amp and even the Cabs on the Code and it does not sound any good...
Tried the Natural pre amp, the Clean American power amp and a few combinations but still nothing sounds good.
Any ideas or do the Code just won't take ODs pedals at all?
I've tried a Weehbo JCM, Tech 21 Characters Blonde and Liverpool, Zvex Distortron and a J. Rocket Archer but nothing sounds good.
I mostly play the Code with some flat AKG headsets, just like I do with my Audio Interface to fine tune my tone.
Is it the Code's phone output that sucks or is the amp itself that does not take ODs pedals at all?

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 02:21 AM

Glauber Joe

votes

answer

views

Hi 

I recently started re using one of my loop pedals into my Marshall mg50 CFx and for some reason the pedal refused to work and after I gave up trying I’ve had a few changes through the amp such as the tone sounding different and my tuner on my pedal still playing sound when should be muted any suggestions on what to do?

edited 10 Apr 2018 at 01:05 AM

Ryan Thorpe

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 01:42 PM

Ryan Thorpe

votes

answer

views

Hi

Gateway does not work with my Android 4.4 phone. Does not even show the connect button for amp. Installed it directly to my phone 'cause Google Store says not compatible with my device. Did the "Fix" by remounting my SD and all steps but no luck.

Please assist with problem.

Regards

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 09:41 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Huawei Ascend Y550 L01 Phone and cannot download the Marshall Gateway app, it states "incompatable with this device".

The phone is an android 4.44 I do believe it shoud work but sadley does not can you help with this problem?

asked 07 Apr 2018 at 08:03 PM

John Whitney

votes

answer

views

Hi, my Code 50 USB has stopped working, nothing wrong with the USB port because it still charges the phone - tried two cables, no luck.  So now I'm trying to figure out how to play songs through it via Bluetooth but *&^%%%%### no luck - how the hell do you do it? I've downloaded the Marshall Gateway app to my android but all i get is my phone icon and an arrow to the amp icon. DO I have to do something on the amp?

asked 07 Apr 2018 at 03:31 AM

Leone Britt

votes

answers

views

I need some help with the Bluetooth connectivity.  I hold down Reverb/Power on the amp turning on the Bluetooth feature and I tell Gateway to Scan for Amps and I get nothing.  My Iphone Bluetooth is on.

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 05:59 PM

Kevin Gibbons (2)

votes

answer

views

how do i get it to my phone library from the cpu marshall cloud sight.

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 05:05 PM

Rui Soares

vote

answers

views

Hi,

I recently purchased the CODE 25 and am having a hard time connecting it to my laptop with the USB cables that i have.  Does this require a special USB cable?

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 04:20 PM

Kevin Gibbons (2)
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3901
Loading - please wait...