Questions
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3912

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have been trying to download the gateway app onto my Sony experia L1 but when I go to the app store it comes up with a message that says gateway is incompatible with my device. Is there a way for me to get gateway on my device? 

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 12:49 PM

jared studholme

votes

answer

views

Is anybody aware of the timing for the release of the PEDL-91016?

DSL

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 09:21 AM

Pietro Tro

votes

answer

views

Especially in ch. 2 more the noise is terrible with the least amount of gain and volume.   Speaker cab keeps sounding like you are unplugging under power.  I was excited about getting a new Marshall but so far I am disappointed.  Any help is appreciated.  It's not as bad on green channel but still very noisy the more gain and volume you add.  None of my other amps do this, two Line 6 Spider V 240's and a Fender Champion 100.

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 03:08 AM

David Worley

votes

answers

views

After installing and running the windows firmware app in my windows 10 system I'm still unable to update to the 1.41 version for my code amp. The app response

states my code version is up to date. Please advise

asked 17 Apr 2018 at 02:55 AM

William Ballard

votes

answer

views

Hey Folks,

New here ... how do I get the presets I have stored here on the web site "library" to show up on the "library" I have on my Gateway app?

Thanks in advance

asked 16 Apr 2018 at 07:12 PM

Greg Hannigan

votes

answer

views

I have a DSL1CR when replacing pre and power valves does the amplifier need biasing, is it self adjusting? And what would be good replacement valves? 

asked 16 Apr 2018 at 08:23 AM

Chris Stamper

votes

answers

views

It seems that my phone is connected via Bluetooth,

but on my iphone SE I do not see a connect block on the Gateway

only  a scan for amps block and this does not do anything.

Help

asked 14 Apr 2018 at 03:29 PM

andy palmer smith

votes

answers

views

Hi! Just bought the CODE 25 amp and I've put the firmware up to date, everything seems to be ok but when I unplug the USB, the LCD reads "CHK USB". I turn it off then on, try to unplug and replug and still read CHK USB and the amp doesn't work.

Thanks for your answers

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 08:48 PM

Francois Hamel

votes

answer

views

How can you try out a new PRESET without overwriting a PREST on CODE 50 or the GATEWAY Library?  jwaldron007@optonline.net

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 04:59 PM

James Waldron

votes

answer

views

What is the Marshall part number for th optional 6 button foot switch for a DSL100HR? 

asked 13 Apr 2018 at 04:29 PM

david frizzell

votes

answers

views

Has anyone found a preset or come close to she sells sanctuary by the cult sound. !

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 07:14 PM

martin jones

votes

answer

views

New amp, out of the box the classic gain channel is very quiet. Even with it turned all the way up you can talk over it.

Probably about as loud as the red channel with volume at 1.5 or 2.  All the tubes are lit up, the red channel everything

works correctly. Any ideas what to look at, I bought the amp online and dont want to return it and wait another week for

a replacement if it is something simple that I can fix on my own.  (I dont have any replacement tubes on hand to try swapping out)

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 06:47 PM

Dennis Grace

votes

answers

views

can any one help me i can't down load any of my favorite guitar players presets,do i do it manually on my phone or what i got how the USB gets the music from my library,but every time i pair my phone with my marshall it stays on for one preset i can't even reconize so i play all my music songs pink floyd led zepplin SRV JIMI H On simple clean setting what the  ,and futher more at a guitarist presets he might have used at the left bottom corner there is 4 or 5 boxes,phone box amp box and stupid finger sign and so on but i get a stop sign code when i click on the little amp .i can play little wing and basically with an amp that should tell you more i guess its not the amp or the guitar you have its the size of the theory of how your soul connects with the vibe.help if you can

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 02:21 PM

Rui Soares

votes

answers

views

I need to buy headphones for work, and to practice guitar at home.

For work I need bluetooth headphones, but for guitar practice, I need wired.

I've already had problems with my Sennheiser wireless headphones, so I want to make sure thse are compatable with the code 50 amp.

Can someone confirm that the major II headset will work with the code 50 amp using the 3.5m mini jack cable that comes with the headset?

Thanks

Gerbrand

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 01:49 PM

Gerbrand Nel (7)

votes

answers

views

I am wondering if anyone has a preset that will work for using an external effects pedal into my Code 50? I only want to run the external effects (distortion, reverb, delay) and nothing fromthe amp itself. What I am seeing is that even with all effects (amps, modeling, etc.) turned off on the Code my pedal into it sounds like garbage. Very muffled, bassy, and muddy. I have the EQ on the amp set so that the bass is all the way down and mid/tebble are all the way up and it still sounds terrible. I don't want to have to edit and mess with every patch on my old Zoom GFX8. The pedal doesn't sound like this into my old 40 Watt Fender bassman.

Any advice on setting up the Code to sound good with external effects would be greatly appreciated.

asked 12 Apr 2018 at 01:30 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

I got a 1993 50 watt JCM 900 SL-X.  It works great except for that fact that there is no sound when FX loop is not being used.  I currently keep a cable in the loop and it plays fine.  Some people would recommend to do that any ways to improve the tone.  However, I want my amp to be in proper working condition.  Does anybody have any advice about what could be causing this?  I am not qualified to do serious amp work, but could this be something minor enough that an unskilled person can fix it on their own?

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 06:43 PM

Justin Coleman

votes

answer

views

je ne peux plus me connecter sur mon ampli marshall code 25. 

Help me!!! 😰😭😡🤯     Serial No VO2007E15E.  Model CODE25

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 05:05 PM

rubis thierry

votes

answer

views

I have a 16 Ohm Orange Cabinet. Isit posible to connect it with teh Marshall Code (8Ohm) without causing damage?

asked 11 Apr 2018 at 03:35 PM

Markus Neumann

votes

answers

views

To Whom It May Concern.

I have bought Marsall Code 25 Amp. Would You tell me, where can I download software for my PC Windows7  or can You send me a download link ?

Yours sincerely, Denys Kovalenko.

asked 10 Apr 2018 at 07:56 PM

Denys Kovalenko

vote

answers

views

So I bought a Marshall CODE 50 a bit ago, and with nearly device I've tried - there seems to be a lot of issues with getting the gateway app to connect to the amplifier in general (most of the time it doesn't work - despite pairing just fine). 

I've tried this on the Samsung Galaxy S8, iPad 5th generation, iPhone 7+ - The connection issues seem to stem from the apps use of Btle on these devices. 

To experiment, I built an application that connects to the amplifier via bluetooth for Windows, and issues commands to the amplifier through the PC. This application uses a "classic" (SPP /RFCOMM) socket connection to send commands. The application works perfectly fine via this means - it can be seen running below: 

As an experiment - is there a way to force the mobile applications (if it isn't using a btclassic / rfcomm connection) to use a btclassic connection as opposed to btle? 

Thanks and all the best, 

Michael Mendelson

Principle Engineer, Pulse Interactive

Lead Software Engineer, Pirahna Bytes RED

edited 13 Apr 2018 at 11:01 PM

michael Mendelson (11)

asked 10 Apr 2018 at 04:53 AM

michael Mendelson (11)
Showing results 2701 to 2720 of 3912
Loading - please wait...