Questions
Showing results 2721 to 2740 of 3903

votes

answer

views

how do i get it to my phone library from the cpu marshall cloud sight.

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 05:05 PM

Rui Soares

vote

answers

views

Hi,

I recently purchased the CODE 25 and am having a hard time connecting it to my laptop with the USB cables that i have.  Does this require a special USB cable?

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 04:20 PM

Kevin Gibbons (2)

vote

answers

views

Dear Marshall Team,

I have an idea for expanding the Gateway program, for a panel with "favorite" few presets. This idea is primarily intended to use the Gateway program in an easy way during performances. At the moment, switching between used presets is relatively difficult if we want to do it quickly, just like during a concert. If you added such a panel, you could set several favorite sounds, and choosing them would be very fast, using large buttons.

Please let me know your opinion.

best regard

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 07:17 AM

Sebastian Halikowski (1)

votes

answer

views

I'm using the USB connection from a PC to the Code 25, and found that the ouput sound on the headphones is only mono-left mixed.  I get sound in both speakers on my headset, but when I test left/right channels, it's obvious that the sound is only coming from left channel.

This isn't an issue when I'm playing music through the Bluetooth connection, and both left/right channels come through ok.

Is there a firmware fix so that when sound is channeled through USB to the headphone 3.5mm jack, it'd be stereo instead of mono-mixed?

asked 05 Apr 2018 at 07:59 AM

Alvin Tang

votes

answer

views

CAN I ADD ANOTHER SPEAKER CABINET TO THE CODE 50

I WOULD LIKE BOTH CABINETS TO PRODUCE SOUND

MAYBE THROUGH THE USB   OR A  PORT OUT  OR A WIFI CONNECTION

ANY IDEAS

THX

asked 05 Apr 2018 at 01:50 AM

GENE BARATTA

vote

answer

views

Hi, Is there a way to reduce the power on a Code 25 from 35w down to 5w or 1w like you get on modelling amps from 'other' manufacturers?

To use as a practice amp in my home, I'm having to set the master volume and volume controls really low on the amp and still dial it back on the guitar to the point it is affecting the tone of the preset.

Since this was not obviously available on the top panel, I wondered if it was available via the app but I can't find it if it is.

Thanks in advance.

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 04:51 PM

Gary Casey (1)

votes

answer

views

I am wondering if I am able to simply rearrange the order of the pretsets on my Code 50 without necesarily cahgning the pretset itself?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 02:49 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi

on my Code25 there is very loud backround noise. When I set some preset (at least some with some gain on it) it starts infernal humming and rattling. If I turn master volume up, it increases and if I put it down, it decreases. It’s extremely annoying and infact makes me not to use amp at all.

is this something it should be or is my amp faulty?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 12:02 PM

Lasse Ketola

votes

answer

views

What should i replace my code 50 speaker with?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 04:52 AM

Steven Dombrosky

votes

answer

views

Should using headphones disable the FX loop on the Code 100?

Is there a way around this quirk?

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 08:17 PM

Alan Lyons

votes

answer

views

I'm probably an idiot, but I can't make this work with the gateway app. I've paired and connected with bluetooth, I got my app open, pressed sync, but whenever I change something on the phone, nothing happens on the amp. Some videos show I have to go to preset, through the bottom left corner thing, to get into presets and turn the screen gold, but whenever I go there it says "Tap to sync" and when I do, nothing happens. please help. 

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 12:24 PM

Dennis Kalkhoran

vote

answers

views

Hi, I am using CODE25.

I updated the firmware to V1.41 yesterday, but since the update, Bluetooth is no longer automatically connected.

There is no problem right after pairing Bluetooth according to the way suggested in troubleshooting.
However, after rebooting CODE25 not recognize the device again on the iPhone's Bluetooth settings.
So to use the Gateway app, I have to pair it with REV and Power each time
These problems have been seen since the firmware update and before that there was no problem at all.
I hope to know if there is a way to fix the Bluetooth connection problem or roll back to older firmware.
Thanks

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 08:23 AM

Jaehwan Shin (24)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

to whom it may concern.

I would like to ask a help with the preamp layout in JVM 410 (2007). I have found this online but it says "Assumed". As you know the tubes on board starts with with V1 a power tube to V4 so it is hard for me to assume.

Could you please confirm if this diagram is correct (bottom right of the picture)?

thanks in advance,
marcel

asked 02 Apr 2018 at 10:19 PM

Marcel Senesi

votes

answers

views

I saw in a demo video that Marshall will soon have a 6 button footswitch for the DSL 100HR.   Does anyone have any idea when that will be available?

asked 01 Apr 2018 at 05:13 PM

Sean Gilly

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have bought the code 50 from a friend that has added his own presets and I would like to bring it back to the original presets state

How do I do that

Thank you

asked 31 Mar 2018 at 11:03 AM

Angelo Cola

votes

answers

views

Looking to get a shimmer tone out of my Code 100, anyone know how to set that up out of existing presets?

edited 31 Mar 2018 at 03:02 PM

Kevin M Jones

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 08:34 PM

Kevin M Jones

votes

answers

views

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 04:29 PM

scott hennessy (1)

votes

answers

views

Should the stand by switch be on or off when I play with headphones

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 01:41 PM

Mikko Lieskivi

votes

answer

views

Has anyone come across any Joe Bonamassa presets?  I know he's all over the place at times - but I like the song "Drive" and what he's doing there.

asked 30 Mar 2018 at 10:33 AM

Hershey Bell

votes

answers

views

I've stored presets on my Code Amp foot controller, can I reset the footcontroller to it's original patches.

asked 29 Mar 2018 at 12:31 AM

Robert Prescott
Showing results 2721 to 2740 of 3903
Loading - please wait...