Questions
Showing results 2721 to 2740 of 3912

votes

answer

views

There is a simple way to boost (volume) solos? Code 50, without send/return.

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 07:01 PM

Julio Melati

votes

answers

views

Just looking through the questions, the boxes state the amount of answers but I cannot see what the answers are, am I doing something wrong or is it a secret?

Just looking through the questions, the boxes state the amount of answers but I cannot see what the answers are, am I doing something wrong or is it a secret?

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 09:33 AM

John Whitney

votes

answer

views

Hello. I just bought a code 50, and been trying to connect the Bluetooth but it simply doesn´t work. No Code50 is found in the list.
I have a Sony Xperia L, with the newest Android version (7+), but i can´t download the Marshall Gateway App from the Play Store, cause it says it´s not compatible with my Android version. 

I´ve read the forums, and more people seem to have the same problem. Please FIX so i can try using the full potential of my amp...

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 09:25 AM

Danilo Jose Duarte Neubern

votes

answers

views

Having trouble using my Code 25 with a bunch of different pedals (ODs).
All of my pedals sound great plugged straight to my Audio interface + Amplitube 4 IRs (cabs only) but when I plug them straight into the Code, they sound horrible!
I've tried turning the Pre Amp, Power Amp and even the Cabs on the Code and it does not sound any good...
Tried the Natural pre amp, the Clean American power amp and a few combinations but still nothing sounds good.
Any ideas or do the Code just won't take ODs pedals at all?
I've tried a Weehbo JCM, Tech 21 Characters Blonde and Liverpool, Zvex Distortron and a J. Rocket Archer but nothing sounds good.
I mostly play the Code with some flat AKG headsets, just like I do with my Audio Interface to fine tune my tone.
Is it the Code's phone output that sucks or is the amp itself that does not take ODs pedals at all?

asked 09 Apr 2018 at 02:21 AM

Glauber Joe

votes

answer

views

Hi 

I recently started re using one of my loop pedals into my Marshall mg50 CFx and for some reason the pedal refused to work and after I gave up trying I’ve had a few changes through the amp such as the tone sounding different and my tuner on my pedal still playing sound when should be muted any suggestions on what to do?

edited 10 Apr 2018 at 01:05 AM

Ryan Thorpe

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 01:42 PM

Ryan Thorpe

votes

answer

views

Hi

Gateway does not work with my Android 4.4 phone. Does not even show the connect button for amp. Installed it directly to my phone 'cause Google Store says not compatible with my device. Did the "Fix" by remounting my SD and all steps but no luck.

Please assist with problem.

Regards

asked 08 Apr 2018 at 09:41 AM

Riaan Swart

votes

answer

views

Hi I have a Huawei Ascend Y550 L01 Phone and cannot download the Marshall Gateway app, it states "incompatable with this device".

The phone is an android 4.44 I do believe it shoud work but sadley does not can you help with this problem?

asked 07 Apr 2018 at 08:03 PM

John Whitney

votes

answer

views

Hi, my Code 50 USB has stopped working, nothing wrong with the USB port because it still charges the phone - tried two cables, no luck.  So now I'm trying to figure out how to play songs through it via Bluetooth but *&^%%%%### no luck - how the hell do you do it? I've downloaded the Marshall Gateway app to my android but all i get is my phone icon and an arrow to the amp icon. DO I have to do something on the amp?

asked 07 Apr 2018 at 03:31 AM

Leone Britt

votes

answers

views

I need some help with the Bluetooth connectivity.  I hold down Reverb/Power on the amp turning on the Bluetooth feature and I tell Gateway to Scan for Amps and I get nothing.  My Iphone Bluetooth is on.

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 05:59 PM

Kevin Gibbons (2)

votes

answer

views

how do i get it to my phone library from the cpu marshall cloud sight.

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 05:05 PM

Rui Soares

vote

answers

views

Hi,

I recently purchased the CODE 25 and am having a hard time connecting it to my laptop with the USB cables that i have.  Does this require a special USB cable?

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 04:20 PM

Kevin Gibbons (2)

vote

answers

views

Dear Marshall Team,

I have an idea for expanding the Gateway program, for a panel with "favorite" few presets. This idea is primarily intended to use the Gateway program in an easy way during performances. At the moment, switching between used presets is relatively difficult if we want to do it quickly, just like during a concert. If you added such a panel, you could set several favorite sounds, and choosing them would be very fast, using large buttons.

Please let me know your opinion.

best regard

asked 06 Apr 2018 at 07:17 AM

Sebastian Halikowski (1)

votes

answer

views

I'm using the USB connection from a PC to the Code 25, and found that the ouput sound on the headphones is only mono-left mixed.  I get sound in both speakers on my headset, but when I test left/right channels, it's obvious that the sound is only coming from left channel.

This isn't an issue when I'm playing music through the Bluetooth connection, and both left/right channels come through ok.

Is there a firmware fix so that when sound is channeled through USB to the headphone 3.5mm jack, it'd be stereo instead of mono-mixed?

asked 05 Apr 2018 at 07:59 AM

Alvin Tang

votes

answer

views

CAN I ADD ANOTHER SPEAKER CABINET TO THE CODE 50

I WOULD LIKE BOTH CABINETS TO PRODUCE SOUND

MAYBE THROUGH THE USB   OR A  PORT OUT  OR A WIFI CONNECTION

ANY IDEAS

THX

asked 05 Apr 2018 at 01:50 AM

GENE BARATTA

vote

answer

views

Hi, Is there a way to reduce the power on a Code 25 from 35w down to 5w or 1w like you get on modelling amps from 'other' manufacturers?

To use as a practice amp in my home, I'm having to set the master volume and volume controls really low on the amp and still dial it back on the guitar to the point it is affecting the tone of the preset.

Since this was not obviously available on the top panel, I wondered if it was available via the app but I can't find it if it is.

Thanks in advance.

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 04:51 PM

Gary Casey (1)

votes

answer

views

I am wondering if I am able to simply rearrange the order of the pretsets on my Code 50 without necesarily cahgning the pretset itself?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 02:49 PM

Aaron Herbert (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi

on my Code25 there is very loud backround noise. When I set some preset (at least some with some gain on it) it starts infernal humming and rattling. If I turn master volume up, it increases and if I put it down, it decreases. It’s extremely annoying and infact makes me not to use amp at all.

is this something it should be or is my amp faulty?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 12:02 PM

Lasse Ketola

votes

answer

views

What should i replace my code 50 speaker with?

asked 04 Apr 2018 at 04:52 AM

Steven Dombrosky

votes

answer

views

Should using headphones disable the FX loop on the Code 100?

Is there a way around this quirk?

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 08:17 PM

Alan Lyons

votes

answer

views

I'm probably an idiot, but I can't make this work with the gateway app. I've paired and connected with bluetooth, I got my app open, pressed sync, but whenever I change something on the phone, nothing happens on the amp. Some videos show I have to go to preset, through the bottom left corner thing, to get into presets and turn the screen gold, but whenever I go there it says "Tap to sync" and when I do, nothing happens. please help. 

asked 03 Apr 2018 at 12:24 PM

Dennis Kalkhoran
Showing results 2721 to 2740 of 3912
Loading - please wait...