Questions
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3879

vote

answers

views

Got my amp, Code 100 combo and loving it, lucky to have a present of the new PEDL CODE Footswitch.

Being a bit of a noob to this new amp technology, I have managed to save a  preset to the pedal, but no thanks to the instructional video mind you, which misses out the essential part that you are meant to press store on the amp and press the location on the pedal at the same time. There I was pressing the footswitch like it says in the video then trying to store. Very ambiguous instructions there, not clear at all.

However, one question is, once I turn off my amp, are the settings on the footswitch wiped out or are they stored until I want to delete them?

Also, it appears that I can only store to the pedal from the amp. So what if I'm using the amp in 'blue' mode from a hand held device?

That doesn't seem to work for me (using my preset from my handheld device and storing to the pedal that is) as it keep defaulting to an Amercian preset.

I may be doing something wrong, therefore I thought I'd ask the question, rather than just pull what little hair I have left out in frustration.

What are the limitations on the Code pedal? The documentation is woefully inadequote IMHO. The suppport video being just as poor.

I know the issue, it's software designed by software developers, with no end user experience being considered as opposed to using a UX team during development.

We either need more indepth clear and concise instructions, or a new video showing a detailed example how to save a preset (not just a voice over while looking at flashing LED's) and whether we can save, not only from the amp, but save a preset from the handheld device and store them for later use.

Sorry if the above is a bit of a moan, but if nobody moaned nothing would be done.

If you could answer my points above, that would be helpful.

Thanks

C.

edited 01 Mar 2018 at 02:52 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 01 Mar 2018 at 02:52 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answers

views

I received my Code 25 just a couple of days ago, but still after updating firmware to latest 1.4, the amp continues to go silent after some minutes of playing. I have searched your Forums, and see that the issue were discussed already in Autumn 2016, but the firmware update came one year later; in October 2017. And still this issue has not been solved!  What is this? Just give me One reason why I should not return this amp!

Best regards

Bjørn Engdal

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 09:20 PM

Bjørn Engdal

vote

answers

views

Hi everyone!

Recently I bought Marshall CODE 25 and it's a great amp but I have one little problem with it.

There is a problem with MASTER potentiometer. I noticed that when I set it between 0-0.99 it is very very quiet but when I set it about 1.0 it becomes very loud. And in the effect it is very hard to play at "bedroom" volume levels. I must say that I'm disappointed - I had Yamaha THR 10 previously and it could play very well at every volume and it could play very quiet.

So to sum it up, is this some general issue with all CODE amps or something is broken in mine? Maybe master potentiometer needs repair?

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 08:15 PM

Rafał Nowak (4)

votes

answer

views

There is hardly any bass response from my DSL 15C, on either channel. Even with the bass turned all the way up. Also I have to turn the volume  to the maximum on the gain/clean channel and use the gain knob to get any volume. Very frustrating. PLEASE Help!

DSL

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 05:52 AM

Randall Alford

votes

answer

views

i bought marshall code 50 stompware pedal 3 weeks ago from guitar center charlotte nc,the pedal was ordered and still have not received.I understand from talking with others that this is not uncommon as it has taken upwards to 2 months or more to receive these pedals.Question is why?Is there production problems,supply/demand,software issues or logistics.There isn't even a tracking number to track shipment.

asked 28 Feb 2018 at 01:03 AM

bobby stevens

votes

answers

views

i can play backing track thru amp but no sound when playing guitar

asked 27 Feb 2018 at 08:22 PM

mike hamilton

votes

answers

views

Hello,

Recently I bougth a code 50.

When I want to stream music with bluetooth to the code, you can hear all kind of interruptions. The further the distance, the worse. But even with the laptop at a distance of 1 meter, you can haven interuptions.

I tried to solve the problem by upgrading to the latest firmware, but this has no effect.

When I am treaming to an other bluetooth device with the same laptop, I don't have any problems even at a distance of 8 meter. So the problem must be in the code.

Does anyone has the same problem?

What to do, or is this a defect?

Thx. 

edited 27 Feb 2018 at 03:11 PM

Filip Van Huynegem

asked 27 Feb 2018 at 03:00 PM

Filip Van Huynegem

votes

answers

views

I have an MG10 series amp.  The outside nut on the guitar input jack came loose and the  whole internal socket fell inside the box.   I live in South Florida.  Can you tell me the closest authorize service center.   I bought the amp at Guitar Center but they don't service and don't know an authorized dealer. 

asked 26 Feb 2018 at 09:01 PM

Cesar Diaz

votes

answer

views

User manual for the 2550 says to use 8 ohm output select into a 1960AV 4x12, but the 1960AV only has MONO 4 Ohm or 16 Ohm input.

Is it ok to use the 16 ohm input on the 1960AV, or should I switch the 2550 output to match either the 4 or 16 ohm input to the 1960AV?

My gut says set the 2550 to 16 Ohms output and connect to the 1960AV in the 16 Ohm MONO input jack.

asked 25 Feb 2018 at 08:11 AM

William Ampuero

votes

answers

views

OK, I did all this (from my last question) and read the 4all manual. I think I set it up correctly using the 4all Control Panel and changed the asio driver in my Cubase control panel, but still no signal. I really don't get it. Do I still need to rout it through my interface? Does my interface that shows up in the 4all control panel need to be clicked on? and if so then, how does that need to be set up in this situation? The 4all forum in mtippach.proboards40.com does not let me register, or ask a question and this particular application is not addressed. Thanks, kevin - kevin hughes 24 Feb 2018 at 11:31 AM

asked 24 Feb 2018 at 07:45 PM

kevin hughes

votes

answers

views

Just bought the 50.  I have done the hold the 3 buttons down while turning it on to see the current version.  I then connect the USB and it says USB connected Ready to update.  But when I try to update from both the browser and the utility, it says "please connect your code".  I have made the config changes on the troubleshooting site, and used 2 different laptops and 3 different cables but none of them will push the updates.  It won't show the Code as being connected for some reason. 

Anyone have an idea of where I am going wrong?  I don't have any Chrome updates to do, and I am stumped.  I don't want to have to return this if there is an easy fix.

Thanks in advance!

asked 24 Feb 2018 at 07:17 PM

greg anderson

votes

answers

views

Hi All

was wondering if there is any patch settings for , Long train running or any reggie settings

Thanks in advance

asked 24 Feb 2018 at 11:50 AM

martin jones

votes

answer

views

hello everyone from last few days I'm finding a problem with my code 50.the top right and bottom left part of the screen coming less visible compare to other parts,some times its coming perfect after playing few mins again same porblem..what will I do now???is this power problem??or anything inside??should i open it ??please help me anyone.thank you,

asked 24 Feb 2018 at 07:35 AM

swarnadeep karan

votes

answer

views

I currently have a pedal board that puts delay, chorus and phaser through an effects loop and the rest of my pedals: OD, Tuner, etc. do not. When I play my Ultra Gain Channel (I click on the Channel pedal button) and play, then click on the FX Loop button on my pedal to engage the FX Loop but my volume level becomes lower. When I disengage the FX Loop button the volume goes up again. Any thoughts on how to level these off?  There isn't a volume level button on my delay, chorus or phaser to balance that out. Is that normal?

asked 23 Feb 2018 at 04:44 PM

George Skoubis

votes

answers

views

I recently got a nice delay pedal and I'm trying to figure out where to place it where it would sound best with the amp (JVM 410C). Thanks!

asked 23 Feb 2018 at 12:12 PM

Vincent McCauley

votes

answers

views

How do I set up my new CODE50 USB to my CUBASE9? "CODE" shows up in CUBASE Inspector for MIDI Tracks, but no signal.

Do I need a CODE driver? 

Does the CODE50 USB only send MIDI?

Does it send audio waveform signals?

I viewed a couple of Marshall video tutorials that didn't help and it says practically nothing in the download manual. 

Thanks, Kevin

asked 23 Feb 2018 at 12:31 AM

kevin hughes

votes

answers

views

Hello. I find out what the body of the combo is cracking and not the speaker itself at a volume of 20% or more. This defect is even on the clean guitar sound (All presets and FX off). However, the sound from the headphone output is great and without any defects. It feels like a badly-assembled hull combo. What to do with this? Have you encountered such problems? I attach a video. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ItBycqPpDgfb10PJdC3haA5w-OeJ1hD0

asked 21 Feb 2018 at 03:27 PM

Petro Senchuk

votes

answer

views

How do I get the user presets that others created on to my CODE. The app only shows what is onboard the amp itself. I have saved some on the site but can not get them to the phone nor can i see them on the app at all.

asked 21 Feb 2018 at 12:54 PM

Paul Richards

votes

answer

views

Greetings,

When was the DSL40CV released and for how long?  What is the difference from the DSL40C?

I can find any information on your website or anywhere on this amp.

Thanks.

Jay

edited 22 Feb 2018 at 02:37 AM

Jay Smith

asked 21 Feb 2018 at 03:31 AM

Jay Smith

vote

answers

views

I just bought my code 50 yesterday. The master volume is a real problem, I may have to return it just because of that. We can adjust the volume, but the second you change a preset it goes way too loud again. Even if I were to modify each of the 100 presets manually (which I am not in the mood to do), when the next firmware update happens those presets will be overwritten with the factory reset so back to square one.

Marshall, can you please give us a timeline for this? I have 30 days to return this thing to the store, I need an answer because I do not plan on living with this issue forever, maybe I will swap if for a Fender or Line6 or something with quicker response time from the manufacturer if need be...  quite frustrated and only used the product for 30 minutes. 

asked 20 Feb 2018 at 06:19 PM

nobody here (1)
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3879
Loading - please wait...