Questions
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3912

votes

answer

views

I have my gate way set upand would like to store it to my foot switch. How do I do that. I can get bluetooth to connext and it will show my gate way but will not store to foot switch

asked 09 Mar 2021 at 09:27 PM

Ronald Hanesworth

votes

answer

views

I got my code 25 yesterday and after almost every preset save the amp completely freezes. The preset saves but I have to restart the amp.

Any fixes towards this issue?

I read that I have to send it back but not really looking forward to do that.

Hope anyone can help

asked 21 Jan 2021 at 10:22 AM

Joris Hageman

votes

answers

views

Looking for a great priest  preset. Thanks 

asked 14 Jan 2020 at 01:14 AM

paul henry

votes

answer

views

I hope this is a really easy fix - I am pretty sure I have missed something really basic so thanks for any support.

I have used Gateway to download new presets and reorderd them as on the tuition video. However, this new order is not showing on my Code head and is not available unless I am connected via a cable.

How can I fix this as I do not want to be constantly reliat on fiddling with my phone?

asked 29 Jul 2021 at 11:35 AM

Nick Benbow

votes

answers

views

Hi, 

can anybody help me with Code marshall usb recording issue ! 
everytime i connect it thru usb to my Daw 

Amp goes to test mode and there will be no sound no parameters no buttuons selectable 

just the store button blinking repeatdly ! 
i didnt have this issue at first but after 2-3 time connecting it logic pro x 

code has acted wierdly n there is nothing editable, just the marshall is in dull mode ! 

please help anybody ! 

asked 19 Apr 2021 at 10:24 PM

Shek B

votes

answer

views

I just bought a 100h, honestly without doing any research, wich is my bad. After learning they can only be used with CODE cabs I was a bit suprised, but whatever, one can never have too many stacks. Unfortunately after spending hours searching every music site I know, and a couple new ones I found, it seems there are literally none to be found. This leaves me with a new toy that I can't play with, rather frustrating to say the least. Any Ideas anyone??                                                                              Thanks, John M

asked 04 Aug 2020 at 06:34 AM

John Morales

votes

answer

views

asked 12 Aug 2018 at 09:40 AM

dave thomas (18)

votes

answers

views

Dear Marshall Support,

when I'm in MY LIBRARY and I'm moving preset up and down changing the sequence, do I have to save it every time I move a preset or I can do all the moving and save it once?

Thanks

Giuseppe

asked 27 Oct 2017 at 08:42 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Recently I bought a Code 100 and I've connected it to my phone (Samsung s10). 

When I save and store a new preset via app or amp, it stops playing completely. After a restart, the preset is saved and it starts to sound again.

Is there a way to prevent the "stop" of the amp? 

Thank you all.

asked 24 Dec 2020 at 06:47 PM

Riccardo bertelli

votes

answers

views

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has got a preset to play the above 

cant seem to get the right sound on my Code 50 

Cheers in advance

asked 27 Oct 2020 at 04:13 PM

Kevin Davis

votes

answer

views

Just got a CODE 100, 2 x 12" speakers, the model printed on the back confirms that it's a CODE 100, but the bezel says CODE 50 on it.

Whats the deal?

asked 14 Jan 2018 at 10:36 PM

Thomas Fiema

votes

answers

views

Is a 2018 Marshall MG50FX Service Manual available?  I have a unit which I fixed by reflowing the headphone module solder connections to the main control board but when I add the PEDL-90008 foot controller the current draw from the foot switch stops the amp from working properly after a few minutes.  Letting the amp sit for a bit then a factory reset seems to bring it back.  I suspect the power supply overheats due to current draw.

edited 03 Nov 2021 at 11:43 PM

Joseph P. Yabor

asked 03 Nov 2021 at 01:14 PM

Joseph P. Yabor

votes

answers

views

Sometimes it works, sometimes not.  I have to fiddle with the input cable.

How do I replace the input jack on my CODE50?  Does it simply unplug/plug into the PCB?

Where can I get the part and a diagram?

Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2021 at 03:55 PM

Steve Cuoco (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi chaps

I have a DSL20C that I bought second hand , I only play at bedroom level and can only really have the volume on about 1-2 

This isn't an issue on the gain channel but on the "clean" channel I am hardly getting any dirt at all , despite playing with a Les Paul with 57 Special plus 

pickups .

Is this because of the lack of volume or is it likely to be an issue with the valves?

Many thanks

asked 04 Jan 2021 at 10:22 AM

Mark Kelly

votes

answers

views

Hi, I recently bought a code 100 head, and have just now tried using it with my line 6 Relay G30 wireless system, and im getting massive amounts of interference.  Everything is fine when using a guitar lead, and the wireless works on other amps.

Has anyone else had any similar issues?

Thanks

asked 11 Jul 2020 at 03:00 PM

Nicholas Adamson

votes

answer

views

I'm filling out the warranty card on my Code 100H and can't find the serial #. There's a number below the barcode on the sticker but the amount of digits doesn't match up with the blanks on the card. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

asked 28 Aug 2019 at 02:17 AM

Matthew Miller

votes

answers

views

hi there

i have a code 25 which i really like. I dont play a great deal but of late i've noticed some stange behaviour from it;

1/The Lcd display flickers eratically between values and preset names when playing. Sometimes the display just goes blank, but luminated.

2/On occasions the whole sound fluctuates and sometimes even a complete loss of volume after a short while playing. The only way to get it back is to turn the amp on and off repeatedly.

3/Red edit light is almost always on and flickering .

I have tried to reset it but doesnt seem to allow me to do that -  the screen goes blank.

Its still under warranty  (just) but the shop i bought it from (Rockbotton Croydon) is closed due to the Covid.

Any ideas please

asked 03 Jun 2020 at 08:21 PM

Lorenzo audino

votes

answers

views

I noticed how it's not categorized ... is there somehow a better way to go about this?

asked 17 Feb 2020 at 04:01 PM

Ike Machover

votes

answers

views

I was really excited to get this amp - it seemed perfect, but i found out the DI out has a speaker sim applied... Which is a bit of a shame. Is it possible to bypass the speaker sim on the DI Output of the Marshall Origin 20, even as a modification? That would really open up it's flexibility to then use your own Speaker responses etc.

Thanks. 

asked 04 Feb 2022 at 12:38 PM

Chris Mousdale

votes

answers

views

How does a downloaded preset from this site get into your library on the code 50 itself. There are no directions. I have it in the library on this site and have exchanged it with preset numer48, but it doesn't appear on my code.

asked 12 Dec 2021 at 10:56 PM

jim biss
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3912
Loading - please wait...