Questions
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3903

votes

answer

views

Where please Marshall Gateway for Android 4.2.2 ???

Latest version is for Android 4.4 and later and in Internet i find old version Marshall Gateway 1.2.6 only  - this version crashed after start :-(

Thang You

asked 12 Mar 2018 at 05:20 AM

Vladimír Sladký

votes

answer

views

I am having problems getting connected through bluetooth. I phone 6s , was working yesterday then phone was turned off and now it will not find amp. I reset settings and no change. Please help.

Anthony

asked 11 Mar 2018 at 04:43 PM

Anthony Johnston

votes

answers

views

yo, can anyone recommend a mac demarco sounding preset? all his dreamy stuff

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 10:13 PM

Willem Bouw

votes

answers

views

Can anyone suggest a preset or make one for the incredible Robin Trower tone.
Bridge of Sighs or Daydream

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 03:48 PM

Mark Solsberg

votes

answers

views

Hi,

When I connect Phone via bluetooth, I can not see a presets, only "tab to sync" when I tab  it is shows this one and one or two more, but the rest is still tab to sync. Next connecting and all presets list is tab to sync again. Code do not want to synchronized with gateway. Do you have any idea how to change that? 

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 01:45 PM

Sebastian Halikowski (1)

votes

answers

views

Great amp but it looks unfinished.

Why is there not a gold strip of pufling under the Marshall logo. It is noticable by it's absents.

asked 10 Mar 2018 at 02:34 AM

PAUL L EWING

votes

answer

views

I can play my new DSL40 on the 20w setting on the clean 1st channel for 30-50 mins and the sound will shut off (does the samething on 40w setting). Crunch on 1st channel will be muted and the second channel no problem with sound at all. I've taken it back to the store and of course can't get it to reproduce the problem. I've checked my power connection, no reverse polarity, neutral and ground all fine. I do have 126 volts at the outlet. My power company checked the line coming to the house and had 126v on each leg and no problems with the ground and neutral. The shop that I purchased the amp is running 123v. I cannot find anything on this site to tell me the voltage tolerances of the DSL40. Is this problem an over voltage issue or something else?

edited 09 Mar 2018 at 10:23 PM

John Mobley

asked 09 Mar 2018 at 10:12 PM

John Mobley

votes

answers

views

I have a Code 100 and my instructor has Code 25 amps.  I neeed a consise explaination of how to copy a preset from a Code 25 to my Code 100.  So far, the tutorials and FAQs have been more confusing than helpful.  I have the Marshall Android app and can connect to the Codes but have not method of copying setup from one to another.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

asked 09 Mar 2018 at 08:48 PM

Jim Miller

votes

answer

views

The problem is that when I put the distortion pre fx my amplifier does not give the sound even with any preset, the other effects work correctly only the distortion does not, however when I connect my headphones I get the distortion sound but without the headphones it sounds

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 11:49 PM

Mauricio Ruiz

votes

answers

views

how can i get the tone for cuts like a knife

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 07:44 PM

carl allan

votes

answers

views

Hi I just bought a code 50 and when i try to plug USB cable with my computer (mac pro), evrytime i saw that so it is impossibe to change preset. 

asked 08 Mar 2018 at 06:39 AM

Ludovic Dupont

votes

answers

views

I have a Marshall Code 100C and I want to connect a Boss RC3 looper and DR-880 drum machine to it and my Strat. Can anyone please tell me how I would do this? I am a new musician and desperately need an expert to help me with this one. THANKS!

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 11:14 PM

Butch Reed

votes

answers

views

I've been playing with my CODE 100 2x12" for about two months now and I've noticed no matter what I do to my amp settings(lower the treble, lower the presence/resonance, lower the tone setting of various fx, etc.) I still hear this metallic high end that can really be shrill at times. Is this an issue across all of the CODE amps or is there something I'm missing here with my settings and the combinations? My firmware is up to date as well. 

EDIT: I have now sat down and experimented with the amp again. I cannot get a tone without any super high treble. It's now bugging me to the point of wanting my money back. I have tried every possible combination of pre amp/power amp/cab, I have turned off each individually and still had the issue. I turned the treble all of the way down and turned the presence all of the way down and the tone is still shrill. I either have a faulty amp or this amp, in general, sounds like garbage. It sounded great at first but I didn't realize how bad it was because the noise only happens when you get about 8 feet away which is annoying because my audience hears all of this high end and no articulation. Please, if anyone has any information on this, let me know. My guitar has an extremely balanced tone(it plays fine through my two practice amps), the cables are all new, the firmware for the amp is up to date, and there is no electrical interference. Any idea as to what I should do, Marshall? I've been using your products for years and I love them but this has been disappointing .

edited 15 Mar 2018 at 07:22 PM

James Pilipovic II

asked 07 Mar 2018 at 03:38 PM

James Pilipovic II

votes

answers

views

Will my kindle fire tablet work with my code 50?

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 10:41 PM

Mike Koutras

votes

answer

views

My friend generously gave his JVM410 to me (that he bought last July) as a gift as he is no longer able to play but he neglected to register the equipment with Marshall. Is it still possible to do this? I have the original invoice etc. 

Thanks

CC

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 09:03 AM

Christopher Cleovoulou

votes

answer

views

There is a loud popping noise when I am switching from ultra gain to classic gain channel while still holding or playing, but does not occur when going from classic to ultra. Also my loop pedal's volume is significantly lowered when on the ultra gain channel. Could this be a tube or footswitch issue? Is it easily fixable or do I need to take it in so someone can take a look at it? This was also just purchased on February 3rd 2018. Any help is much appreciated because I absolutley love this amp. 

asked 06 Mar 2018 at 04:35 AM

Brent DeMarco

votes

answer

views

Hello   Hello

I have a code 50 , my question is ? What apen  if I swith off the power amp and choose a 

Plexi preamp ???  , does the power amp fallow the preamp that I choose

EX: fender=fender , plexi=plexi , dsl=dsl

edited 07 Mar 2018 at 08:43 PM

Rénald Chrétien

asked 05 Mar 2018 at 02:15 PM

Rénald Chrétien

votes

answers

views

edited 04 Mar 2018 at 11:44 PM

PINO DE LORENZO

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 11:24 PM

PINO DE LORENZO

votes

answers

views

I have the code 100 digital combo amp. Can someone try to match michale Angelo batio’s tone? Preferably the hands without shawdow tone album. Not the classic mab sound from speed kills. Thank you 

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 03:17 PM

chris roberts

votes

answers

views

Hey Guys, 

So in the last year I've developed a "guilty pleasure " listening to Pierce The Veil. I can't stand the vocals all the time. But I'll be damned, they can play well, and put together pretty decent songs.  Anyway I'm trying to simulate there tone. I know they record using a "1959 Marshall super lead" thas been moded. Can someone help me creat a preset ????

asked 04 Mar 2018 at 12:52 PM

Cesar Acosta
Showing results 2781 to 2800 of 3903
Loading - please wait...