Questions
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3880

vote

answers

views

Why does my code 50 amp cut out? Also, has loud crackeling sound when it's working. Sounds like a blown speaker but it's not. The master volume is only turned up 1/4 of the way and it's loud. Problems still remains even at lower volume. slight delay on the footswitch also when changing from one preset to another. Frustrated in Detroit.

asked 02 Feb 2018 at 04:55 PM

Craig Truran (1)

vote

answer

views

I have been trying to connect to my PC for hours now. I have the latest version of chrome. And allowed the midi. Also I did the windows RT. still no connection Any help would be greatly appreciated

asked 02 Feb 2018 at 04:33 AM

gary cook (1)

votes

answer

views

I have the My Marshall app paired with my CODE amp.  I have my mobile device (Samsung tabket) connected to the amp via a Micro USB cable but still receive the not connected message.  I can't download any user presets.

asked 01 Feb 2018 at 11:13 PM

Philip Rossel

votes

answers

views

Hi,

Could anyone tell me which Pre Amp valvel to order for my 2525c?

Its just over 1 year old, likely 700 hours playing, and has an unwanted noise. If I play a B or B#, then there’s a rattling sound, can only describe it as china / porcelain rattling, like a cup on a saucer vibrating as a vehicle passed. Weird description I know. Definitely coming from amp and tried to by pass all pedals, still happens. Ive checked every screw etc, most people more knwoledable than me says its the pre amp Valve. 

asked 01 Feb 2018 at 02:49 PM

Craig Gabell

votes

answers

views

Good day!

January 22, 2018, bought the headphones Marshall Major II bluetooth, but at the first listening found 4 minus:
1) When watching a video from the phone via bluetooth, the audio lags behind from 38-41 seconds of viewing by 0.5-1 seconds, and watching the video immediately loses its meaning.
2) From 1 st to 5 stutterings of music occurs in 1 minute of listening.
3) The left speaker plays a little louder than the right speaker or the right one plays more quietly).
4) Earpiece headphone curve in the photo is noticeable.

Help please solve the problem, is this a warranty case? In the store you can make an exchange for new ones?
I really want to really enjoy the sound of Marshall Major II bluetooth.
Sincerely, Mikhail.
mishachaki@gmail.com

Without google translator

Доброго времени суток!

22.01.2018 года купил наушники Marshall Major II bluetooth, но при первом прослушивании обнаружил 4 минуса:
1) При просмотре видео с телефона по bluetooth идёт отставание звука с 38-41 секунда просмотра на 0.5-1 секунды, и просмотр видео сразу же теряет смысл.
2) От 1-го до 5 заиканий музыки происходит за 1 минуту прослушивания.
3) Левый динамик играет чуть громче, чем правый или же правый играет тише).
4) Дужка наушников кривая на фото это заметно.

Помогите пожалуйста решить проблему, это является гарантийным случаем? В магазине можно сделать обмен на новые?
Уж очень хочется уж по настоящему наслаждаться звуком Marshall Major II bluetooth.
С Уважением, Михаил.
mishachaki@gmail.com

asked 01 Feb 2018 at 01:29 PM

Mikhail Artemev

vote

answer

views

Hello guys! I recently updated my marshall code 25 firmware to version 1.41. However, when I turn it on it says on the screen "v 1.11" why?

asked 31 Jan 2018 at 10:30 AM

Rodrigo Guantay (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I used your great CODE PC EDITOR for several months,and at a certain point I got this error few weeks ago:

Immagine incorporata 1

-- 
If I click Continue I got this:
Immagine incorporata 2

Any idea about what can be the cause?

Thank you in advance

Giuseppe 

edited 30 Jan 2018 at 09:57 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

asked 30 Jan 2018 at 09:56 PM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

votes

answer

views

I upgrade to Android 7.0

Bluetooth is ok (blue light fixed) but impossible to connect Gateway to my Code.

It worked with old Android version.

What can I do?

asked 30 Jan 2018 at 09:13 PM

Etienne Grosjean

votes

answer

views

Hello,

is there a solution for a better adjusting the Master Volume of the Code 50 . Actually i turn the Master Volume to 1, if i turn it up to 1.4 it's too loud. I don't want to adjust the PreAmp Volume, cause it will change the tone. I want to adjust the overall sound with the Master Volume and keep all the tone settings, no matter if i play at home or with the band. I also read the article "CODE 50 Master Volume Issue " from 26.Oct.2016. Is there a solution in the meantime?

Regards
Wolfgang

asked 30 Jan 2018 at 01:57 PM

Wolfgang Nilges (2)

votes

answer

views

will mg series foot controller work with code series amps.the guy at guitar center ordered me mg4 item 476224000000000 instead of code series 1500000005811 for my marshall code 50 yesterday.I stopped by today and he thinks itll work,but i think maybe features are different and also think quality of code stompware may be better,any advise?It's a pain cause i have to wait until end of week to get mg4 and then return to order correct pedal,THANKS

asked 29 Jan 2018 at 09:45 PM

bobby stevens

votes

answers

views

I've only had my Code 25 for a few weeks now and finally updated the firmware yesterday. Wondering where the promised '13 new presets' were (still only the original 99 on the Code), I started poking around here. Here I've found the 13 new official presets, as well as some other user made ones I'm interested in.  But as stated in the subject, I need some help.

First, I chose the Add to My Library Option.  Here on the desktop , I see 11 tones (wrong number, but not the biggest issue) have been added to My Library. But when I actually look in the Gateway, again, it's the same original 99 tones.  I don't see any of the new ones anywhere. So I'm obviously not able to get these via Gateway right now.

Via the cable, I'm able to sample these new presets. I choose individual presets from the website, load them on the Code (one at a time) and hear what they sound like. But turn the amp off and on and they're gone again. I've tried synching, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

Things seem to be working mostly the way they're supposed to. But I'm clearly missing a finally step or two. I'd like to get at least some of these new (Official/User) presets into my Gateway and onto my Amp. Any help would be sincerely appreciated. Clearly, the simpler the explanation the better.

I'd appreciate any assistance. If appropropriate, feel free to call me 'Dummy', 'Idiot' whathave you.

asked 29 Jan 2018 at 07:26 PM

Brian Fox (1)

votes

answer

views

Hi ,

I have purchased a new amp AS100D , but can't find where to register it for the extended warranty on your site.

Thanks

Alastair

asked 29 Jan 2018 at 01:14 PM

Alastair Fletcher

vote

answers

views

I just updated the firmware and now I can't connect .

is it the update that is the problem?

asked 28 Jan 2018 at 04:18 PM

scott hennessy (1)

vote

answers

views

Dear all.

In my code 50 fw 1.41, when I play, I  hear noises eg preset 02,03.04,06,07 ... 93. Is it similar to you or do you have a clear sound (no noise)? My guitar Gibson les paul tribiute 2017 and I use cable Fender FG10.

The best Regards

Jaca

I can send a sample to interested persons

edited 27 Jan 2018 at 08:34 PM

Jaca Wa (1)

asked 27 Jan 2018 at 08:09 PM

Jaca Wa (1)

votes

answer

views

The new Code preset set does not include Heaven.  Anyone know where I can get it?  

asked 27 Jan 2018 at 07:29 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

votes

answers

views

The new Code preset set does not include Heaven.  Anyone know where I can get it?  

asked 27 Jan 2018 at 07:29 PM

Joel glenn Wixson

vote

answers

views

Hello!

I’ve just bought a Code 25 with footswitch and have just started to look at the presets.  As far as I can see each amp sound corresponds to a number - for example Bluesbreaker Reverb is assigned to #44. Is there a way or re-assigning this e.g. to #1 ? I’d like to be able access some of the presets easily rather than having to scroll through all of the numbers.

Apologies if this has  already been asked on the forum

Many thanks

Robin

asked 26 Jan 2018 at 07:50 PM

Robin Hill (1)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

What is the web address for online registration of an amp, I can't find a link anywhere on your website.

Thanks,

Bob

asked 26 Jan 2018 at 03:34 PM

Bob Thomas

votes

answers

views

Hi

when will we get a new update to improve the Bluetooth Connection ?

asked 26 Jan 2018 at 03:22 AM

Beltz Herve (3)

votes

answer

views

Hello,

Can someone tell me the difference between Preset(blue) and Library (Gold) on the gateway app. And  tap to sync?   

asked 25 Jan 2018 at 04:23 AM

Terry W
Showing results 2841 to 2860 of 3880
Loading - please wait...