Questions
Showing results 2881 to 2900 of 3880

votes

answer

views

Some how, I was playing with my foot switch and erased all of the presets, leaving me 2 channels, working on clean.  The other 2 channels, od1, and # 4 crunch, do not work.  Can anyone help?

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM

Salvatore Morici

votes

answer

views

Can I use 2 pedal efects at the same time? Like distortion and pitch shifter at the same time?

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 11:43 AM

Franklin Ennes

votes

answer

views

I was wondering if anyone has experienced this issue, I bought my CODE 100 brand new back in November and after about a week of having it, the sound began to mute in the middle of my playing for one  to two minutes. Turning the amp off and back on seems to be a temporary fix but the problem still occurs. I have also tried to see if there was a difference in having my CODE connected to the app, and it seems like the amp goes longer with keeping sound while connected to the app but it still mutes ocassionally. I also have the latestest firmware. 

asked 12 Jan 2018 at 07:34 AM

Tahj Reavis (2)

votes

answer

views

Hello can someone tell me why I have no sound on the cabinet when I plug a headphone on my code? Thanks.

asked 11 Jan 2018 at 10:53 PM

Thierry Tant

votes

answer

views

I have an iPad 2. I can connect my Code 50 via the iPad's bluetooth settings. It pairs perfectly fine. But when I try to connect to the amp in the Gateway app, nothing happens. I can't see the amp and can't connect to it. Is there a fix for this?

asked 11 Jan 2018 at 06:14 AM

Christopher Spagnuolo

votes

answers

views

Hi guys,

This isn't really a question but a solution to your problems connecting the Code to Studio One for USB recording. I got it to work using ASIO4All.

Here is a quick 2 minute video I made showing how: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC1FAeFyRn8&feature=youtu.be

Marshall, feel free to point people here if they need this solution. Presonus just points them back to you.

David

asked 10 Jan 2018 at 07:27 PM

David Doss (2)

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I purchased Code 25 recently and it worked fine. I suppose the firmware was 1.11 until after the update through windows software, the amp stopped working. Switched it on, the LED screen just flashed repeatedly and non-stop, the user interface wasn't there, nothing else were there except blinking orgrange screen. I couldn't get it to work.

There was one particular moment I got it on for like 5mins, performed a factory reset. But then it went back to the flashing orgrange led screen.

I'm stuck. What do I need to do?

asked 08 Jan 2018 at 09:56 AM

Toby Huynh

votes

answer

views

I brought it home yesterday and hooked it up in the studio, started going through the channels starting at 00, got into the teens before I even found one I could stand. Every single one was way too bright. I turned the treble down on those and they were almost acceptable until I started playing with enthusiasm, then way way too sharp again.

I tried 5 different guitars, all of which sound great with the orange and vox amps I have already in the same studio space, nothing sounded good.

I got into the 30's and was so dissappointed, I was going to take it back - just couldn't deal with it even though the power, range and flexibility was so cool. I finally through a thick sweatshirt over the front (double thickness) and tried again. Everything was fixed.

So my question is can I open it up, put a double layer of material between the speaker and grill so I can stand it and cose it back up without voiding the warranty or do I just have to deal with an amp covered by a hoodie?

asked 08 Jan 2018 at 03:21 AM

will swanson

votes

answer

views

I just bought the CODE 50 and like it alot; I also have the GATEWAY APP on my phone.

(FYI: I literally must have 25-30 other Top Notch Amps- MARSHALLS / SOLDANO / HUGHES KETNNER / LINE 6 etc;

But I needed something very small for some of the tiny gigs we do; and I feel the CODE has better "Sounds" than my Fender Mustang GT - was using)

MY QUESTION:

-I just created 15-10 CUSTOM PRESETSon the CODE. They are obviously saved on my CODE 50 AMP ....as Presets 1 -25;

-BUT: HOW DO I ALSO SAVE/STORE THEM  TO MY GATEWWAY IPHONE APP???!! (aka; so I don't "lose' them, in case I want to use on another Code Amp, etc.?)

(Basically I'm afraid if I do it wrong; I'll restore the Factory Presets onto my Amp and all my work will be lost!)

-AND; if I do that; will MY PRESESTS  stay in my "APP"; even when the Amp is turned off and not connected to App?

Please let me know and thanks  (and any other Suggestions or INTEL!)!

Dave Saul

ELECTRIC DUDES - NY

asked 07 Jan 2018 at 02:08 PM

Dave Saul

votes

answer

views

Hi, I want to know if there is any development that will make phones like mine compatible with the Marshall App, it would be a huge disappointment if I cannot get to use the app since my phone is modern and running Android 6. I'm writing this before even having turned on my brand new Code 25. It says your device is not compatible with this version on google play; get this fixed for us people! it's 21 century for Gods sake! thank you.

asked 06 Jan 2018 at 05:17 PM

Roberto Marcelo Ocanto (11)

votes

answer

views

Hi, I have seen on the forum that the code can be used as a solid state amp if all the amp /preFX / cab etc are turned off. After trying this on my code 25  I found that   the tone knobs ( bass/ treble and mids )  and the gain  don't work so all I can do is adjust the volume. After speaking to a code 50 owner he reported that on the 50 even after turning off all amp/ preFX. etc the tone knobs are functional. 

Regards.

asked 05 Jan 2018 at 06:12 PM

Martin Blyth (27)

votes

answer

views

Dear staff,

I have code 100H with 412. I have add presets from browser, I updated the firmware without problems but when I change preset positions on that page (My gateway) and hit save, nothing happens. I use Chrome and MIDI connection works fine.
How can I solve this problem?
Thank you.

Francesco

asked 05 Jan 2018 at 08:41 AM

Francesco Romoli

votes

answer

views

I know how to slave the two stacks together using the effect send of the primary and into the return of the slave head. How do I properly access and use my effects loop in this situation?

asked 04 Jan 2018 at 02:58 PM

Greg Hall

vote

answer

views

Hi All,

As it was mentioned on this forum connecting additional looper pedal isn't possible in a direct way, bacause there is no FX in and out. 

I'm wondering If anyone has experience in building FX Loop using AUX In and Headphones Out in Marshall CODE 25/50 amp?

Can it work? If so, is this a good option?

Mike

edited 04 Jan 2018 at 12:52 PM

Michał Krzempek (3)

asked 04 Jan 2018 at 11:09 AM

Michał Krzempek (3)

votes

answer

views

Hi all,

I bought the Marshall Class 5 combo about a year ago, and while I think that the concept is fantastic, the actual product isn't. Unfortunately, I think the stock combo sounds rather terrible. Plugged into my 4x12 cab with Neo Creambacks, the sound is vastly improved, though, so I'm thinking about getting a 1x12 cabinet to go with the combo for smaller rehearsals and gigs. Now, the Neo Creambacks eliminate some of the fizzy, harsh and unpleasant frequencies from the combo at higher volume settings, but I'm hoping to get rid of them completely. I'm currently thinking about one of the following two speakers: the Celestion V-type (this would be my first choice) or the Eminence Governor (which people compare to the V30, but with less of the harshness). In your opinion(s), which one would best achieve the sound I'm looking for?

Best,

Michael

asked 04 Jan 2018 at 08:04 AM

Michael Edström

votes

answers

views

Hello Team,

I just bought the Marshall Code25 and tried to update the Firmware via USB.

I have launched the firmware update from the Chrome Navigator and from Windows firmware application. After update performed, Code25 remains to version 1.11 and firmware indicates my CODE firmware is up to date. 

I have notice during the update than first, the version 1.41 is installed (MCU firmware 1.41) and just after a second update is launched installing the version 1.11 (DSP firmware 1.11)

Is it the regular behavior ?

After the update I still have troubles on bluethooth pairing, even if I read this problem should be solved by the update.

Thanks for your help

Regards

asked 04 Jan 2018 at 12:22 AM

Viguier Benjamin (2)

votes

answer

views

Hi,

I want to change the speaker of my Marshall DSL 40C, but the new speaker is of 8 ohms. In this case I will use just one 8 ohms output?  The 16 ohms output and the other 8 ohms output will be unplugged? 

And about the power (RMS) of the new speaker? The manual of the DSL 40C said that the power is 40w, but the original speaker celestion seventy 80 have 80w... The new speaker can have 80w, 100w, 120w?

asked 03 Jan 2018 at 09:38 AM

Vinicius Andrade

votes

answers

views

THIS IS AN INSULT  AFTER WAITING A LITTLE OVER A YEAR  TO EVEN GET MY DAMN CODE 100 COMBO I can even download the software for using the Gateway app " device RDAY `is not compatible "  so WHAT THE HELL was marshall Amps thinking when they placed teir proprietary software in Google Play store ? THIS IS BS  this is the most F-ED UP PRODUCT ROLLOUT IVE EVER WITNESSED in my lifetime  WHO THE HELL IS GOOGLE TO SAY WHAT OR WHAT ISN'T COMPATIBLE you folks need to do something about this YESTERDAY ...there is NO WAY IN HELL I WAITED THIS LONG TO CONTINUE TO KEEP SUFFERING SUCH HEADACHE SHIT 

asked 02 Jan 2018 at 05:25 PM

TONY HOLDEN

votes

answer

views

I wanted to update my new Marshall Code25. I ran the website in Chrome and plugged the amp. It found updates, so I clicked the 'Update' button. The installation has begun and now it seem to be frozen... I have information: "Installing firmware - please wait.. Restarting in bootloader mode... ", but I'm actually waiting for like 4 hours.

I'm afraid that the software may corrupt if I turn off the amp or unplug the cable.

Anyone help?

edited 02 Jan 2018 at 01:35 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

asked 02 Jan 2018 at 01:28 PM

Jan Śmiełowski

vote

answer

views

How can I get the Marshall Gateway App to install on my ATT-ZTE Z971 Android version 7.1.1 cell phone ?

Google Play says my phone not supported. There are no warnings of this nature when buying the "CODE 50".

asked 01 Jan 2018 at 05:43 PM

Robert Jones (1)
Showing results 2881 to 2900 of 3880
Loading - please wait...