votes

answer

views

asked 23 Dec 2017 at 04:01 AM

Garry Ramsey

votes

answer

views

Hello using Android Tablett the Code25 wired with USB cable gives Info that IT IS not connected.

Also one question to my Gateway and my Marshall, are this two standalone Systems? how can my library from my Marshall be used in my Gateway. In my opinion all this ist a litte bit to confusing.

Thx.in advance

B.R.

asked 22 Dec 2017 at 05:08 PM

slaven lesic

votes

answer

views

hello! i have an marshall mg100hcfx and i want to know if i can connect and use an old valvestate 8080 celestion 8ohmns speaker, is this possible? and what i need to do? this for small club gigs

asked 21 Dec 2017 at 10:34 PM

Aldo Moreno

votes

answer

views

Got my Code 100 Combo, how do I know if I have the most recent update of the firmware? Also, are there any plans for a firmware update to enable wide stereo like the Blackstar ID series

edited 20 Dec 2017 at 08:04 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 20 Dec 2017 at 08:02 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answers

views

I just got the amp and am very close in getting my Strat sound, but, I play my Les Paul a lot more adn am having trouble getting a good clean with depth, not in your face, and slight break up when you hit it hard but clean when you hit it lightly.  So far I get either muddy or brittle and no depth.  Oddly enough, I got the exact sound from the Blackstar 100 I bought and it was a factory preset right there on the amp ! Then it  blew up 2 hours after I got it. Turns out if you upfdate firmware on that one you kill the amp.  Saw it on the forums after I did the update.  Which is why I ended up with this Marshal Code 50.   Any suggestions?   I went through all the presets here on this site and just could not find anything.  What I like is David Gilmore sounds, Santana sounds,   And what I am searching for is a good Les Paul sound with depth,  clean , but a bit of grit when you hit it hard , some air to it , and not an in your face sound.  Sound is so hard to describe! 

asked 19 Dec 2017 at 03:38 PM

Rodney Tod

votes

answer

views

i hooked up my footswitch to the code 50 with the lead that came with it. No lights show up, but the preset on the amp changes. What do i do? The footswitch won’t work.

edited 18 Dec 2017 at 10:48 PM

Pavlo Mysak

asked 18 Dec 2017 at 10:12 PM

Pavlo Mysak

vote

answer

views

I updated to the latest firmware on my Code 50 which states it updates to new presets 00 thru 12 but even after running the update I still have the same name on said presets. Ive seen on the new 100 watt Codes that the presets have been updated and some new names for the presets which I really like. I was hoping this latest update would be the same on the 50 as the 100. Even though the names didnt change I can hear some differences in the latest presets.

Is this latest firmware update suppose to mimic the 100 watt amps ? Or is that not possible yet ?

asked 17 Dec 2017 at 03:03 AM

steve strano (1)

votes

answer

views

edited 23 Jan 2018 at 01:22 PM

Gus Mags

asked 17 Dec 2017 at 02:34 AM

Gus Mags

votes

answers

views

I was wondering where the PC editor interface is like Fenders mustang fuse?

asked 17 Dec 2017 at 12:03 AM

Justin beasley

votes

answers

views

Is it possible that the firmware version that came with amps can be released as an update in order to reset the amp to factory? Maybe this can help with the Bluetooth issue until new firmware can be issued?

asked 16 Dec 2017 at 04:34 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answers

views

my code worked ok with my galaxy 5 but i got a new moto z running android 7.1.1 and it will connect to bluetooth but will not  connect in gateway. when i push scan for amps it never finds the code amp and yes i pushed the bluetooth buttons on the amp.  in the gateway app the in the bottom left corner the amp/phone icon is missing for switching from amp to phone presets. the screen has the blue preset shown but the library has them in yellow.  the worst part is that the display on the code amp is not working. it is barely readable. just yellow with the black barely visable. so without being able to program it using the display it doesn't work with my phone either.  i have owned a lot of marshalls and still have a bunch but i have never been so dissapointed as i am with this piece of crapp. can't use it live because of the dropouts when switching channels and yea i know about using the same amps and settings in all the presets but that is unaceptable. i have the footswitch and thats a disaster too. one little slip like accidently pushing two buttons at the same time or too fast or twice freezes the amp or reprograms it. yea really cool turning it off and back on in the middle of a song.  i tried using it live once and it was a disaster. never again. so i love the tone for recording but now i can't even do that because it wont connect bluetooth and the display is almost dead so i can't program it.

asked 15 Dec 2017 at 06:23 PM

ken nechvatal

votes

answers

views

Hello Marshall Team,

i figured out following:

If code25 is in pairing mode (pressing REV/POWER),  you can see that code25 sends a device name ( something like "CODE V02004FA6E") within BT message to phone and phone asks for pairing, all works ok.

after switching power off and on again on code25, code25 sends again BT message but without device name, I guess the phone can't compare the device and thats why the paired connection can't be re-established from phone.

I checked this with BluetoothView v1.66 from NirSoft with win10.

best regards,

Peter

asked 14 Dec 2017 at 07:52 PM

Peter B (2)

votes

answers

views

Hello Marshall Team,

I traid pairing with iPhon7 ios 11.2, this works well, can use gateway app with success.

If I switch off BT on my Iphone and later switch on BT, BT connection establishes again and gateway app works.

If I switch off power code25 and later switch power on again, BT connection doesn't come back, no blue led on code25.

According FAQ BT should come back on code25 with same pairing code to re-estrablish the previously paired BT connection.

As workaround I have to delete the BT Device from my iPhone and start BT on code25 (keys REV/POWER on code25) with new pairing.

Is this a known issue ?

please let me know. I have already updated to last FW 1.11/1.41

Thanks and best regards,

Peter

asked 14 Dec 2017 at 07:00 PM

Peter B (2)

votes

answers

views

When I try to load preset from code to pc, there is:  Error while decoding sysex: Error_Bad_Device_ID.  How can I fix it?

asked 14 Dec 2017 at 05:31 PM

Ilya Bychkov

vote

answers

views

Hello

In the manual is told not to use the Code 100 head without a speaker? Why?

I think it's not a valve amp.

Martin

asked 14 Dec 2017 at 10:41 AM

Martin Louis (1)

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to reset the footswitch to factory settings?

asked 14 Dec 2017 at 02:33 AM

Michael Black

votes

answers

views

Hi, I got my Code 100h today and I want to use my FX board (Line 6 Firehawk FX) with the FX loop of the code. I used the 4-cable method and triple checked that the wiring and routing is correct... 

Guitar to the input of the firehawk.  FX send of the firehawk to the guitar input of the Code. FX send of the Code to firehawk FX return. Line output of the firehawk to the Code‘s FX return. Placed the FX loop in the firehawk routing.

However, the Code‘s FX loop doesn‘t seem to work. No FX from the firehawk. I cant find a mix option or FX loop activation within the Code. 

Any ideas?

Best,

Arne.

asked 13 Dec 2017 at 09:45 PM

Arne Buxbom (1)

votes

answers

views

As a recent Marshall code 25 user how long has the bluetooth pairing problem when turning the amp off been goinig on is it when the amp was released or after a firmware update the reason i ask this is i am considering returning the amp if this has been an ongoing problem with no resolution in sight ?

asked 13 Dec 2017 at 08:50 PM

Barry Britten

votes

answers

views

Does anyone recommend a preset, or have a list of settings?

asked 13 Dec 2017 at 05:35 AM

bf tx
Showing results 2941 to 2960 of 3903
Loading - please wait...