Questions
Showing results 2961 to 2980 of 3899

votes

answer

views

Hello:

I just purchased a Marshall JCM 800 Head and a 1960a cabinet for my office (small space not the best for this set up), but I am very new to marshall amps and heads.

would anyone know which settings on the back of the head to set to?  it is a small space and dont want to mow any down with the volume.  Everytime I switch it off I head a very loud electric 'switch' sound, sort of scary and worries me (dont want to damage the eqipment).  

Any suggestions from anyone.

Thanks so much in advance...

Mark

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 04:50 PM

Mark Scharff

votes

answer

views

I recently just recieved my amp in the mail. I am tryint to get it registered online but cant seem to be able to find the serial number. Some help please?

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 03:42 PM

Zachary Neswick

votes

answer

views

I made precise adjustments for the preset #79 on Marshall Code. I tried many times to share it;  my amp is well plugged to my computer, and each time I try to share my own preset I get this message: "You cannot share this preset, as the settings match an existing Factory Preset." I don't understand because my own adjustments don't match the original Factory Preset...

Has anyone ever had this problem?

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 03:17 PM

Paul Magma

votes

answer

views

I’ve had a pretty trying week with all of the fires going on here in SoCal.  I haven’t played guitar all week because of it.

About 40 minutes ago, I sat down to play, turned on the amp. Plugged in my guitar.

NOT A FUCKING SOUND

IM FINISHED!

This amp is a piece if shit that you should be ashamed as a company for even releasing to the public.  You should be ashamed of yourselves as a company.

The amp will be returned to my online retailer.  I will never feel the same about a Marshall ever again.

asked 10 Dec 2017 at 02:15 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answer

views

Hello

I have a poorly 1967 50 watt plexi amp that needs to be refurbished ..... any ideas? thanks

amp

asked 08 Dec 2017 at 03:41 PM

Sean Brown

votes

answers

views

I am connected to my Code 100H via bluetooth and using Marshall Gateway app and trying to play a song using the playback feature and the song will not play. My music library was found and I can pick the songs ok and they appear in playback, but will not play. I just wonder if this has anything to do with Apple Music?

I am using my Ipad and also tried with my Iphone 7.

Frustrating, please help!

asked 08 Dec 2017 at 02:42 AM

Randy Tilton

votes

answers

views

Hi,

I've modified about 50 presets on my code 50 amp. I have recently installed the gateway app on my android phone and works well with teh amp.

I want to backup al my modified preset from my amp to another place, for instance on my marshall  cloud.

When I connect my phone and the gate way amp and I select to save the preset and make sure that save to libary option is selected I can save the preset. When I logged on the my marshall nothing of the modified names is visible on my marshall. Also when I checked the library on the phone nothing has changed.

I only can see my modified presets when I connect to the amp. (Golden modify buttons)

My question: How can I backup all my modified presets to a cloud or locally on my phone in a easy user friendly way ?

asked 07 Dec 2017 at 12:57 PM

Arie Sterrenburg

votes

answer

views

Is it possible to pair two devices with the same amp? For example my phone and a Nexus tablet? I finally got the Nexus working with the amp, but if I'm going on a gig, I don't want to be lugging around a tablet as well as all my gear.

edited 20 Dec 2017 at 08:08 PM

Chris Davies (12)

asked 06 Dec 2017 at 08:12 PM

Chris Davies (12)

votes

answer

views

Hi, I’m having trouble getting sound from my Marshall Code 50 amp to record on Audacity.

I am running a new, working USB B cable from my Marshall Code 50 to a Dell Latitude 7280 running Windows 10. The computer is able to detect the amp USB input, and I am using the ‘CODE 50 digtal interface’ as my default recording device on both my soundcard and Audacity, however there is no sound output coming from the amp shown on Audacity , when I try to record (sound is produced from the amp’s speakers, however Audacity is not showing or recording any sound output). I am sure that the connection is working and the amp/ computer is not faulty, as I am able to download tone presets from the MyMarshall preset page. I have tried restarting both my laptop and amp multiple times, using different cables, using different USB ports, AND have the newest 1.41 CODE software, newest Audacity software, and newest version of my Intel HD sound drivers, but to no effect. I am on the verge of going insane from this as I have being trying for over 10 hours, and have had no results. This has worked for me previously, as I last recorded to Audacity with all the same settings about a month ago, however it’s simply not working anymore. I need to get it fixed ASAP, as I am due to record tomorrow, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

edited 06 Dec 2017 at 10:54 AM

J S-C

asked 06 Dec 2017 at 10:47 AM

J S-C

votes

answers

views

I can't update my Profile since the Birthdate function on  your website  keeps returning an error! Therefore I can't updte my profile. Please Fix this and let me know when I can updte my profile properly.

Dr, James Waldron,  Brithdate 03/30/1943

email to jwaldron007@verizon.net.

Thank you,

Dr. James Waldron

asked 06 Dec 2017 at 06:51 AM

James Waldron

votes

answer

views

Hi there,

sorry for the stupid question but I cannot find a way......

asked 05 Dec 2017 at 09:42 AM

Giuseppe Ceruzzi (12)

votes

answer

views

Hello, I seem to have the same problem as many others. I have no problem with the initial connection but when I come back next day Gateway will not reconnect. I have to delete the app from my iphone and reinstall it.  You really need to sort this out.

asked 04 Dec 2017 at 07:07 PM

Eoin McClelland

votes

answer

views

Hello I am looking for a manual for a JCM 900 2501 1x12 combo

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 11:13 PM

John Booth

votes

answers

views

I am having a problem when I am using bluetooth on my ipad the gateway app will freeze right in the middle of editing a preset. I am not sure if it is a bug or if its my device, but ive tried reconnecting the bluetooth for my amp and gotten the most recent update. So if someone can help me out that would be awesome.

edited 15 Dec 2017 at 12:51 AM

Trent Cannon

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 09:04 PM

Trent Cannon

votes

answer

views

Is there a firmware update due to be published? Many users have the same problem, either with establishing a connection or having the connection retained. In my case it's having the connection retained after shutting down. As I have said in other comments it's not a big deal resetting my Bluetooth on the phone and I simply do it now becasue it's become part of my process. This doesn't change the fact that I shouldn't have to do it once the connection is made. So based on my basic troubleshooting I think the issue is the last firmware update. I request that the programmers have a look to see if there is a problem in the Bluetooth coding. I think it is fair to say that we all really like the product and the tones we get. But the selling point is the Bluetooth and the remote interface this allows. Just for interests sake... is the firmware written by Marshall or somewhere off shore?

Bletchley is famous for cracking codes. Let's keep the tradition going.

Regards.

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 05:43 PM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answer

views

This amp sounds nice, and I really want to play with the tones, but I lack a compatible phone for it. I have an LG stylo2,  but I also have two macbooks, an imac, and hackintosh. I even got the bluetooth to work on the hackintosh. The play store keeps giving me the error that "my device is not compatible with the software." Followed the instructions to get it on, but to no avail. So, I'm stuck hoping that Marshall gets the message and develops some iOS software for this thing. So, what do you say?

edited 03 Dec 2017 at 03:35 AM

Sam Y

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 03:35 AM

Sam Y

vote

answer

views

One of my fave bands is The Tea Party, and they use a LOT of different tunings.  However, the tuner in the app only has specific tunings saved.  Is there a way to save other alternate tunings to Gateway?

asked 03 Dec 2017 at 02:20 AM

Leigh May (1)

votes

answers

views

I Have a 'problem'. I updated my Marshall CODE 25 and on the screen i always info "Marshall V1.11". Is it good? I updated my amp to newest firmware 1.41

asked 02 Dec 2017 at 11:08 PM

Paweł Orczyk

votes

answer

views

Just got a code 25,  loaded Marshall gateway on my samsung J3 android phone and noticed when you choose a patch from the library the threshold setting shown on early videos  now appears to have morphed into Gate?    Is this an error on the latest update.??  Has anyone else noticed this.

regards Lee

asked 02 Dec 2017 at 10:34 AM

Lee Damms

votes

answers

views

I timed it.

I’m not looking for trouble, im just looking for customer service.  I’ve got far better use for my time then sitting on this forum, trolling for answers that will never come—unless YOU, Marshall Amplification changes, which is highly unlikely. You guys are going to be getting a very brutally cold visit from me at the NAMM show!

After going through the entire Blootooth connection process again, which takes like anywhere from 5-10 minutes to get connected, I went to the MyMarshall.com website to download some of the interesting amp models which other users have taken their time to create (thank you to all who have fond this!)  When I download, it goes to my actual login like it’s supposed to, but how do I get it from the mobile device to the amp?  Your video isn’t clear, but do I have to have my device connected to the USB of the amp?  If so, when is the frigging purpose of having Bluetooth then?  If not, what am I doing wrong?

I await for your robotic response.  I’m sure I’ll still be right where I’m at after it comes!

asked 02 Dec 2017 at 01:15 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)
Showing results 2961 to 2980 of 3899
Loading - please wait...