Questions
Showing results 2981 to 3000 of 3881

votes

answer

views

Is there any design modification being considered that would have a POWER LEVEL control added to any of the CODE amplifiers?

I am finding it difficult to get the level I want to suit different situations, such as studio, personal practice, session practice, etc., because of the sensitivity of the controls when using the amp at lower volumes.

My VOX has a power level control. It is very useful and allows me to use the other controls at the way I want to generate the tones and guitar response without overall volume issues.

Any comments...?

asked 24 Nov 2017 at 02:29 AM

Dave Duncan (57)

votes

answer

views

Am I able to do a firmware update using my Galaxy S8, or does it need to be done via tablet or computer? Thanks. 

asked 21 Nov 2017 at 03:02 PM

Dave Riley

votes

answer

views

ive got the app downloaded, Bluetooth connected, but playback doesn’t seem to work out of my iTunes library.  Also, directions how to operate the delay and modulation effects.

Any help much appreciated!

asked 21 Nov 2017 at 01:07 AM

Tommy Naccarato (17)

votes

answers

views

Hi, I'm connecting to the Nokia 6, android 7.1.2, code music play goes, but gateway still does not connect, software code 25 updated, restore network settings did not help.....any help?

asked 20 Nov 2017 at 06:26 PM

Peter Turček

votes

answer

views

asked 19 Nov 2017 at 05:04 AM

Jim Boundy

votes

answers

views

The bar just sits at 0%...what gives?

asked 19 Nov 2017 at 01:53 AM

Jason Estrella (4)

votes

answers

views

bought my marshall code 50 last nov 2, 2017 .  When i connecy my Code50 to my computer , says USB on Code50 but nothing happens in my computer . not detecting or any. cannot find it on Device Manager . my usb mini cable is new btw.

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 05:23 PM

Charles Quilang

votes

answers

views

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 01:39 AM

Rick Laureys

votes

answers

views

asked 18 Nov 2017 at 12:47 AM

Marcelo Lucas do Nascimento

votes

answer

views

I've had a DSL40c for a year or two, and it worked fine until a few months ago.  While playing, the sound cut out and there was a slight burning smell.  I replaced all tubes and pre amps and it worked fine in testing, but then did the same thing when I got it home.  Repair guy thought it was a pre amp issue so changed those out again.  It worked fine in testing, and then did the same thing again when we got it home.  This time when we turned it back on, it would work, but sound would go up and down sporatically with some popping and crackling.  Replaced the tubes again, and it worked fine for an hour.  Then the sound cut out, and we noticed it would not switch channels.  After turning it off and letting it cool down, we turned it on again and it worked fine and channels would change.  I'm not sure what to do at this point.  My weekend routine of dropping the amp off and then getting it back (with high-hopes) has gotten old.  The problems have occurred while plugged straight into the guitar, as well as through a pedal board.  Also, the problems have occurred via multiple power sources in different locations (i.e. not always through the same wall socket).  

Thanks for your help

asked 17 Nov 2017 at 02:28 PM

Ron Sutek

votes

answers

views

Hello

Recently purchased the best amp in the world so I could live for music but from day one powering up is producing more weird hisses, crackles and the other day a  bang that nearly put me out of the window ! Only had it for a month ! so far not so good actually nervous about switching it on. Will decide in the next couple of days whether to return said amp and try another brand. Just not confident enough to use it when I play live.

Regards

The Outsider with an Axe

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 08:39 PM

Peter Fryer

votes

answers

views

I'd like to know how to fix this problem because i cannot play without my headphones in the amp which is very annoying. I've factory reset it but if i change the preset it gives me after i factory reset it doesnt make any sound. I'd apppreciate some feedback, thanks

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 07:21 PM

Addison Brown (2)

votes

answer

views

I have a Focusrite Scarlett Solo for home recording to my PC. With my previous amp I was running from the direct output to the sound card. With the Code can I go straight from the amp via the mini USB to the PC?

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 09:48 AM

Darryl Butt

vote

answers

views

hi

firstly, i am disappointed with the code.  this amp seems like its still at test phase, its to buggy for a release.  would expect marshall to only release a new product unless its 100% reliable.

connecting ios devices to code is always problematic. very unstable.

my main problem now is updating firmware.  cant update in chrome. i have midi capability approved for marshall but keep getting midid disabled error even though i clearly have midi enabled.

tried opera, and the midi is working and the code is coming up as connected. i get as far as a message stating that firmware is updating with a status bar and percentage marker. doesnt update! stays at 0% and never moves. left it overnight and still 0% when i woke.

i have spent more time messing about with the problems with this amp than playing guitar. do i need to sell this and just buy a guitar interface? maybe

also, when using this amp through garageband there is no dedicated clean preset to use with garageband or other AU. basically it goes into garageband with a marshall preset and then the other AU preset is on top of the marshall preset. ideally this amp should include a straight clean unprocessed preset to work with other software AU's.  i really do think people need to consider a good quality guitar interface before purchasing this amp. its very restricitve and unreliable. if you are not gigginG i dont see the point in this amp. 

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE FIRMWARE ISSUE ASAP!

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 09:40 AM

ste cullen (5)

votes

answer

views

I have an issue when I try and use a looper, the amp will not play both. If it plays the rhythm that I looped, the leads are muted. If the lead comes out the rhythm is muffled. Anyone else notice this?

asked 15 Nov 2017 at 05:25 AM

danny Steinbrugger

votes

answer

views

I have a dsl40c and its faceplate has some scratchs. I would like to raplace that because it looks ugly. How can I get a brand new faceplate? Thanks

asked 14 Nov 2017 at 01:58 PM

joao paulo silva cavalini

votes

answers

views

Just got a code 100 shipped to me today, opened it up pluged it in and no sound, plug headset in i get sound thru the headset but nowhere else, seams if i crank it i hear a faint sound from speakers tho, but otherwise any help ?

asked 14 Nov 2017 at 12:44 AM

anthony retelny (2)

votes

answer

views

Can I connect to my code 25 via USB to my RCA Voyager tablet cause I can't Bluetooth to work

asked 13 Nov 2017 at 01:52 PM

Robert Grisso

votes

answer

views

The amp doesn't show up on my Bluetooth

asked 13 Nov 2017 at 03:12 AM

Robert Grisso

votes

answers

views

Hi!
Y have a Huawei P8 Lite with Android 6.0... The smartphone work fine and connect with my Code25  using bluetooth, but Google Play say "This app is not compatible with your device"... I´m very very sad... Any solution?
Sorry for my english, i´m from Argentina.
Thank´s

asked 12 Nov 2017 at 01:26 PM

Emanuel Escudero
Showing results 2981 to 3000 of 3881
Loading - please wait...